*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2269802-Dear-Lyla
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Letter/Memo · Personal · #2269802
In the event of my passing or disappearance
Hey Lyla.

I need you to know a few things.

First, I love you, and I want you to have the very best that you can in this life. I want you to have all the friends that you want to have. I want you to live whatever your dream turns out to be.

I need you to understand that school is way too important to not do good at. I need you to understand that if you do good in school now you get to choose what you get to do as an adult. I need you to think really hard about what you want to do when you grow up, because you can do that. You need to go to college. You need to live a good life.

You need to concentrate on all of that so that you can have the best life that you can. And you need to be good to people. All of the people. I need you to be as delightful as you always are, and I need you to stay that way forever.

You are a beautiful spirit, and you can do anything that you become determined to do. You can do an amazing job with yourself and your life. I hope that you decide to. You could make such a huge difference in so many people's lives. It would be so sad if you didn't. You are such a bright girl. I hope you can give that light to everyone.

And don't be sad about me. There is a God, and there is a Heaven. I will just see you again later. It's okay. I will miss you, but this was meant to be. You'll be okay. I have always believed in you. I will always believe in you. You should always believe in yourself. You can do great things. I really hope that you do.

So you go live a good life. Don't worry about me. I will be okay. And I will always be there when you need me. In your thoughts. In your heart. Always. Because I love you that much.

So that's it. I will see you again someday. Somewhere. I'm sure of it. Be as good as you can. Be who you actually are.

Be Lyla Renee.
© Copyright 2022 Tom Forever (tomforever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2269802-Dear-Lyla