*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2271747-GE-A-Sister-and-A-Pest
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2271747
A goblin meets a certain nun.
“Oh give me that cookie, I want it!” Emily cried from the van’s backseat. More accurately the van’s back due to the fact there wasn’t any cushioning in the behind. She couldn’t reach into the front of the van, she could’ve done so before if she wasn’t stuck as a goblin.

Yeah, Emily was a goblin. Not just in goblins though, but one of the curviest goblins in existence. Her breasts were so large they eclipsed her stomach and an ass so large that they could fit a human head in each cheek. At her current, shrunken frame, these two assets greatly hindered her movements.

She couldn’t even shift into a quadrupedal pose anymore, which yeah, apparently something that goblins possessed. The ability to scamper away like a squirrel or another arboreal mammal. Who knew what biological processes a thing had until one was transformed into it?

Her green breasts squished against the front seat’s backside. Her rump wobbled which swirled her loincloth. Four massive balls of green soft and supple flesh connected together in the most wild and uncharacteristic way.

What a sight, what an erotic thing. To see such a compact woman, such a large set of assets on such a diminutive frame. Which wobbled crazily as her body was moved inside of the van. Beside her was an extremely busty red-skinned woman, tiny horns peaked from behind her hair.


“Would you stop that?” The succubus spoke aloud. She did her best to pull back the goblin, who in turn landed on her fat rump. A ‘thank you’ was issued forth from the driver and her two passengers. Nikki, Marcus, and Kati did not notice how drastically Emily’s personality had changed until they were stuck in a van with her for the past three days. Sure, they helped solve cases in their town with their human-turned-goblin friend, but being in such close quarters gave a lot to think about.

Only through the forceful voice of Christine, their succubus friend who wasn’t a former human, did they manage to keep her down.

“This is what I had to deal with nineteen hours and four days a week back at home.” Christine supplied. Christine shuffled for a moment in the back of the van, her breasts were quite cumbersome even though she wasn’t moving too much. Another side effect from the change that had turned a woman into a short-stacked goblin. Though, Christine wasn’t too caught up over it, still having a normal sized chest helped in more delicate situations. Like, not having a goblin smack against it whenever they hit a bump in the road. Which occurred once again as Miranda quickly sped over a pothole.

“Sorry, but you know if I didn’t stop we’d be trying to push it out. And I only think one of us has the ability to do so.” Nikki supplied with a smile.

“Wait, one? What about Kati?” Marcus replied.

“No, I meant you, Marcus.” Miranda joked.

In the back, Emily fussed around for a bit. Her sharp chompers smacked against one another in agitation. However, her breath steadied and she began to take control of herself. Her goblin instincts powered through her body, while usually controlled it did break out every once in a while. A part of her was glad she was expanded, she couldn't imagine what life was like if she was smaller in curves. She'd shimmer into the most annoying of spots and hide whatever she wanted there. A sigh escaped her while she stirred in her mind. It had been two months now since she was transformed, and expanded, into this new strange form. While she had managed to get rid of the cause of her problems, she had yet find a way to turn back into a human.

Worse, her expansion wasn't tied into her change into a goblin. They just naturally possessed a characteristic caused by a lack of mates. Which meant her curves were to attract any male goblin to her. However, since there were no goblin guys on her world, her body went into overdrive. Doing its best to appeal to a demographic that wasn't even located here. Thankfully, her friends had managed to stop her growth by the use of potions they had raided from the base of a strange alchemist who had traveled over to the earth. Combined with her 'evolving' into a hobgoblin, which essentially meant she grew three inches and gained a deeper green coloration. Still, this problem still lingered on her mind.

The goblin woman tapped her breasts in thought, her rump shook while the van moved.

4/27/2022

The van soon sped forth past a sign, on it were the words 'Appleton' in bright white paint. The group watched the sign move past them and looked back onto the road. All of them ruminated on that fact before Emily piped up.

"We can stop there! Get a few snacks before we head back onto the road again." The goblin looked around while the others slowly nodded in agreement. They'd also need some time away from Emily, even though they loved her. So, with a silent agreement between all five of them, the driver drove forward. Off the side of the road, they parked at an empty lot, used mostly by other motorists over the long drive. Kati got out, and making sure everything was okay, gave a thumb's up. She opened the back and out from there popped out Emily. Her jiggling assets moved wildly before she stepped out of the way for her companion. Christine, her great large breasts wobbled, while she stretched. Two heaving red orbs glistened with her own sweat.

The two quickly maneuvered their way behind the van and into the forest. The normal humans looked while they disappeared, their eyes stared at their backs, though Carl did do his best to avoid staring at Emily's green backside. Where her crack, obvious to the world, hung out for all to see.

"While they're going to stretch, let's see what's up with Appleton." Nikki took her phone out and began to type the town's name into the search bar. The others, meanwhile, went into the back of the van. There, they began to fix the backend from all the ruckus Emily had done over the past few hours.

Elsewhere, another woman had her own thing to deal with.

Sister Eve opened her eyes and moved her head to the side. There, above her, stood a tall woman. Her breasts the size of small beachballs, which shadowed Eve's face.
5/5/22
" Good morning or is it afternoon?" PRIDE spoke with a nice smile. A smile spread itself across her face. Her body appeared ready to burst from her tight, tight nightgown. If she even bent down to look at Eve, it'd probably split apart. Eve grumbled at her face. The purple woman merely shrugged while she sauntered back from her host. Who currently appeared to be a grim reflection of the thing before her.

Massive breasts, with equally sized nipples, were covered only by a blanket. While hidden, two gargantuan cheeks were pressed deeply on her bed's surface. Eve stumbled while she got up, her body didn't have the added benefit of perfect balance like the sin did. And the extra benefit of being over seven feet tall. PRIDE waited while Eve did her best to find a piece of cloth to cover her body. Even though she knew what was going to happen next.

Once Eve finished putting on her entire habit plus her shirt and pants, the sin snapped her fingers. The entire assemble transformed itself into a fetish version of itself.

6/7/22
With long stockings, curved around her waist, an emphasized bosom and bottom, and an obvious cleavage widow. The sister growled at the sight, she pointed a finger at the sin. Her eyes crossed with anger.

"Stop doing that, I have places to be that don't need all this frippery. " Her hands swiped over her entire body. PRIDE smiled slyly and whistled a jaunty tune. Her bosom pushed against Eve.

"Well, I'd say wherever you're going, you're going to the center of attention. Isn't that good?"

"No!" Eve walked out of her room, her tits and ass wobbled within her outfit. A flash of light issued forth from besides her, floating like a surfer on a board was Humility. A curveless lady dressed in a simple robe. She gave a look at Eve, who in turn, gave her own look. Without missing a beat, Humility snapped her fingers.

12/9/22

Instantly, Eve was enveloped and back to being in her normal habit. Eve graciously bowed to her savior, while also giving the sin besides her a death glare. PRIDE merely huffed in displeasure and squished her bosom as she crossed her arms.

"Spoilsports."

"Overstuffed showgirl." Humility smiled back at PRIDE, who peered down at the smaller woman. Without missing a beat, Humility grabbed a hold of Eve's arm and helped adjust the habit, which still felt a bit too snug in some places.
© Copyright 2022 Goodvibes (jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2271747-GE-A-Sister-and-A-Pest