*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2271773-The-Verses-of-Titus-the-Lesser-XVII
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Dark · #2271773
The resonance from the anvil of pain
....Nobody in this incongruous world would have an inkling of who the hell I am. A man-made by his own straight paths treading upon the hidden streets and resonance of many worlds crossing along, parallel of times unto this inconspicuous thoughts..For I am not a man of fires but forged upon the anvil of the hammer of pains. after the fires. My vision became obscured, adapted only to absorb the luminescence of the night skies and their moons hovering above....I hear the restlessness fluttering of birds perched upon the treetops....and sing along the songs of the nocturnes cracking noises reverberating around ponds and street noises....the noises of the nightly silence wanderings covering my steps of sadness. Quiet is the guidance to follow while traversing this awful modern street of abhorrent behaviors...not an easy of a task to remain distant but close to their disorderly conduct ...then one must remain to keep his own absolute craziness of mind among other billions of crazed minds,, each one to his or her owns..We humans still could not imagine each other living and walking accordingly in every one other shoe.....the separations between minds and genetic make-ups treading upon the turmoil of times proverbial. What the times grant us is the sense of the persistence of our own arrogant vanity to pretend to understand. our true existences,.Knowing that we do not know anything, and understanding the times that revolve around us and make a better or worse human beings around each other could help some of us to maintain our sanity and logic.This is not hope at all to heed and advice to the rest of those around., It is just a frugal individual thought. relegating upon the matter of the distances of choices and behaviors,,,...one will never get to know each other...the eerie separation of individualistic thought. It is better that way. Being and feeling unique against each other....that individual genetic of mentalities is what made us social humans prevailing upon the times. Evolutional social thinking/ Civilized thought always paralleling along with the opposites...Ain"t living grand.....as a man made by his own straight paths treading and trading ideas of how to live and behave accordingly to times,one must keep himself traveling self made paths encircling those roads that takes us to places where understanding that others roads are still;far ahead that one day will take one to conquer to the high peaks of wisdom...but in the meantime...there are inly the flatlands to walk upon...days and preferably under the nights...
© Copyright 2022 Evan Trotter (conqueror at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2271773-The-Verses-of-Titus-the-Lesser-XVII