*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2271816-Regrets
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2271816
Tammy had done some terrible things, things she will never forgive herself for.
In a dark ally of some god-forsaken city, Tammy was lying naked on the ground crying her eyes out. She had been shrunken down to four inches tall by a mad scientist, Dr. Maldric, a cruel and sadistic man. And of all the things he made the poor petite blond do, this was the worst. Tammy heard the clacking of heels and looked up to see a concerned Asian woman standing over her.

"Oh, good heavens! Are you ok, little one? Here, let me take you home and-" The humming sound of the shrink ray going off filled the air as the poor woman that came to help Tammy shrank out of her clothes. Dr. Maldric stepped out of the shadows, a sadistic grin formed on his face as he started digging through the drees and underwear for his prize.

"Good work, my little pet! You will be rewarded accordingly when we get back to the lab. After I'm done playing with my new toy that is!" The poor Asian was still groggy from the shrinking. The shrink ray converted feet to inches, and it was not a gentle process. Tammy knew that she should be grateful that she would be left unmolested for a few weeks while the new girl was broken down to nothing but an obedient sex toy. But she just felt disgusted with herself for agreeing to help her rapist capture yet another victim, just to avoid being violated for a few measly weeks. Tammy had done this a few times before, cry real loud, then he shrinks whoever comes to her rescue. She knew it was a horrible thing to do to someone. Hell, she was on the other end of it only three years ago. She looked away while the not so good Dr began to inspect his newest victim. As she did, she noticed a crack in the basement window of the building they were next to. It was big enough for her to slip through if she was careful, and Tammy knew that a better chance to escape was never going to come her way. So she slowly stepped towards the window, her owner being too busy with his new plaything to notice her slipping away until it was too late.

"A great find indeed! Now, let's go home and- Oh, for fucks sake! WHERE ARE YOU, YA LITTLE SHIT!!! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SURVIVE OUT HERE ON YOUR OWN!?!?!? YOU NEED ME, AS MUCH AS YOU BELONG TO ME!!!" Tammy kept quiet as possible, climbing down the basement shelf the window led to as her owner flipped out. Eventually, he gave up looking for her and went home with his new toy. She had done it; she was free! Tammy knew her chances of survival were slim to none, but compared to the life she had before, she was willing to risk it.

...............................................................................................................................

It had been two months, and Tammy had the run of the place. She managed to work her way up from the basement to the walls between the apartments. She managed to get a steady water supply from a leaking pipe, fashioned a two-piece outfit from mouse leather, and even had her own little bed next to the food pile. As far as she knew, this was as good as life could get for her. The only thing that troubled her was the nightmares of her time with Dr. Maldric. Not only of the things he did to her, but of all the poor soles she helped condemn to his less than loving care. She had just woken from a terrible one about the time when a young man fell into the trap. The Doctor had little use for men, so he squished him right then and there. Tammy tried to think of something else, but lately, the guilt was becoming too much. Just then, she heard the sound of one of the regular-sized people returning home.

"I'm home!"

"Hey sweetie, how was your day?"

"Exhausting, yours?" Tammy heard the bigs talking about their days; it was her only actual form of entertainment. The couple she listened to at the moment was Max Travin and Cleo Smith. Max was a freckly pale ginger delivery boy, while Cleo was a respected African-American astrologist. Of all the bigs she spied on, she liked them the most. A happy young couple with bright futures together, unlike her. Tammy was nothing more than a rat in the wall, a parasite living off of others, and she hated living like that. She waited until the loving couple was asleep before sneaking into their apartment. Tammy snuck into the bathroom to steal a few squares of toilet paper; that is when she saw it. A mousetrap, they must have thought they have a vermin problem, and as far as Tammy was concerned, they weren't wrong. She stepped over to the trap, looking it over before placing her hand on the cheese the bigs set as bate. The poor little thing was tired of living like a rat in the wall, tired of the constant nightmares. To her, this was as good a way to go as any. The light suddenly switched on. Tammy slowly turned her head to see Max standing in the doorway, looking directly at her in shock and aw.

"What in the world?" He said as he slowly stepped forward. Tammy then turned to push down on the trap. She didn't want to be retaken but was forced out of the way by Max's massive foot.

"OW!!!" Max screamed as the force of the trap shattered his big toenail. Tammy tried to run but was grabbed up by his giant hand, she did her best to break free from his grasp, but it was useless.

"Baby, are you ok!? Do I need to get the gun!?"

"No, Cleo, it's ok. Could you get some food out? I found someone who could use some."

"I swear if you are asking to adopt the mouse we have been trying to-" Cleo froze on the spot as she spotted Tammy. She moved her face closer to the terrified shrunken woman, wondering if she was even real.

"What in the world?"

"That's what I said. Found the poor little lady trying to get the cheese off the mousetrap."

"Oh, you poor little thing! Bring her into the kitchen this instant! What would you like to eat, miss? We have a lot to choose from." Tammy was quite taken aback by the couple's willingness to help rather than hurt her. She was gently sat down on the table as Max looked her over.

"Your not hurt, are you? Did I hold you too hard? Are you in any pain?" Tammy shook her head, trying to find her words, while the bigger woman got out some food and set it on the table near her.

"Do you see anything you want, miss? Or should I keep getting stuff out?"

"C-Crackers are fine... But I really need some toilet paper squares." The poor tiny said, still wondering if this was some sort of trap.

"On it." Max said as he rushed to the bathroom to get some.

"Are you sure your ok? I might have some old doll clothes you can try on."

"No, really, I'm fine." Tammy was a little overwhelmed by the kindness she was receiving. For years she was treated like a pet at best or a disposable toy at worst. Then, they all introduced themselves, and when they were done giving her things, they helped her to the hole she came from.

"Remember, if you need anything else, just come on in and ask."

"W-Will do." Tammy then made her way back to her little nest, wondering how to handle this new development.

...............................................................................................................................

It had been a year and a half since Tammy tried to kill herself with the mousetrap. And things were undoubtedly much better for her now than they were back then. She had become Max and Cleo's pet. They tried to help her not think about it like that, but she couldn't see her situation any differently. They took care of her, and all she could give back was appreciation and occasionally joining in whenever they were having sex. They were at the table having dinner when Max dropped the best news Tammy had ever heard.

"They found Dr. Maldric guilty! Please tell me he's getting the chair!"

"Lethal injection, but it might take a while. Death row has quite the waiting list." Max said between bites of meatloaf.

"I'm just glad the government is helping out the poor women that bastard shrunk. Things really could have gone far worse for them." Cleo's comment made Tammy pause for a moment. Her gigantic caretakers noticed her change in mood.

"You know it wasn't your fault, right? It was help him or die, anyone else would have done the same." Max said, trying to comfort the tiny woman, but with no success. Tammy then broke down crying. The guilt of what she had done always weighed heavily, and at that moment, it was too much. In mere moments, both Cleo and Max's hands wrapped around her, the warmth of their gentle embrace completely engulfing her. They had perfected this hug throughout their time together, and Tammy welcomed it.

"I should be getting executed right beside that monster... All those poor people I helped him capture... I remember all of them!"

"You didn't have a choice. What else could you have done?" Cleo said gently as her thumb pet the poor tiny on her little head.

"I could have refused to help my rapist get more victims..."

"He would have killed you."

"Then maybe I should have died rather then-"

"No, none of that. You did what anyone put in your situation would have done. You do not deserve to die for that." Max said in a little more stern of a tone than he meant. Tammy just continued to sob hard, burying her face in between Max's thumb and forefinger.

"I'm sorry... I'm ruining dinner for you two..."

"It's ok, sweetie. We are always here to comfort you when you need it~."

"Damn straight, no matter what, we are here for you." Tammy continued to cry for about twelve minutes. After which they all decided to go to bed early, Max and Celo kissed both sides of Tammy's little head at the same time before laying her down for sleep and tucking her into her tiny bed on their head bord.

"I don't deserve you two being so nice to me..."

"Yes, you do, and we will remind you as often as you need us to."

"Have a good night, sweetie. Wake us up if you need anything." They then all went to sleep. Tammy had her demons, but somehow, they were easier to face with her owners. No, not owners, with her friends.
© Copyright 2022 Mrgoblinking7 (mrgoblinking7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2271816-Regrets