*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272264-Dianas-Drain-Disaster
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2272264
A young woman gets her hand stuck in the drain while retrieving her wedding ring.
Twenty-five year old Diana Watson was finishing off washing the dishes in the sink one afternoon when her wedding ring suddenly slipped off her finger and down the drain but she was quick able to stick her left hand down the drain and grab it just in time.

The young woman was 5'2, 142 pounds, had beautiful short dark brown hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.
Her breasts and thin stomach were covered by a pink t-shirt with a black hoodie over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a pair of extremely tight red short shorts.

Diana said, "Wow, I can't believe I nearly lost my ring, I definitely need to get it tightened tomorrow," as she then tried to pull her hand out but was extremely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young brunette's eyes grew extremely wide as she said, "You have to be kidding me, please don't tell me that my hand is stuck in the drain," as she took off her hoodie, grabbed onto her left arm with her right hand and pulled and pulled with all her strength, even putting her left foot against the cupboard for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that her hand was completely and utterly stuck in the drain.

Diana said, "Oh, it's just no use, I can't believe this, my hand is actually stuck in the drain," as she then decided to call her best friend Penny for help and tried to grab her phone from the kitchen table but unfortunately, it was just slightly out of her reach despite her stretching as much as she possibly could.

She then realised that she should probably get herself comfortable because she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon and began laughing when she realised how ridiculous she must look right now.

The young woman spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to pull and wiggle her hand out of the drain as her dog, an adorable pug named Cinnamon jumped onto the worktop and began licking her face.

Diana said, "Hi boy, I would love to play with you but unfortunately, my hand is stuck and just won't budge, could you please grab my phone from the kitchen table? "

Unfortunately, Cinnamon didn't understand what she wanted and just jumped down again then went into the living room.

The young brunette said, "Damn it, that was my last chance to get my phone," as she then pulled and pulled again but still her efforts proved to be in vain.

Diana's hand had been stuck in the drain for more than forty five minutes and she was beginning to wonder how long she might be stuck like this when she suddenly heard the front door open and close as her husband Daniel walked into the kitchen and began laughing before asking, "Honey, why on earth is your hand stuck in the drain, are you all right?"

The embarrassed young woman explained the entire situation before saying, "I'm absolutely fine thanks, could you please grab onto my hips and pull but don't even think about trying any funny business."

The young man said, "Oh, you poor thing, don't worry honey, I'll happily pull you out of there and definitely wouldn't take advantage of you," as he then grabbed onto her hips while she pulled her hand and the couple pulled and pulled with all their strength.

Diana said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Daniel, that really hurts, put your back into it because it's not moving."

Her husband said, "I am putting my back into it honey, how on earth did your hand get so stuck," as he then suddenly lost his grip and tumbled backwards onto the kitchen floor.

Daniel said, "Oh, it's no good, Diana, your hand just won't budge, I'm really sorry that I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength," as he then saw that he had accidentally pulled down her short shorts, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by white panties with tiny unicorns on them.

The young woman felt a sudden cool breeze behind her and after seeing that her shorts were now around her ankles, joked to the young man, "Hey, I thought I said no funny business but I definitely think we should wait until I'm unstuck and we're in the bedroom for you to get take off my shorts," as the two began laughing as he then quickly pulled them back up again.

Daniel said, "I'm really sorry about that honey but at least, you're wearing the underwear that my mom got you for Christmas," as he then called Penny, who quickly arrived and began laughing when she was her best friend's predicament.

The curvaceous young blond said, "I think I have an idea," as she then grabbed the washing up liquid and rubbed it on top of Diana's left hand sticking out of the drain.

The young brunette then grabbed onto her left arm while her husband pulled her waist and Penny grabbed onto his waist and said, "All right, you two, remember to put your backs into it, now, Pull," as the trio began pulling, tugging, and heaving with all their strength.

Poor Diana said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think my hand is going to pull off," as Cinnamon came back into the kitchen to help and began pulling at the hem of Penny's short light blue dress with white polka dots as the epic tug of war continued until suddenly, a loud POP sound was heard.

The young woma woman's hand was pulled from the drain at last, sending the trio tumbling backwards into a heap on the floor as her dog looked on.

The now overjoyed and relieved Diana said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I've never been so happy to see my left hand in my entire life," as she put her ring back then hugged and kissed her husband before hugging Penny and Cinnamon, who licked her face before thanking everyone for helping her pull out her hand.

"It was absolutely no problem, I needed some exercise this week anyway, I think you should definitely take off your ring in future while doing the washing up," said her best friend as the trio began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before finishing the washing up and sat down on the couch with Cinnamon to relax after all their efforts.

The End.
© Copyright 2022 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272264-Dianas-Drain-Disaster