*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272459-Chris-Chan-gets-Committed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2272459
After being found incompetent to stand trial Chris-Chan is forced to live in a mental ward
You could not believe it, you have been in this Hell hole for months now and you have two people to thank for this. You have the jerk Judge Miyamoto-San and that good-for-nothing dork David Heilberg! If that dipshit lawyer didn't request a mental evaluation instead of allowing you to use your Goddess powers, YOU WOULD OF NEVER HAVE BEEN SENT HERE!!!

You remember during your first weeks in this Hell hole when the doctors were making you take these pills. You told the doctors that you weren't that sick, but they insisted you take them anyways. You didn't notice the effects at first, but when you did...it was quite scary! You were in a meeting with your imaginary husbands and wives when you noticed something odd...your 'connection' to them was getting a bit hazy, but thought you were tired at first, but as the days go on, your 'connection' was getting more hazy and it was getting harder to talk to your imaginary husbands and wives, as well as anyone in C-197! You also noticed that it was getting quite challenging to get your soul to move into the other dimension as well! And worst of all, you are losing your CPU abilities! Those pills these quacks are giving you aren't medicine...IT'S POISON!!! Not the kind that hurts you, but the kind that is STRIPPING YOU OF YOUR POWERS AND CUTTING YOU OFF FROM THE OTHER DIMENSIONS!!! You cannot have this, YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE AND YOU NEED TO GET OUT NOW! You really do hope that all those prayer sheets you sent out are being read by your fateful congregation...

In early April of 2022, you were in a monitored area when you heard some nurses talking. Apparently, a new Kirby game just came out on the Nintendo switch and her child is having a blast with it! Another nurse is talking about how her kid is playing Mario Kart again because Nintendo is now releasing new tracks for the game. And to top it all off, another nurse is talking about her family going to see the new "Sonic the Hedgehog" movie this weekend! You couldn't goddamn believe it, FIRST THAT ASSHOLE MIYAMOTO-SAN THROWS YOU INTO THIS HELL HOLE WITH THE "SLOW-IN-THE-MINDS", THEN HE HAS THE GALL TO RELEASE ALL OF THESE WONDERFUL THINGS ON NINTENDO CONSOLE WHILE YOU ARE STUCK HERE. THAT NO GOOD FUCKING BASTARD!!!

As you take your medications for the day, you begin to plan vengeance against Judge Miyamoto-San for DARING TO TORTURE YOU LIKE THIS!!!

*Star* *Star* *Star*

It was sometime later, and it was yet another dreary day. You are still both royally pissed off and depressed because Judge Miyamoto-San threw you into this nuthouse just before the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie came out and all of those wonderful games came out on the Nintendo Switch. You also heard the PS5 is getting some good games as well, making your blood boil some more. However, unbeknownst to you at this time, things were just going to get a whole lot worse...

It was another fine day and you were thinking back to the good ol' days before you were betrayed and locked up by trolls. Just as you were starting to mope again, you heard the nurses talking again. "Oh did you hear? Hasbro has just announced a MLP video game! My daughter is so excited about it!" At that moment, you freeze up and smile a bit at that. You started to think that Hasbro has decided to change their ways and started work on "Friendship is Magic" again. After all, they really didn't have a video game, just some lame mobile game. This time, Twilight Sparkle and the rest of the ponies are really going to...

"Yeah, it's based on the Netflix version. The one with Sunny and Hitch in it I think..." At that moment, you go into shock again. Wait a minute, those names don't ring a bell. And what do they mean by the "Netflix Version?" Holy crap, that means that not only is Hasbro is working on the new Pony series again, BUT THEY ARE MAKING A GODDAMN VIDEO GAME ABOUT IT!!! Seriously, Pinkie Pie and her group got zilch from the video game companies, BUT THE MOMENT THESE WANNABES TROT ACROSS THE SCREEN, A NEW GAME POPS UP?!? THAT MAKES NO GODDAMN SENSE WHATSOEVER!!! YOU GET SO MAD, YOU STARTED TO SHOUT AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS...

"THIS IS ALL HASBRO'S FAULT!!!!!"


At that point, everyone was staring at you. The doctors, the nurses...even the patients! You then take a deep breath before you carried on...
"Don't you see? If Hasbro had listened to me, WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS DAMN PICKLE!!! Russia invading Ukraine! Gas and Food prices skyrocketing! Youtube getting sued! And more importantly, I'M THROWN INTO THIS NUTHOUSE!!!"

Some nurses try to calm you down, but it was no use! "LISTEN TO ME WELL HASBRO, FOR IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME, THE CPU BLUEHEART GODDESS OF THE COMMODORE, THINGS WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO GET WORSE! THE ONLY WAY TO FIX EVERYTHING IS TO BRING BACK G4, FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!"

"FIVE MORE SEASONS!"
"FIVE MORE SEASONS!"
"FIVE MORE SEASONS!!!"

At this point, doctors and nurses frantically pick you up and start to take you to the "quiet room."
"AND WHEN EACH AND EVERY PONY BECOMES AN ALICORN PRINCESS AND SPIKE BECOMES A PRINCE, WILL YOU BE FORGIVEN OF YOUR SINS!!!"

As you are taken into the 'quiet room,' you continue to chant 'Five More Seasons,' angrily as doctors rush to get some medicine while the nurses try to strap you down. Eventually, a doctor gets the medicine needed and the nurses quickly roll you over onto your gut, muffling your chants and exposing your buttocks. Halfway through a chant, you let out a muffled 'YOW' as a doctor injects some 'booty juice,' into you. You immediately start to feel the effects as you slowly black out.
"Five...more...sea..."

The next day, you wake up in your room. At first, you don't notice a thing, but when you try to leave the room, you notice that hospital staff has put in 'high security' locks on your door. You wonder why they are trying to keep you locked up, but then remember that Hasbro is making a video game...ABOUT THOSE DAMN, SLANDEROUS PONIES FROM THE CURSED G5 SERIES!!!
For the next several days, you chanted "Five More Seasons," Day in and day out...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272459-Chris-Chan-gets-Committed