*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272593-Waking-up-as-a-pokemon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Spiritual · #2272593
A story of a kid named Kevin who wakes up to an unexpected surprise
"mmmmmhh.. my head" He groaned as he woke up to find himself in a vast plain. "What the, where am I?" He looked at himself and gasped. While he still had his mind and a human posture, he looked like some sort of animal. He was scared and confused. Then he realized he was smaller, and then he heard a ruffling sound and hid. It came from the bushes and out came a bird which he known. It was a Spearow. Then he realized that he was in the Pokémon universe somehow and when he saw himself, He realized he was a Pikachu.

He decided to test out his move my using thunder shock on the Spearow and fainted it as he felt himself grow stronger.

"whoa, this is amazing." then, he thought he saw what looked like a dog. Apon closer inspection, it was actually an Eevee. The two talked for a while and became friends. As they traveled, eevee introduced him to her friends flareon, vaporeon, jolteon, and umbreon. Then they played truth or dare.

*when it was jolteons turn* Jolteon: "ok pikachu, Truth or Dare?"

Pikachu/kevin: hmmmm, Dare

Jolteon snickered and told him the dare which made kevin shiver

What was the dare? Find out next time.
© Copyright 2022 X-tale teller (midoriya123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272593-Waking-up-as-a-pokemon