*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272736-Christines-Castle-Catastrophe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #2272736
A young woman gets herself stuck in a wall in the ruins of a castle and needs help.
Twenty-five year old Christine Thompson was out walking one afternoon when she suddenly spotted the ruins of an extremely old castle and went over to have a closer look at them.

The young woman was 5'5, 145 pounds, had beautiful long light brown hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.
Her slightly big breasts and slightly soft stomach were covered by a black sweater with a denim jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short dark blue skirt with black tights.

Christine explored for a bit before beginning to look for a way inside but couldn't find a door and was about to give up when she suddenly spotted a rather small square hole in one of the walls, went over to it and let her curiosity get the better of her.

She said, "This is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I can fit through there, I really want to see what's in there," as she quickly put her concerns about possibly getting herself due to the hole's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

The young brunette put her phone in her bag and placed it beside the wall then stuck her head through the hole and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by an absolutely stunning view of her lower half.

Christine said, "All right, I'm halfway through but now for the difficult part," as she then tried to pull and wiggle her lower half but unfortunately, it just simply wouldn't fit despite several minutes of trying as she gave up and said, "It's no good, I just won't fit, curse my curvaceous hips and bubble butt."

The young woman then found a red rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must absolutely ridiculous right now, I'm really glad no one can see me with my big butt sticking out of here," as she then decided to continue on with her day and tried to back of the hole in the castle ruins wall but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

Christine's eyes grew extremely wide as she said, "You have to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half in here after that second triple chocolate cookie at lunchtime wasn't my smartest idea ever," as she placed her hands against the wall and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the hole just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Christine said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid wall," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the wall for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

The young woman said, "Oh, it's just no use, I can't believe this, I'm stuck, I'm actually stuck here, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and cakes," as she then thought about calling her best friend Charlotte for help but remembered that her phone was on the other side of the wall in her bag.

She then called out, "Help, Help, I'm stuck here, could someone please pull me out, Help, Help," but unfortunately, no one was nearby to hear her voice as she realised that she should probably get herself comfortable because she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Christine spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again for a brief rest and said, "How can I be stuck, I'm not even fat, I'm just a bit curvaceous," as she then pinched her stomach and was shocked to discover how soft it felt and realised that it might be time for a diet then suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside but was extremely disappointed to hear a sheep baaing.

The young brunette said, "Oh, you're just a sheep, you're absolutely no help, please stop sniffing my ass and leave me alone," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

Christine began wiggling her rear end and said, "Hey, stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty sheep, it's my favourite one and was really expensive," but still the sheep continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young woman's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the sheep had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by pink panties with tiny puppies on them for the world to see.

Christine said, "I can't believe that my favourite skirt is ruined but I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today but at least, my day can't possibly get any worse," as a mischievous teenage girl saw her predicament, walked over to her, drew a smiley face on her underwear before taking a picture and wrote, "Big butt stuck," on the wall then ran off again as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

The young brunette said, "Me and my big mouth," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

Christine had now been stuck in the hole in the castle ruins wall for more than an hour and unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again while saying, "I think I'm going to be stuck here forever," as she suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her.

The voice began chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Christine's underpants," as she realised that it belonged to her extremely confused best friend Charlotte, an only slightly less curvaceous young blond, who was wearing a short red dress with white polka dots, black tights with a black leather jacket over the top of it.

Charlotte asked, "Christine, why on earth is your backside sticking out of there, are you stuck but more importantly, why is your underwear showing?"

The absolutely humiliated young woman explained the entire situation before asking for help as her best friend said, "Oh my god, you poor thing, I'm definitely tempted to take advantage of your big butt but don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there, now brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt a bit," as she grabbed onto Christine's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

The young brunette said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, come on Charlotte, put your back into it because I'm not moving, OW."

The young blond placed her feet against the wall for more leverage and said, "Christine, I am putting my back into it, how about you stop your complaining and push."

Christine was streched to her absolute limit as she pushed and pushed even harder than before as the epic struggle with the hole in the castle ruins wall suddenly ended with an extremely loud POP sound.

The young woman was pulled from the hole in the wall at last, sending her and her best friend tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass.

The now overjoyed and relieved Christine said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm free, I'm finally free," as she then realised that she had accidentally landed on top of poor Charlotte and quickly got off her, helped her back to her feet before hugging her and saying thank you for rescuing her.

Charlotte said, "It was absolutely no problem, that what friends are for, I'm really sorry that I hurt you though nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," as she began laughing.

The young brunette then realised that her underwear was still showing and quickly used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her skirt and tights before taking the young blond for something to eat to say thank you for helping her out as the two women laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

The End.



© Copyright 2022 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272736-Christines-Castle-Catastrophe