*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272919-Bonnies-Bar-Bother
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2272919
A young woman gets her head stuck in the bars of a fence while retrieving her keys.
Twenty-five year old Bonnie Watson was out walking one afternoon when she accidentally tripped over her own feet and watched in horror as her keys flew out of her jacket pocket and through the bars of a nearby fence.

The young woman was 5'3, 143 pounds, had beautiful long light brown hair and green eyes covered by glasses.
Her slightly large breasts and slightly soft stomach were covered by a black sweater with a denim jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short dark blue skirt with black tights.

Bonnie cursed her clumsiness then quickly ran over to the fence and stuck her hands through the bars but unfortunately, her keys were just slightly out of her lower half.

The young brunette tried to climb over the fence but couldn't reach the top of it and said, "Looks like I'm going to have to do this instead," as she put her bag beside the fence then stuck her head through the bars, which took a bit of effort before it fit through, leaving the rest of her body sticking out with her backside up in the air.

Bonnie quickly grabbed her keys and put them in her jacket pocket and also found a little blue rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must absolutely ridiculous right now, I'm really glad no one can see me with my big butt sticking out of here," as she then tried to pull her out of the bars but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young woman's eyes grew extremely wide as she said, "You have to be kidding me, please don't tell me that I'm stuck here, let go of my head, you stupid fence," as she grabbed the bars and pulled and wiggled with all her strength, even putting her left foot against the fence but still head just simply wouldn't budge.

Bonnie said, "Oh, it's just no use, my head is definitely stuck, curse my big ears," as she couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her and pinched herself to make sure that this wasn't just an extremely bad dream then thought about calling her girlfriend Stephanie or her best friend Alicia for help but remembered that her phone was on the other side of the fence in her bag.

She then called out, "Help, Could someone please help me, I'm really stuck here, help, help," but unfortunately, no one was nearby to hear her voice as she then realised that she should probably get herself comfortable because she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

The young brunette suddenly felt a cool breeze behind her and said, "I hope my underwear isn't showing and no one tries to take advantage of my current situation.

Bonnie spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to pull and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest when she suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside but was extremely disappointed to hear a dog barking behind her and said, "Oh, you're just a dog, you're absolutely no help, please stop sniffing my ass and leave me alone, " as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

The young woman began wiggling her rear end and said, "OW, OW, stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty dog because it hurts and it's my favourite one," but still the dog continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

Bonnie's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the dog had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by red panties with tiny teddy bears on them for the world to see.

The young brunette said, "I can't believe that my favourite skirt is ruined and I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today, this is definitely the most embarrassing day of my entire life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse, " as the dog's owner Natasha arrived, drew a smiley face on her underwear before taking a picture then left again with her dog as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

Bonnie said, "I just had to tempt fate, didn't I," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

The young woman's head had now been stuck in the bars of the fence for more than forty five minutes and said, "I think I'm going to be stuck here forever," as she unsuccessfully tried to pull and wiggle it free again.

She then suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her then a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Bonnie's underpants," and realised that it belonged to her extremely confused best friend.

Alicia, a thin blond wearing a short light blue dress with white polka dots said, "Bonnie, why on earth is your backside sticking out of that fence, is your head stuck in there, you look absolutely ridiculous right now."

The absolutely humiliated Bonnie explained the entire situation before asking for help as the young blond said, "Oh my god, you poor thing, today just simply isn't your day but don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there but brace yourself because this is definitely going to hurt a bit," as she then grabbed her hand lotion and rubbed it all over the bars and the young brunette's ears then grabbed onto her best friend's waist and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Poor Bonnie said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Alicia, that really hurts, I think my head is going to be pulled off, OW," as she was stretched to her absolute limit by the epic tug of war, which suddenly ended with an extremely loud POP sound.

The young brunette's head was pulled from the bars of the fence at last, sending the two tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass.

The now overjoyed and relieved Bonnie said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I was beginning to think that my head would actually be stuck in there forever," as she then realised that she had accidentally landed on top of her poor best friend with her big butt being in her face.

The young woman's face turned beet red with embarrassment again as she quickly got off of Alicia and helped her back to her feet before hugging her and saying thank you for rescuing her.

The young blond said, "It was absolutely no problem, that's what friends are for, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute."

Bonnie then remembered that her underwear was still showing and quickly used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her skirt and tights as the two best friends began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before going to get something to eat together after all their efforts.

The End.











© Copyright 2022 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272919-Bonnies-Bar-Bother