*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273239-Veronicas-Vent-Incident
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2273239
A young woman needs help from her roommate after getting herself stuck in a vent.
Twenty-four year old Veronica Watson was in her apartment one afternoon while her roommate Sally was out when when she accidentally slipped on a t-shirt on the floor and watch in horror as her phone flew out of her hands and into a rather small square vent in the wall.

The young woman was 5'6, 146 pounds, had beautiful short curly light brown hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.
Her slightly big breasts and slightly soft stomach were covered by a red t-shirt with a black hoodie over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a pair of extremely tight denim jeans.

Veronica ran over to the vent and stuck her hands inside but still her phone was just out of her reach as she realised that the t-shirt belonged to Sally, threw it onto the couch and said, "Why does she never pick up her clothes, I've only told her to do it 500 times," as she realised that she would have to enter the vent and put her concerns about whether she would fit given it's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

The young brunette stuck her head inside the vent and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out.

Veronica quickly found her phone and put it in her hoodie pocket then squeezed due to the all the dust before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look so ridiculous right now," as she then tried to back out of the vent to continue her day but was shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young woman's eyes grew extremely wide as she said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire half in here after that big lunch and second peice of chocolate sponge cake," as she placed her hands against the vent and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just wouldn't let her leave.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Veronica said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid vent," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the wall for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the vent.

The young brunette said, "Oh, it's just no use, curse my curvaceous figure and sweet tooth," as she couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her and pinched herself to make sure that this wasn't just an extremely bad dream while feeling like a stupid teenager.

She then tried to call Sally and her best friend Lacy but her phone got no reception so called out, "Help, could someone please help me, I'm really stuck, help, help," but unfortunately, no one was nearby to her voice as she decided to get herself comfortable after realising that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Veronica spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and browsing through her Twitter, Instagram and Youtube then said, "How can I be stuck, I'm not even fat, I'm just a bit curvaceous," as she suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside but was extremely disappointed to hear her cat Rosa meowing behind her.

The young woman said, "Oh Rosa, it's just you, I don't think you'll be any help to me so please stop sniffing my big butt and leave me alone," as the cat grabbed onto the seat of her jeans and began to pull.

Veronica began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my jeans like that, girl, you're not helping at all," but still Rosa continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young brunette's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that her cat had pulled off the seat of her jeans, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by yellow panties with tiny ducks on them for the world to see.

Veronica said, "This is definitely the most embarrassing day of my entire life," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

Sally, a thin blond wearing a short light blue dress with white polka dots, black tights and a black leather jacket over the top of it soon returned and said, "I'm back and I got your favourite, a chocolate fudge donut," as she then burst into laughter when she saw her roommate's barely-covered backside sticking out of the vent in the wall.

The young blond said, "Veronica, what on earth is your backside sticking out of here and why is your underwear showing?"

The absolutely humiliated young woman explained the entire situation before asking for help as Sally said, "Oh my god, you poor thing, I'm really sorry for leaving my t-shirt lying around again, I'll definitely be more careful next time but don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," as she picked the t-shirt up off the couch and put in the laundry basket then grabbed onto her roommate's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Veronica said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Sally, that really hurts, please put your back into it because I'm not moving, OW."

Sally said, "I am putting my back into it, how on earth did you get yourself this stuck, I knew I shouldn't have skipped my exercise class this week," as she suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the carpet.

The young blond said, "Oh, it's just no use, you just won't budge and have certainly wedged yourself in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength, what do you want me to do next?"

The young brunette said, "It's absolutely fine, please call Lacy to help," as her roommate quickly did as she was told.

Lacy quickly arrived and began laughing when she saw her best friend's barely-covered backside sticking out of the vent in the wall then grabbed the butter out of the fridge and began rubbing it all over her wedged stomach.

Veronica said, "That's so cold," as Lacy was soon finished and grabbed onto her hips while Sally pulled Lacy's waist.

Lacy said, "All right Sally, Pull," as the two pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength as Rosa helped by pulling at the hem of Sally's dress.

The poor young woman said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be yanked in two," as she was stretched to her absolute limit as the epic tug of war continued until suddenly, a loud POP sound was heard.

Veronica was pulled from the vent in the wall at last, sending the three young women tumbling backwards into a heap on the carpet as her cat looked on.

The now overjoyed and relieved young brunette said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free," as she hugged her roommate, best friend and Rosa, who licked her face before thanking the trio for rescuing her.

Lacy said, "It was absolutely no problem, nice panties by the way, especially the little ducks, very cute."

Veronica then remembered that her underwear was still showing and quickly used her hoodie to cover the hole in her jeans and made Lacy and Sally something to eat and have her cat some tuna to say thank you for helping her out as they all laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

The End.






© Copyright 2022 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273239-Veronicas-Vent-Incident