*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273589-What-is-Healing
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #2273589
My perspective of the overused term "healing"
The idea of "healing" is persistent within our society and especially within the spiritual sect. The question remains as to "what exactly is healing?". You can do meditation, therapy, retrospection, does that make you healed. The answer to that is based on how you perceive that wound. Lets talk about the wound for a bit. All wounds is a manifestation of thoughts and beliefs that run your program. Anger for instance doesn't necessarily manifest sickness if it is brief, it becomes a problem when it is crystallized. Crystallized anxiety can cause a physical ulcer. Crystallization of an emotion, thought or belief may take years to manifest. Now these manifestations are used as a catalyst for yourself and others as means to inspire spiritual growth. The soul seeks growth, likely through initiations. An initiation is tough. These initiations can make or break you. Often times when people try to heal themselves, they seek therapy to talk and vent. I don't completely agree with this method. I believe healing should be a personal thing. These therapy sessions do nothing to "heal" you because those wounds are still there after the fact. The biggest breakthrough will come from a shift in personal perception, to perceive only benefit from your past initiations, wounds and trauma. What is healing? It is transmutation of dark into light by a shift in your own perception of your past. With this forgiveness will become second nature because those that caused you harm now benefit you and you thank them for it. These traumas will likely involve other people. Whatever they did helped you because it was an initiation. This initiation is created by you and for you based on your prior beliefs. Your beliefs crystallized into physical manifestation. A truly healed state is to acknowledge the wound, see it as a benefit to you and to be able to hold this new belief about your past. This new belief will then crystallize and will change your present as well as your past. How will you know? When you look back at that event its signature isn't as heavy. It feels lighter and you smile a little. It isn't constantly in your mind and you're able to let go. The greatest lesson from this will be forgiveness.
© Copyright 2022 Chris Boodhoo (bcboodhoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273589-What-is-Healing