*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2274150-Struck-down-by-Social-Media-again
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Dark · #2274150
After you talk trash about your brother and his friend Karma pays yet another unkind visit
It was late May 2022, and you are at work bragging about the BBQ you are going to have with your girlfriend tonight! You tell them you will be grilling up burgers and hot dogs as you work. During your lunch break, you decided to be nosey and check in on your brother's twitter feed. In it, he talks about how a friend of his has been having all kinds of bad luck and how she can't even afford a bite to eat! Your brother, feeling sorry for her, decided take her out for beer and pizza that night. You then see him retweeting a post from a friend of his...it's the two at a pizza place, enjoying booze and pizza!!!

Picture of a totally fake date.

You couldn't fucking believe it, he is not only starving his nephews to death before throwing them behind bars, but he would rather feed this goddamn pig then his own starving nephews! How fucking cruel is he?!? And not only that, you see another post where your brother pays her a visit as she cooks up chicken tenders in bacon grease!!! The fucking slobs!!! You get so mad about this that you decided to, after work, take the pictures and post them on your Facebook page, and begin to talk trash about them. You went from making fun of how she has to have super strong furniture to support her weight to making jokes about whales! After you finish making these posts, your friends make comments, asking that you should take back what you have said before you get in trouble. You tell them to take a hike and log off of your computer for a bit to grill up some food! Hours later, you come back to your computer desk with a plate of burger and fries and try to view your Facebook page. You were then just about to make another Jackass post before seeing this...

What happens when you run your mouth for too long...

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!? WHO THE FUCK REPORTED THESE PICTURES BECAUSE NOW I CAN'T POST SHIT ANYMORE!!!"

You shout in a fit of rage before flipping your table over, knocking over your food and laptop...before picking your laptop up only to chuck it out a nearby window...

© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2274150-Struck-down-by-Social-Media-again