*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2274209-Part-2-Power-and-The-Wedgie-Island
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sadiq
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Adult · #2274209
Power gets sent to a an island that’s sort of…strange
Power opens her eyes as she looks around her, she looks around and sees sand…palm trees and…a large ocean? She quickly realised she was stuck on a deserted island!!!

“What the- where the hell did that person send me and why the hell did-“ she was then quickly interrupted as the Wedgie Devil appeared in front of her again.

“You may be wondering, where the hell am I?” The Wedgie Devil stated “Well to keep it simple, I have inhabited loads of different universes besides yours, in your universe you seem to know me as the ‘Wedgie Devil’ but in other universes I’m referred by other names such as ‘The Wedgie Beast’ ‘The Wedgier’ and many others, I go around different universes, wedgie nerds like yourself who wear embarrassing panties and every know and then I take them to this place which I like to call ‘The Wedgie Island’ here there are loads of girls like yourself, some like to give wedgies, others receive wedgies and every single one of them wear embarrassing panties, your provided with food and water everywhere but the real danger isn’t surging hunger or illness but to survive wedgies, there’s a hierarchy here, those who give wedgies stay at the top, and those who receive them get left hanging by their panties, here it’s either wedgie or be wedgied, that’s all for now see ya and have fun”

And just like that The Wedgie Devil disappeared.

“So I just gotta make sure I don’t get wedgies, ok sounds good, but for now let’s explore this place” Power said.

As Power was walking around the island she happened to look up at this tall tree and on top of it she could faintly see a short haired, round faced brunette hanging from her teddy bear panties.

“H-hey y-your new here r-right c-could you help me down?” The brunette asked

Power awkwardly nodded as she got out her hammer and smacked it against the tree which caused the brunette to fall from the tree face first with her fat bubble butt sticking out.

“T-thanks m-my name Ochacco Uraraka w-what’s your name?” Ochacco asked

“My name is Power, also how come you were hanging from your panties? And why are you wearing those?” Power asked curiously

“You see I often get wedgies because of my fat bubble but and that causes most of my panties to be ripped off but fortunately there’s loads of underwear hidden across this island ranging from boxers to tightly whiteys to granny panties however those who are at the top of the hierarchy hog all the non embarrassing panties and leave all the granny panties to us, sometimes if you’re lucky enough you could find some righty whiteys, and every time you get a wedgie the more embarrassing pantries your forced to put on, right now you’re wearing some MLP brand panties so I’d watch my back if I were you”

Just as she said that a strange figure walked in.

“Aww looks like the gravity friend got out of her Hanging Wedgie and made a friend” said the stranger.

“Hey Uraraka is that the person who wedgied you?” Power asked.

Uraraka gulped “Y-yes h-her name is Junko Enoshima and she’s top of the hierarchy we better le-“

Just before Uraraka could finish she and Power felt a hand reach for the back of their waistband…it was…Makima!?!?!?

“Miiss Makima?!?!?” Power blurted out

“Wait you know her???” Uraraka asked “Yes she’s my boss from where I come from!!!” Power answered

“Yes I arrived here a few days earlier then you, I got tricked in to making a contract with that thing and got sent here, for shame, however things aren’t too bad here plus I’m still top of the food chain like I was back there anyways do you girls know what time it is?”

“W-wedgie t-time?” they both said in unison

“Correct” Makima replied

Making then pulled their waistband far up their fat bubble butts as they both squealed in pain, Junko joined in as Makima bounced Power and Junko did the same to Uraraka, then they both grab the front and the back of the waistband and stretched them all the way bast their boobs to all the on to their heads giving them both Double Atomic Wedgies.

Junko and Makima then left as Uraraka and Power both laid on the floor groaning in pain as they tried to remove their wedgie.

“It’s no use the only way to get out of this wedgie is to rip our pantries” Uraraka said in disappointment.

“Fine then I guess” Power said sadly

They both grabbed on to their leg holes and then tug on them really hard both yelled in pain but are finally then free’d from their wedgies.

“I-I g-guess it’s time to look for some panties” Uraraka said weakly

Power just nodded as they both got up and started looking.
After 30 minutes they both found some granny panties, Uraraka’s panties were pink and had Hello Kitty printed all over it and Power’s was orange and had sone words printed on it which said “I’m a big nerd” both of these pantries were small so they often dug in to their fat bubble butts which made it hard for them to wear

“Ok now what’s next” Power asked

“Now you got to meet the rest of us” Uraraka stated

To be continued
© Copyright 2022 Sadiq (54d1q at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2274209-Part-2-Power-and-The-Wedgie-Island