*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2274328-A-lair-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Arts · #2274328
In a time he was lived my heart
About pain and memories
Today I miss you so much, I don’t know what it’s reason, and also I hate you forever. Today I forget you forever. Now I’m writing this and crying. You’re happy on your way and I hope you still this way happy and I pray for this. Actually love is an Attraction and I was swim that attraction sea, But still I’m realize that it’s totally fake and fake. Loves give me only pain and pain without nothing.
I told you something today and I write that.
Your Time is running so you showing your face and behave no problem, but this time never and never going that position, situation will be changed and also happiness will be end. Insha-Allah I show my face and watching you “Who I am” This message Secret to the day when I show you that who I am.
Today I’m crying. But that crying not for permanent. I’m trying forgetting you and I’ll be do that on a week or few months.

3rd March in 2022
The day is very pain full for me. I can’t say my felling in that day.
I’m talking about 2017 when first time I love you. I say you to the another way that I love you but you don’t accept it. Well the day is gone and gone good. 2017 to 2020 in 3 years long time I can’t talk you and you also me. One day you give me a massage. The day is maybe 17th October in 2020. This time I’m so mush happy how much happy that time I can’t told you. Then we’ll continue talking a few month. Maybe 18th December in 2020 I again told you that I love you and you finally accept this. I fell so much happy in this moment. Our relation going very good. Once time you angry me and i angry you more than time we fight together but you never leave me, but once time I angry with you for some reason and I stop talking for 2 months, and you don’t react my behavior.

A few months ago I listen that you got a smartphone and any one gift you this phone, this time I’m fell so bad. I can’t talk you but I talk you to another way. Hafsa massage told you a lots of thing, than I decide that I told you then One night I knock you and you replay my massage and we’ll talk together in long time one time you gone to sleep. This night I try more and more time but I couldn’t sleep. This whole night I talk with me that how i can say sorry and how i can say that we continue in our relationship. Then come the day 3rd march 2022 I say sorry 10 times and i say that let’s go to our relationship please but you don’t response me. You told me that I break your heart and it’s never match again. Then you show your real face and told me that. Someone gift you a phone and what the reason to give you this phone i Understand you don’t say me, and you leave my life and some talks that i can’t forget in my whole life.
This day I cry for my best, and talk you that I never disturb you and your relation.
But I say to Allah that you break my heart. Allah break your heart for permanently.
Some memories is here this day.


© Copyright 2022 mrsilent (mrsilent40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2274328-A-lair-story