*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2274863-Engineer--Best-Creator-Next-To-GOD
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Technology · #2274863
Engineering, Engineer, Essence of engineering etc.

Engineer: Best Creator Next to GOD.

Engineers are innovators of the future. Engineering is the application of scientific knowledge to solving problems in the real world. It is the profession in which scientific knowledge & mathematics is gained through study, experiments and practical knowledge which is utilized for the benefit of mankind. The term Engineering is derived from the Latin ingenium, meaning "cleverness" and ingeniare, meaning "to contrive, devise". An engineer is a professional practitioner of engineering, concerned with applying scientific knowledge, mathematics, and ingenuity (Ingenuity is the quality of being clever, original, and inventive, often in the process of applying ideas to solve problems or meet challenges) to develop solutions for technical, societal and commercial problems. Engineers design materials, structures, and systems while considering the limitations imposed by practicality, regulation, safety, and cost. A professional engineer is competent by virtue of his fundamental education and training to apply the scientific method and outlook to the analysis and solution of engineering problems. He is able to assume personal responsibility for the development and application of engineering science and knowledge, notably in research, design, construction, manufacturing, superintending, and managing and in the education of the engineer. His work is predominantly intellectual and varied and not of a routine mental or physical character. It requires the exercise of original thought and judgment and the ability to supervise the technical and administrative work of others. Engineering is a highly creative activity, especially when complicated problems are involved. Since when human civilization has started there is a significant role of engineering has been observed. Science can amuse and fascinate us all, but it is engineering that changes the world."The engineer has been, and is, a maker of history." "Scientists study the world as it is; engineers create the world that has never been. Engineering is about using science to find creative practical solutions. The main objective of engineers and engineering is to benefit humankind by making life and living easier. Engineering is the closest thing to magic that exists in the world. Engineering always has and will continue to strive to lift our living standards through sustainable developments and considering conditions to protect our Earth's environment at all costs. Engineering is the most preferred career option all over the world. Creative thinking engineering is not just about logic but moreover about inventiveness. In an age where innovation changes each minute, engineers are required to think fundamentally to find modern thoughts, make modern things, and come up with arrangements to modern issues brought about by the ever-changing technological landscape. The world is changing, and engineers are the ones behind so much of this development. For ages, engineering has turned imagination and dreams into something that is useful. The majority of today's services and products had some element of engineering involved in their conception at least, paving the way to long, fulfilling and healthy lives for the people influenced by them. The contributions of engineering cannot be summed up into a few words. Still, the right way to respect their immense role in society is by recognizing and using their inventions responsibly.
Write Up By
Engr. Abdullah Al Jannath Newaz (Antu).
Assistant Engineering Officer (Mechanical).
Essential Drugs Company Ltd (EDCL).
100 % Govt. Owned.
Under the Ministry of Health & Family Warfare.






© Copyright 2022 Jannatnewaz (jannatnewaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2274863-Engineer--Best-Creator-Next-To-GOD