*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2275163-Melissas-Vent-Embarrassment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2275163
A young woman needs help from her work colleagues after getting herself stuck in a vent.
Twenty-seven year old Melissa Watson was in her office at work one afternoon when she accidentally tripped over her briefcase and watched in horror as her hard drive full of important documents flew out out of her jacket pocket and into a rather small square vent in the wall.

The young woman was 5'6, 146 pounds, had beautiful long light blond hair tied back with a ponytail and green eyes covered by glasses.
Her slightly big breasts and slightly soft stomach were covered by a white shirt with a dark blue sweater and black blazer jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a black pencil skirt with black tights.

Melissa said, "That's what I get for leaving my briefcase on the floor," as she put it on her desk before cursing her clumsiness then quickly ran over to the vent in the wall and stuck her hands inside but unfortunately, her hard drive was just slightly out of her reach.

The young blond said, "This is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I really need that hard drive because my ass will be in trouble if Malcom finds out I lost those documents," as she decided to enter the vent to retrieve it and tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to its rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

Melissa took off her blazer and put it on the back of her chair then stuck her head inside the vent and after a brief struggle due to her boobs, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving anyone who walked in an excellent view of her lower half.

Melissa quickly found the hard drive and put it in her shirt pocket then jokingly wiggled her behind and said to herself, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I really hope no one walks in and finds me with my big butt sticking out of here," as she then tried to back of the vent in the wall but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young woman's eyes grew extremely wide as she said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire half in here after that second piece of pumpkin pie wasn't among my best ideas ever," as she placed her hands against the vent and pushed and pushed with all her might but it just simply refused to release its grip on her.

Melissa said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid vent, I'm not stuck, I refuse to be stuck in here, I'm not stuck," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the wall for more leverage but still she just simply wouldn't budge and was hit by the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

The young blond said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and cakes, I can't believe that this is actually happening to me," as she pinched herself to make sure that this wasn't just an extremely bad dream.

She then called out, "Help, Could someone please help me, I'm really stuck, help, I need someone to pull me out of here, help," but unfortunately, no one was nearby to hear her voice as she realised that she should probably get herself comfortable because she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Melissa spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and said, "I really hope someone comes along soon and pulls me out of here because this is so boring, I don't even have my phone."

The young woman then suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her before a voice said, "Melissa, are you all right, why is your backside sticking out of the wall, are you stuck," and realised that it belonged to her work colleague Maria, a slightly less curvaceous young brunette, who was wearing her favourite pink dress with white polka dots, black tights and a denim jacket over the top of it.

Melissa explained the entire situation before saying, "Maria, get behind me, grab onto my hips and pull because I really want to get out of here," as she at least glad it was a woman who had found her like this instead of a man who might have taken advantage of her.

Maria said, "Oh my god Melissa, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," as she quickly grabbed onto the young blond's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Melissa said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, come on Maria, you can do better than that, put your back into it, pull," as she still just simply wouldn't budge.

The young brunette said, "Melissa, I'm pulling with all my strength and I am putting my back into it, how did you get yourself this stuck," as she placed her feet against the wall for more leverage but then suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the carpet.

Maria said, "It's no good Melissa, you just simply won't budge and have definitely wedged yourself in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength as she then saw that she had accidentally pulled down Melissa's skirt and tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by white panties with tiny cupcakes on them for the world to see.

The young woman said, "Oh my god Maria, please pull my skirt and tights back up right now before anyone else sees my underwear, I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today," as she wondered if she might die of embarrassment.

Maria said, "Oh my god Melissa, I'm so sorry, it was a complete accident," as she was about to pull the skirt and tights back up when two of their colleagues Michael and Chelsea walked into the room and burst into laughter when they saw Melissa's barely-covered backside sticking out of the vent in the wall.

The young brunette said, "This isn't what it looks like, I'm not trying to take advantage of her big butt," as the young blond placed her right hand over her face in disbelief at her current situation.

The absolutely humiliated Melissa explained her entire predicament as Chelsea said, "This is your lucky day because I have something that will help us rescue you, Melissa the Pooh," as she then grabbed some butter out of her bag and began rubbing it all over the young woman's hips and the vent.

Melissa said, "That's so cold but it tickles," as she then began giggling as Chelsea was soon finished.

She said, "All right everyone, here's what we're going to do, Maria, you pull on Melissa, Michael, you pull on her and I'll pull on you," as she then quickly grabbed onto his waist while Michael grabbed onto Maria's waist, who quickly grabbed onto the young blond's hips again.

Chelsea said, "All right guys, Heave," as the trio pulled, tugged, and heaved with all their strength.

Poor Melissa said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be yanked in two," as she was stretched to her absolute limit as the epic tug of war continued until suddenly, a loud POP sound was heard.

The young woman was pulled from the vent in the wall at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the carpet.

The now overjoyed and relieved Melissa said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I was beginning to wonder if I might actually be stuck in there for the rest of the day," as she hugged her colleagues and thanked them for rescuing her.

Chelsea said, "You're very welcome Melissa, it was absolutely no problem, nice panties by the way, especially the cupcakes, very cute," as she began laughing.

The young blond then remembered that her underwear was still showing and quickly pulled up her skirt and tights before everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before going their separate ways as she then put the hard drive on her boss's desk and made sure to watch where she put her briefcase in future.

The End.
© Copyright 2022 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2275163-Melissas-Vent-Embarrassment