*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2275238-Sugar-Buster-Anko
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Comedy · #2275238
Satou Anko is seemingly an ordinary high school girl, expect she can transform into...
“I'm going to be late!”

My name's Satou Anko. Everyone calls me Anko.
This morning I was running as fast as I could down the street to school with a slice of bread in my mouth.

“Oh my God, Anko!”

Suddenly, a tiny cute creature swooped down from the sky right in front of me.

“What's the matter, Gurucchi? Why are you in such a hurry?”

This is Gurucchi. He is a blood sugar fairy.

“I can hear the pancreas inside some middle-aged man's body crying.”

I was about to be late, and he cried to me with tears in his eyes.

“What? Did someone order the ramen gyoza and half-fried rice set meal with free rice refills this early in the morning?”
“Doesn't seem like it.”
“Anyways, let's go straight to the site.”
“Yes!”


I made a quick turn and headed out to educate myself on today's target.

At a certain udon shop in a corner of town—

“Who the hell are you?”

By the time I arrived it was already too late.

“I am Satou Anko. What the hell are you eating?”


There I saw an obese salaryman on a typical diabetic diet.
He said, “Huh, isn't this pretty healthy? It's just a salad udon?”

I called out to him, but he seemed unconcerned as he shoveled down a bowl of carrot-filled kakiage with tomato salad udon noodles.
It only took him three minutes to eat.

“I used to eat a hamburger and french fries with a coke, but these days I only drink orange juice because it's healthier. It's a good source of vitamin C and good for your health, right?”

He smiled with a proud smile on his face and started to drink the juice he had bought from the vending machine in front of the store.
I couldn't just sit back and let this happen.


“Damn it, this is too much for his pancreas. Gurucchi, I'm going to transform.”


“Go!”

Insulin power, make up!


Like any other magical girl, I was enveloped in a mysterious light and transformed in the middle of the street for about 0.1 seconds, completely naked.

Sugar Buster Anko, on behalf of your pancreas, I'm gonna punish you!”



© Copyright 2022 Takono Carpaccio (takonoc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2275238-Sugar-Buster-Anko