*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2275808-An-Unidentified-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · LGBTQ+ · #2275808
Are you ready to explore this fictional love? part 4
As my throat felt sore and dry Taesung had walked up to me and grabbed my hand. "Where are we going,?" Haebom said "We're going to the bathroom," Taesung said. I had a confused look on my face and was wondering why we were going to the bathroom. When we got to the bathroom he propped me up on the counter and grabbed te first aid kit. I had asked him what he was doing he told me he was gonna clean my cut I had got. I just nodded slowly as he had put the poroxide on my cut and I had flinched a little and bit my lip. "Are you okay,?" Taesung said I nodded a few times are he was done cleaning my cut we went back to my room. I sat down on my bed as he grabbed my favorite book and asked me what it was about. I only told him it's about two guys he questioned what I meant and opened it and started reading it I felt EMBARRASSED. He had read a few pages and told him that it was really intresting and asked me where I got it I only told him I got it from a bookstore cause I didn't want him to know I got it from a gay one. Even tho me and him had some moments I didn't know if it was real and that he liked me back. I was scared that he would find out that I lied where I got it from my brain just kept ranting and wondering as he was tlaking about sports and was curious if I wanted to join the soccer team. I didn't hear him so I just sat there staring off into space ranting in my head about me and him he had soon snapped me out of my little day dream I had. He said, "So is it a yes or a no I'll join you if you say yes." So I had just said yes even tho I didn't know what he was talking about. The next day he asked if I was ready for soccer and told me he had signed boof us up already. I yelled at him and said, "WHAT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOCCER? YOU SIGNED ME UP WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN AGREE TO THAT!!" I just yelled at him because of my stupid actions. "You said yes last night remember," Taesung said and then I remembered when I was ranting about him and me and paused myself from screaming and yelling at him again. I apologized and said, "Yeah sorry heh...I remember now." And at that moment I knew.....

Please turn in July 6th for Part 5 and happy early 4th of July have a great week and weekend!! *Heart*
© Copyright 2022 Danayah Mcdonald (danayahmc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2275808-An-Unidentified-Love