*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276107-JULY-4TH
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2276107
A small July 4TH thing involving a certain blueberry.
"Hey! Peggy! Can you come here?" Barbara's voice screamed aloud. Her sister, who at this moment had just gone through multiple hoops performing on the circus' horses, walked into her sister's tent. A spacious area corralled off by the massive woman's family. The smell of blueberry filled the air, Peggy had become accustomed to her sibling's scent during the summer. An unfortunate side-effect of being a human-fruit hybrid was that she still sweated; on the one hand it ruined coverings that Barbara used, but on the other hand it smelled so pleasant. Many circus performers planted themselves here to get away from the musk of the circus grounds. A process that made the blue woman blush in embarrassment.

Currently, nobody was doing that. Fortunate, because right now Barbara's bare chest was out in the open. Great spheres larger than an entire human were planted on an even greater stomach. Even though the young blueberry couldn't die of heatstroke, she still suffered from heating plus soaking clothes. So, every so often, she'd have to be stripped down and isolated. Peggy would have to give Charlie a word or two for forgetting to place an 'Occupied' sign right out of Barbara's tent.

"So what's the problem?" She questioned.

"I feel wet on my stomach and back, can you check down there?" Barbara replied, being both a sphere and fifteen feet tall made it difficult for her to check. Peggy blinked before going to see what her sister was talking about. She did her best to avoid making eye-contact with her boobs. She remembered when she was considered the sibling's bustiest sister. There, painted right on her stomach, was what appeared to be the American Flag. The blue of the flag, of course, being Barbara's skin. White stars dripped down her surface. In addition, red and white stripes were painted on her surface. Large enough to take a good portion of her body.

She walked around the giant sphere and on her back were the words: 'HAPPY JULY 4TH'. The words were outline in white paint, Barbara's blue skin 'filled' the interior of each letter. An oddity, that was for sure.

"What's happening back there?" Barbara questioned. Peggy scratched her head.

"Patriotism, evidentially." Barbara spoke while she took the entire scene in.
© Copyright 2022 Goodvibes (jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276107-JULY-4TH