*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276417-Maxines-Fence-Humiliation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2276417
A young woman needs help from her best friend after getting stuck in a hole in a fence
Twenty-four year old Maxine Thompson was out walking one afternoon with her best friend Sally when she accidentally tripped over a rock and watched in horror as her purse flew out of her hoodie pocket and through a rather small hole in a nearby garden, landing on the grass in someone's garden.

The young woman was 5'3, 143 pounds, had beautiful short curly light brown hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.

Her slightly big breasts and slightly soft stomach were covered by a light blue sweater with a black hoodie over the top of it.

Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a pair of slightly tight black jeans.

Maxine cursed her clumsiness then quickly ran over to the fence and stuck her hands through the hole but unfortunately, her purse was just slightly out of her reach.

She then tried to climb over the fence but couldn't reach the top of it as Sally, an even more curvaceous young blond wearing a short pink dress with white polka dots and black tights said, "I think one of us is going to have to go through there, Maxine, I think you should probably do it because you have a better chance of actually fitting through there than me."

The young brunette said, "I think you're right Sal but this is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze," as she then tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to the hole's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind as her best friend pinky promised not to stare at her backside too much.

Maxine placed her bag beside the fence then stuck her head through the hole and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon through, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving Sally an extremely great view of her lower half as she struggled to not laugh or stare at it.

The young woman quickly found her purse and put it in her hoodie pocket and also found a light blue rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I'm really glad only you can actually see me like this, Sally, are you enjoying the view back there then?"

The young blond said, "It's absolutely incredible, I see why Kevin likes you so much, especially your big booty," as she then jokingly smacked her best friend's bubble butt.

Maxine said, "Hey, leave my big booty alone, it's very sensitive, I'm coming out now," as she then tried to back of the hole in the fence but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't so tried a few more times but still didn't move.

The young brunette said to herself, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe that big lunch and second peice of mom's cheesecake was a mistake," as she placed her hands against the fence and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the hole just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned Sally asked, "Maxine, are you all right because you seem to be struggling, are you stuck in there?"

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Maxine said, "I'm absolutely fine thanks and don't be ridiculous, of course, I'm not stuck," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the fence for more leverage, which made a few creaking sounds in protest at her efforts but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit by the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

The young woman said, "Oh, it's just no use, Sally, I think I'm stuck, could you please pull me out of here, curse my curvaceous figure and love of sweet treats," as she couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her and pinched herself to make sure that this wasn't just an extremely bad dream.

Her best friend placed her right hand over her face in disbelief at Maxine's predicament and said, "This could literally only happen to you but don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," as she then grabbed onto her hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength as the fence began creaking again and was definitely creaking a bit louder this time.

The young brunette said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Sal, please stop pulling on me like because it really hurts, OW," as Sally suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass behind her.

The young blond said, "Oh, it's no good Maxine, you just simply won't budge and was definitely wedged yourself in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength," as she then realised that she had accidentally pulled down her best friend's jeans, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by yellow panties with tiny cupcakes on them for the world to see.

Maxine felt a sudden cool breeze behind her then realised what had happened and said"Oh my god, did you just pull down my jeans, please pull them back up right now before someone sees my underwear,"

"Aw, come on, don't be annoyed, it was a complete accident, just put on a happy face," said Sally before drawing a smiley face on her panties with a black marker pen then took a picture and posted it on her social media accounts with the caption, "My best friend's big ass sticking out of a fence, she's literally stuck, LOL."

The young woman then saw the picture on her phone, began laughing and said, "I look absolutely ridiculous right now, Sally, there's some butter in my bag, please grab it and rub it all over my stomach to loosen me up."

Her best friend quickly did as she was told and began rubbing on the butter as Maxine began giggling and said, "That's really cold but it also really tickles."

She then suddenly heard a voice say, "Excuse me Miss but why on earth are you stuck in my fence," and looked to see an extremely confused thin young blond wearing a red sweater and short black skirt with black tights staring at her.

The young brunette said, "Yes, I am stuck but please don't phone the police, I was just trying to get my purse back, I'm Maxine."

The stranger replied, "Hi Maxine, I'm Mary and don't worry, I'm definitely not going to phone the police, you're really cute, want to grab dinner with me sometime?"

Maxine said, "It's very nice to meet you Mary but unfortunately, I can't because I am bi-sexual but have a great boyfriend named Kevin."

The slightly disappointed Mary said, "Okay, that's fine, now let's get you out of there," as she then jumped over the fence after running start and was then face to face with Sally.

The curvaceous young blond said "This isn't what it looks like, I'm not trying to take advantage of my best friend's bubble butt, I'm just trying to loosen her up with butter to free her," as her best friend placed her right hand over her face in disbelief at her current situation.

Mary introduced herself then said, "Don't worry, I believe you, your best friend's rear end is definitely as cute as her front end, here, let me help you," as she began helping rub some of the butter all over the young woman's wedged stomach.

The two were soon finished as Sally then grabbed onto her best friend's hips and said, "Don't worry Maxine the Pooh, we'll soon have you out of there but brace yourself because this is definitely going to hurt," as Mary grabbed onto Sally's waist.

The young blond said, "All right Mary, remember to put your back into it, 1,2,3, Pull," as the two pulled, tugged, and heaved with all their strength.The

The young woman said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be yanked in two," as the fence began creaking louder than even in protest.

Poor Maxine was stretched to her absolute limit as Mary said, "Let go of Maxine, you stupid fence," as the epic tug of war continued until suddenly, a loud POP sound was heard.

The young brunette was pulled from the hole in the fence at last, sending the trio tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass.

The now overjoyed and very relieved Maxine said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free," as she hugged Sally and Mary and thanked them for rescuing her.

Mary said, "It was absolutely no problem, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute."

The young woman then remembered that her underwear was still showing and quickly pulled up her jeans as the trio began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before going inside Mary's house to have something to eat and drink together after all their efforts.

The End.







© Copyright 2022 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276417-Maxines-Fence-Humiliation