*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276565-The-Admission-of-Evil
by Remy
Rated: E · Essay · Psychology · #2276565
This is a piece from a while back by me. Please leave a review/comment to help me improve.
The majority of us expect others as well as ourselves to act on what we have been taught. To act good is good, while to commit evil is bad. But what can make one bad and the other good? In any case, first for what reason is the fact of good and evil put into existence? The heavenly figure many people, all over the world, have lauded and adored, has given humans these two choices. Good or evil? To be good means to be sent to the realm of paradise, heaven, after our passing, in any case assuming we are picked to be evil, we will be sent to hellfire. The figure of heaven has made these decisions for one simple reason, to teach the human population the learnings and understandings of good. But to also give another option for those resenting the feelings of good. Which can result in evil. Good and evil were made to teach us. An understanding of what outcome might happen when we are experiencing the same thing with different encounters. Being under peer pressure to try marijuana, is evil, or holding yourself together and not feeding into the temptation, is good.

Good, what is it? Well the meaning of good or being good, is simply to keep a lawful faith in individuals and things. Spreading nothing but good manship. Now, evil. When we think of evil, the most common thing we think of is the evil impact left on our world. The terrible demonstrations of humans to humans. Holocaust, the times of Slavery and 9/11. Though these things have harmed us as a society, little things that generally go on in basic human interactions can be demonstrated as evil as well.

Evil, when described, implies major harm. The essence of evil is taking power and control over one in a wrongful manner without the feeling of guilt or regret after the fact. If an act on a person to take their life, against their will this is evil. But, an act of evil can also be used by the power and matter of manipulation. It may seem like a shock to you, but manipulation is one of the strongest acts of evil. To have such impulses, to always have power over someone or something. Without feeling guilt, it can be a truly evil act. To use a person for their love and pleasure and later on reveal to not have any connections or feelings with that person. Shouldn’t be considered evil? But wouldn’t it be wrong to make manipulation a higher power of evil, than just evil?

Evil is evil. No matter how much it can affect two people, ten people or ten thousand people. Evil remains in us. Why do people enjoy doing evil? We might never know. Humans were put onto this earth with no sole purpose or reasoning, but to learn and adapt to the changing environment we created. With the facts and evidence provided about the harmful crimes of evil, what can the acts of evil expand to? Well, if we know evil is a power we all have inside of us, though some abuse it more than others. How do we hold ourselves from committing evil acts?
© Copyright 2022 Remy (remwritescrap at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276565-The-Admission-of-Evil