*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276569-I-AM-HUMAN-OR-ELF
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2276569
Dreams sometimes push us out of the atmosphere

I AM HUMAN OR ELF?

A long time ago there was a family of painter elves, the mother was very good at making portraits and the father used dyes that he took from the flowers and leaves of nature. The older brother used clay to recreate the characters of his favorite series and Sara the youngest of the family, she liked to imagine that she was human and reached the moon.

She was a big fan of astronauts, so she drew and painted about stories that she would like to live in the land of humans.

One day she saw in one of her magazines that the first elf woman traveled to the moon. Sara was very excited and inspired, she drew and painted some pictures about the universe, the astronauts.

Her dad came up with the great idea of building a room by himself for her where she has her paintings, canvases and the pictures she made.

The years passed and her painting technique improved a lot. By then she already had many pictures of different things that she loved.

She turned fifteen and her party was decorated with everything related to painting and astronauts. Her friends arrived, ate and danced until night.

She dreamed of traveling to earth to experience the things she saw in movies and in her books.

The clock struck twelve at night and a shooting star passed by then she made a wish to be human for a day to fulfill her dreams, one of them was to meet a prince and go to a dance

Sara turned around and went to her room and she heard the voices again and approached a large painting that she had painted about the city she wanted to visit in the land Wonderland.

She couldn't believe that people and objects were moving. She brought her hand closer and a magical light illuminated her, suddenly everything was silent.

When her foot color woke up, her limbs were not the same. She started running until she collided with a man and fell to the ground, shaking off the dust on top of her. She looked to the mirror and noticed that it was human, it was a big surprise for her, so she started thinking about how to get back to her house, but first she wanted to know everything. The next morning she began her tour.

She was in love with everything she saw when she approached a group of people and a man dressed as a prince announced the great dance that would take place in a week.

Sara wanted to attend but at the same time she was worried to return home. She returned to the forest and saw the painting she made again.

When she returned home, her parents and brother did not believe anything and angry she returned to her room and traveled again to Wonderland.

Sara found a house where dresses were made. She entered and asked the tailor to make her the most beautiful dress in the world, the lady took the measurements and thought of a color she could use.

On her visit to the city she decided to go to the amusement park.

When she saw how the world of a giant was, she fainted.

When she woke up she was surprised, because he was a very handsome boy who just wanted to make sure she was alright, she was trembling and didn't know how to react by seeing such a handsome boy.

He was struck by Sara's beauty, so he thought twice and asked her to the dance.

Sara came back very happy with the tailor and told her about Fabi, the day of the dance arrived, Fabian was very excited to see her.

Sarah wanted to stay, but she had to go back home to her family.

Sara asked Fabian to go with her and Fabi did not hesitate to go with her, Sara's family accepted him right away because he was good at heart, Sara and Fabi they lived happy forever.



© Copyright 2022 elvis (alless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276569-I-AM-HUMAN-OR-ELF