*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276741-Hate-from-a-shadow
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2276741
This is a true story about me
Hate from a shadow
I remember when I was a child, that time, the first time I saw a true ghost face to face, although to this day I don't really know what it was that I saw...
I was 10 years old, I lived in a small house, with two rooms in a corridor, I lived normally and slept like any other person, without any problem.
One day I was sleepy, I was in my bed, sleeping, I begin to feel how my blankets begin to be pulled and little by little I uncover myself, I thought that it was something normal, that it was only because I moved, I stayed still and the blankets they kept moving, I was getting colder and I was very scared, the silence scared me a lot, I liked listening to the cars accelerating on the highway that was my way of sleeping.
I lasted like this for several days, trying to fall asleep listening to the car engines, the blankets moved again and again, I did not tell my parents anything, thinking that it was nothing bad and maybe I was exaggerating, once I managed to see a shadow in the corridor from my room, it was night, there was no light and I could still see it, I don't know how it happened, I only know that it was there, it was someone tall, big and staring at me, this was no longer normal, this is something impossible I could no longer understand how something like this could happen, in the dark I saw it, in the silence I heard it and it was terrifying, I was just a child, maybe it was my imagination, but something like that cannot be my imagination, it is impossible, I remember the moment to this day, I don't know how I could but I managed to fall asleep.
The next day I decided to tell my mother, I told her in every detail everything that was happening to me, I told her how I felt and how I had spent the last two weeks, she told me that she was going to buy a spotlight to light the hallway and be able to sleep Calm down, maybe you're wondering why I didn't sleep with my bedroom door closed? Well, my door couldn't be closed, it was locked and that's why I always saw the hallway of my house.
That day, my mom put a light in the hallway, she left it on and we went to sleep, the night was great, I didn't feel anything, until he came back, I saw how the light in the hallway exploded just that day, I saw the crystals of the light on the ground, but there was still light, I don't know how there could be light, the bulb was broken, but it was still lighting, at that moment I saw him again, I stared at him, there was light and he was there, I think it was his way of telling me that the light is not going to be an obstacle to scare me, we stared at each other, he couldn't stop looking at me, he was big, very big, and he looked at me with hate, he wanted me to collapse, I didn't do anything, but that day I saw the closest thing to me what hate really was...
I fainted, I remember that the next day I woke up with a brown mark on my right arm, it continues to this day, I did not say anything to anyone until now, only the memory of my mark remained...

© Copyright 2022 JoseRivera (joserivera18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276741-Hate-from-a-shadow