*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276759-The-Palace-of-the-3-doors
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2276759
Magi seized a Latin town and two warriors defended it
The Palace of the 3 doors
In an ancient city, in some remote part of Ecuador, there was a great warrior named spark who freed his people from the dictatorship of some very abusive and evil evil magicians who handled people as they pleased, spark started a rebellion with a powerful sword that the gods gave him after several pleas in a temple and suddenly he acquired enormous strength, greater intelligence, so together with some warriors they rebelled against the evil magicians who had many warriors at their disposal, the battle was very hard, cruel , and bloody where countless warriors died, spark was left alone against the most powerful magician, he lost an arm but managed to kill the strongest magician and capture his warriors and supporters, and thus free his friends and battle companions.
They all admitted that that spark warrior without any known title should be the new leader of that small town, and paraded before his throne, swearing allegiance to him. markto his greatest ally, accompanied him and together they decided what to do with all the supporters they captured had evil in their hearts and could not have them in the town, but first he had to return the sword that the gods gave him, he doubted whether to deliver it or not since there were many evil enemies that existed in distant territories, they could attack them and they could not defend themselves, but conversing with markto they decided to go and deliver the sword to the temple because if they once helped them if the evil beings or magicians attacked them, he went alone to the temple and delivered the sword and thus lost all the blessings that had been granted to him, and after 5 minutes the temple collapsed and he saw how it fell little by little, then he returned to the town to be able to guide them in a better way and thus be able to prepare better against future wars and armed conflicts that could happen in the future, together with markto they had to prepare, but now that spark entered the sword they had to decide what to do with the companions of the wizard king who were in the dungeons.
After all, the supporters of the people there was a warrior, whose ability was amazing, he called himself by the name of RL9, he was a foreigner, from a distant people who came to support the people, he was from a Viking tribe that was on the other side of the world. He, together with Markto, had to capture the henchmen in order to free the town from the mafia of the magicians, he carried the sword of the underworld, which was more powerful than the sword of the gods, once they met they made a plan.
The two extremely motivated to release and receive a generous amount of gold, provided by the entire TAHUANTISYO, as a form of gratitude.
The strategy was to nail the sword of the underworld into the active volcanoes of the entire southern Pacific ring of fire, so that they could have a heavenly force, against the wizards, said and done, they at that time, did all the rituals and clashed with the wizards. The magicians in the same way opened portals, to bring evil beings, and to be able to defend themselves, before starting, they opened 3 portals, which from there they deployed, dragons, enchanted goblins, evil elves, and dark pegasus, which attacked the entire territory, the whole town joined to fight, until RL9, nailed in the chest the most powerful wizard and the people could be liberated, everyone from that moment lived in peace, and had more confidence in their tribe, making fortresses and having a group of warriors to be able to defend themselves in the event that the wizards want revenge

© Copyright 2022 The_craken (renatojoel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276759-The-Palace-of-the-3-doors