*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276815-The-Adventures-of-Little-Aurora
Rated: E · Short Story · Experience · #2276815
Little Aurora fulfills her dreams but in a different way.

The_Adventures_of_Little_Aurora.docx_html_m2cfd1862.pngThe_Adventures_of_Little_Aurora.docx_html_m6f590a17.png

The Adventures of Little Aurora

Once upon a time in a small town far, far away, there was a small family that had just arrived from Australia. The family consisted of Esteban the father, his wife Margarita and their little daughter Aurora, the girl was always overprotected by her father Esteban, to the point of not letting her go out to play with her friends and even play and do activities with the animals, for example, riding horses, or doing things that fascinated her a lot.

One day like any other day, while Aurora was coming back from school, she noticed an advertisement that said "Martial Arts Initial Course", which caught her attention, she debated a lot with herself before taking the courage to ask her parents for permission to enter this course, however, her parents' answer was a rotary answer, The answer of her parents was a resounding NO, since martial arts are for men, and she was a lady, therefore, Aurora had to focus on activities such as household chores, or perhaps be interested in ballet classes, since these were in keeping with her femininity and was an activity performed with delicacy.

After that little discussion with her parents, Aurora saw a light at the end of the tunnel, she would accept the proposal to go to the ballet course in order to have more space for herself and feel free. Her mother, upon hearing her decision, accepted it gladly since she was fascinated by ballet since she was a child, but due to a tragic accident that caused her to fracture her ankle, she could not fulfill her dream of being a ballet dancer. Her father, on the other hand, reluctantly accepted since he did not want his little daughter to be unprotected, but he could not contradict his wife since he saw her very excited with the idea of his daughter following the dream that she could not fulfill.

A week later Aurora started the ballet course, which was located on the outskirts of the village. When she arrived she noticed that the room where they were rehearsing was located next to a soccer sports complex, when she entered the rehearsal room Aurora saw a boy with green eyes entering the complex, which she found very attractive, but she did not take much importance and continued on her way. At the end of the ballet course she decided to go for a bottle of water in a store that was in front of the rehearsal room, there she met the boy she had seen before, buying some cookies, but being very shy she got nervous and threw her money on the floor, the boy quickly rushed to help her pick up the money, Aurora thanked him shyly, to which he only smiled and asked her name, she quickly answered, Aurora, it's nice to meet you in this crazy and cute way at the same time, as soon as he answered "My name is Andrew" and the pleasure of meeting such a distracted girl, is mine, after that event both said goodbye and went their separate ways.

Some time later they became friends, and maybe something more. Her mother was very happy with the effort her daughter was putting into ballet and so was her father, as their family was very happy.

When Aurora turned 19 years old her parents organized a party to which the whole town attended, among them Andrew, in that celebration they became sweethearts, but as Aurora was not allowed to go out they could not see each other, so the girl decided to escape every night to see him, however, one night she met some thieves who kidnapped her, because Aurora's father had a lot of money, they asked for a ransom, or else the thieves would hurt her.

Aurora spent two days kidnapped receiving bad treatment from the kidnappers, on the other hand, Aurora's parents were too distressed for their precious daughter, Andrew on his side blamed himself for the kidnapping, since if they had not met that night nothing would have happened to her and her parents would not be having a hard time.

After so much chaos and anguish they received an anonymous call in which they asked Aurora's parents for a considerable amount of money to pay her ransom, and they said to take the money to a specific location, as Andrew felt guilty he took that risk and took the money to that place, when he arrived he recovered Aurora and they left quickly from there, when they arrived at the house her parents hugged her and thanked Andrew for his act of bravery, Aurora's father Esteban, recognized that Andrew was a great man and allowed her to go out with him, after a year they got married and moved to another country where they lived happily ever after.

© Copyright 2022 Antonellan (antonella at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276815-The-Adventures-of-Little-Aurora