*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276861-The-traveler
by SEB
Rated: E · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2276861
It is a horror history

This scary and fictional story is about Samuel, a man who worked in his truck and used to work at night traveling the highways of Ecuador. This time Samuel had a job in Manta, so he had to drive his truck to the coast instead. starting point was Quito, so he went first to Santo Domingo, Samuel was driving relaxed listening to music on the radio, suddenly he saw a hotel on the side of the road and stopped to rest for hours a bit since he had been driving for many hours and it was already very late.
The man arrived at the reception and everything looked very normal, however, a somewhat strange atmosphere was felt, anyway, it broke down and the receptionist called Andrea and gave him the key to his room, which was found on the top floor of the hotel. , but Samuel could see that the receptionist was a bit nervous, until they approached him and said: "there is a room on your floor that does not have a number, do not look through the lock or knock on the door".
It was a strange situation but Samuel, who did not believe in paranormal things, just nodded his head and went to his room to rest, he reached his apartment and when he passed by the door without a number, he felt a chill that shook everything. the body. But since the tiredness that he had was superior to any fear that entered his room, he ate dinner, watched television for a moment and suddenly, he stopped to think about what the receptionist said and that caused him to be very curious about what she said. there was inside in that room so I reflected on whether or not to see what was inside the room.
In the end, curiosity won him over and he left his room, approached the mysterious room, looked through the lock and saw that there was a woman dressed in white, but she was standing on her back next to a bed and with a melody that was calm and at the same time it was scary, the whole room was a very strong red and the atmosphere was sad.
The man gave a loud cry, but he walked hurriedly and he went to his room, he couldn't sleep all night trying to understand who was the woman in the room and why he didn't pay attention to the receptionist.
The next day, before he left, he dropped his keys off at reception and couldn't help but tell the receptionist, "I looked through the lock." The receptionist made a face of surprise and frightened at the same time and asked "And what did you see?".
she said “I saw a woman”. The receptionist replied: “I told you not to look, a woman died there under mysterious circumstances and her ghost lives in that room to this day. All those who looked through the bolt appeared dead within a few days.
© Copyright 2022 SEB (leandroseb34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276861-The-traveler