*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276935-Little-intruder
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2276935
I've never been proud of myself so this just happened
Little intruder.
After mending the patches of the past, at the age of 15 I would have the opportunity to meet my grandparents. They lived in Belgium and my family lived abroad, but that doesn't take away the joy of seeing them. When we arrived, I didn't know where to begin to hug or greet them since my sister was misbehaving as usual. When I saw them, I couldn't resist, I just jumped to hug them and they responded by hugging me tight. The truth eased the tension between everyone a little and the afternoon was lighter.

I was put in the same room with my sister, who immediately turned the entire room into pork soup so she wouldn't have to fight. I left the room and saw my grandmother leave a plate of leftovers and a glass of milk on the floor. the stairs. I didn't want to spy so I went back to sleep peacefully, the room was spotless at that time, better than when we arrived, my sister's clothes were neatly folded in her suitcase. . . . She was in the bathroom, but when she came out she confronted me thinking that I had put everything. I went to sleep in the living room to avoid her complaints, I fell asleep immediately, usually in my room, nightmares prevented me from closing my eyes, but that night I slept like a baby. . . .

My pleasant dreams were interrupted by a noise behind the door, it seemed that someone was trying to open the door by force, when I got closer I could only see someone running until they disappeared into the trees, behind me someone was looking at me. , I heard footsteps that I don't understand that led me to the place that was placed near the fireplace, then I saw it! A little old man, who was covered in hair, even had one behind him. arms and legs that I could see clearly because it was near the stove, the fire, burning everywhere, only the part of the eye and the nose that had been removed. He hid his tail between his legs, but what he couldn't hide was a small horn.

I've never been proud of myself so this just happened I ran upstairs making a noise everyone in the room woke up and put me on the dock of course I never said I saw a furry creature on the stove. , so I talked about the simple fact that someone wanted to walk through the door again. Grandpa just smiled and said: "There is a caretaker in this house, he is doing a very good job, so don't worry my son, "grandfather" will not allow anyone to disturb this house."

Those words, far from calming me down, filled me with a lot of nerves, in my room trying to decide what is best, get out of the sheets waiting for a little movement or just hide under them to try not to know. None of the options worked, in the moment of pain the breaking of the window made my heart beat, and for a moment it stopped when I saw a hairy hand that slowly rose as if it had a life of its own and moved like a snake, trying to not to be seen, closing the window I bit the shutters so as not to scream, because I had already seen in detail who this member is, and I didn't want him to know that I was looking at him.

She walked around the room hiding in the shadows, until she stopped at the foot of my sister's bed, at which point her appearance suddenly changed, she looked like my grandmother! hugging him tight, my fear only working to get the best of me, even though I remember hearing him scream recently.

When I finally came to my senses, my hair was braided and my sister was comforted by Grandma, who between words told us that it was the work of Dovohir, a Russian domestic pixie, who weaves what he loves and what he wants, fears they do it for the What are they. .... . , my sister was angry with her for being disorganized, because she likes to clean, but actually she is a good person who takes care of the house and takes care of her family. Among other things, my grandmother showed us that hearing a child cry, in empty houses, she was a child of Domovoi. If you cover the place where the voice came from with a curtain, the child's mother will give you answers to any questions, as long as you release the child from her. Even if you don't see it, it's easy.

© Copyright 2022 RedScarlat (redscarlat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276935-Little-intruder