*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276943-Cloe
Rated: E · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2276943
a story about a young woman who performs a ritual and begins to witness paranormal events
Once upon a time there was a young girl named Chloe. She was a quiet, loving and reliable woman but she is also a mysterious and curious woman.

one afternoon while Cloe walked through the park , began to feel chills,Then she decided to return to her house to rest because she felt weak, however, while she was heading home, she begans to feel that they are following her, but when she returned to look back she does not see no one Worried about what is happening she ran quickly to her house and locked all the doors.

About an hour later the phone starts ringed and every time he answers there was interference and they hang up, and the lights in the house start to failed. Scared, Chloe calls her friend Jean, they are childhood friends, he is a cheerful, cunning, extroverted and strong man, and whenever Cloe needs his help, he comes as soon as possible.

when Jean arrives she realizes that Cloe is crying and trembling. he approaches her and she explains that she is afraid of everything that is happening, she also informs him that she sees shadows around her house. Jean, puzzled by what he hears, tries to get Chloe to calm down and decides to stay the night with her.

Suddenly Jean hears footsteps in the kitchen, gets up and looks in the distance who it could be. As he tries to call the police he realizes that his cell phone has no signal.

Suddenly something unexpected happens, the windows of the whole house open. Cloe wakes up scared and they both run out of the house and spend the night in a hotel. Jean proposes that Cloe bring a person who knows about paranormal matters to bless her house or that she can do something about it.

The next day, Cloe confesses that a while ago she saw a video that called her attention about a ritual to attract divinities and since she is curious she wanted to know what happens to tell the truth she thought that she would not work.

After a few weeks of searching Jean finds a man named Gilbert who has experiences with paranormal matters, he is a strong, mysterious, quiet, intuitive and prudent man who also has the ability to feel evil energies and when Gilbert learned that Chloe was witnessing events, the paranormal showed great interest in helping.

After a few hours, Gilbert enters the house and feels Cloe's energy absorbed by an evil energy. Gilbert explains that Chloe felt weak for that reason, she also argued that she must remember the ritual that she did in order to defeat that evil energy that was gradually taking over her.
Finally, Gilbert manages to overcome that evil energy and confesses that the interest in helping is because something similar happened to her daughter and he could not do anything to save her.

then I exclaim

that if one day he found people who needed help he would do everything possible so that they can be quiet.
Chloe and Jean are sorry for what happened to Gilbert and thank him and everyone went on with their lives peacefully.

© Copyright 2022 jnicole (jnicole at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276943-Cloe