*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276990-EMILYS-SECRET
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2276990
Adventure history

EMILY'S SECRET

Emily is a young girl, she's 15 years old, she loves passing time alone. All the time when she finished classes she goes to a forest near his house and stay there walking, listening music or painting there. But one day during here ride she starts to feel like someone or something looks her but she didn't give importance and continued on her way and suddenly she fell down in a little cave and she fainted.
When she woke up, she saw a kind of monster but he didn't look terrifying so she didn't scare. She asked him: What happened, where I am? And he said: "Relax, you fell down in my home". Emily said: You live here? it looks a little scare and sorry What's your name? He said: "Yes, this is my home and my name is Aless". She was very confused about what was going on. So Emily said: "Nice to meet you Aless, my names is Emily and I really want to go home now".
He said: "Sure, I can help you but you can't say anything of these". So she said: Why? whats wrong? So Aless starts to tell about him: "Well, as you can see I'm not a human so many persons want to catch me to perform experiments with me, but I don't want it because I have a big power and when I feel scared my power makes catastrophes in the world like earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and many thinks like that, so I prefer to stay here" Emily was surprised, and she said: "I understand you and I promise to keep the secret" when Aless hear that she feel happy and help to Emily to leave the cave. Emily promised to come back the next day and she go to home.
When she arrived to her house she goes running to her room. Emily feel so happy because she had a new friend and she tells that to her little brother called Myke.
Myke didn't believe what her sister had tell, so he wants to see the monster the next day.
The next day Emily with her brother decided to go to the cave to visit her sister's friend and when they arrive they are surprised to see that someone else found the cave exposing their friend Aless when they saw that they decided to help him but they only managed to get them attacked by provoking Aless's fury making a total mess in the cave and in the forest caused a serious fire which alerted the authorities who, after controlling all the chaos, took Aless to examine him and be able to experiment with him, one of the researchers asked him where he comes from and he said that he always lived on earth and that he was only a product of evolution Aless agreed to help humans as long as they were free and they agreed when they arrived he helped restore the forest and helped emily and her brother.
Aless was always willing to help humans until one day Aless had to go to another point in the galaxy because they needed him since being a superior race he did not belong on earth he refused to leave, however he had to agree to leave to avoid a conflict between the two races he said goodbye to his home Earth and his great friend Emily and her brother and promised that he would return to meet again and explore the universe together.


© Copyright 2022 Sebass199 (sebas19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276990-EMILYS-SECRET