*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2277010-Discovering-the-Reason-for-Living
by Dante
Rated: E · Short Story · Community · #2277010
he questioned too many things, he did not understand or know who he was, he was lost.
Sometimes you see once saw a young boy who wondered the value of his life.

he questioned too many things, he did not understand or know who he was, he was lost among the negative opinions of others towards him, which generated a void in his chest and made him reluctant.

I try to talk to his family but he didn't understand their raison detre, so he left his home and sought to meet different people to learn from them.

He was making a very important decision for his life since it depended on his future and as he could look for that question that was asked so much and had him unhappy and unmotivated, in turn he wanted to explore the world a little more and know a little about the culture and knowledge of other entities.

He met a juggler who told him about his travel journeys and experiences, he talked to old people sitting in the parks that fed pigeons, with factory workers and successful entrepreneurs....

After meeting many people he kept wondering the same thing, what was the goal of his life, until he found a boy with worn shoes and a very worn dress with a ball in his hand that his teammates bullied for being bad at playing, but he had the dream of continuing to stop and train.

Among the people he met and from whom he learned many values was a musician who played the guitar, although he had hearing problems but it was proof of something he did not know and was about to learn in the future …

he met another person who inspired his self-knowledge a little more than he was looking for, meeting a cook who worked at night on a fishing vessel, in the afternoons he worked in a restaurant and in the mornings he studied gastronomy looking to fulfill his dream with the salaries of his jobs.

The young man observed him and for the first time he discovered that his raison d'être was something much simpler than he believed, discovering that the goal of his life was to fight for his goals and look for what makes him happy, regardless of the difficulties and oppositions you may encounter on your way and learning from personal and other people's experiences.

Little by little he was discovering new things, new sensations that made him know himself little by little more and more, but he was not yet complete...

the conclusion of the story is that it does not matter what you have other people to say to you, but to show who you are, demonstrating your qualities, accepting your imperfections, becoming aware of everything you learn from life, and above all trying to be happy being who you are without showing others what you are worth but having value for yourself.

In addition, we must never devalue others or discredit the work of others, since it can mean something very important or even painful for that person, which can even be marked by these actions.
© Copyright 2022 Dante (dante-cornejo4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2277010-Discovering-the-Reason-for-Living