*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2277405-The-soul
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Editorial · Cultural · #2277405
questioning our beginning
ENERGY

Energy comes in many forms. The suns rays. Electricity. Sound vibrations. Gama rays and many other forms of energy that we can't see or even know about. Life is a form of energy. Every living thing has energy within it. When the life force, the energy is removed, the living thing is dead. Time itself may even be a form of energy but we'll discuss that later. Main thing, there is a flicker of energy within us that we call our soul. When we die, our body becomes compost and our soul, our energy of life, goes on to Purgatory or heavens gate or someplace else. Depending on our religion. What this is telling us is that we are our souls. We are not our bodies. Our body is simply the machine we use to function on this planet. We are a form of energy. A pure intelligent form of energy. There's a wide variety of energies. We are one of them. We have an aura. An energy force that surrounds our body. That may very well be our soul. The early doctors thought the heart was the main organ because when the heart stopped beating, you were dead. Nowadays, the doctors believe the brain is the main organ. When you are brain dead, you're dead. They have dug through the body and never found a soul because they didn't know what they were looking for. Our soul is a source of energy much like electricity. It's hard to imagine that an energy source like electricity could be intelligent. We assume a brain must be present to be smart. Intelligence can come in a variety of forms. Computers are an example of brainless intelligence. A motherboard doesn't look like a brain to me. We can dissect a generator looking for electricity. If it's not running, electricity won't be there and even if it was running, we would only see the electricity by using special equipment like a multi-meter or something of that nature. The same with our soul. We need special equipment to even locate the soul and as it is now, we wouldn't know what we were looking at if we did locate it.

Science and religion butt heads about creation versus survival of the fittest. The whole spectrum of life on this planet covers a huge variety of life forms. Everything from warm blooded humans to germs and viruses. Science says life forms adjust to their surroundings. They adapt or die. What controls the surroundings? What would make a Blue bird blue or what environment would create a Platypus? Plants, animals and all life forms have been carefully cultivated to achieve their shapes and lifestyle. Violence plays a large part in their existence. Eat or be eaten. Fight for territory or fight for a mate or fight for the thrill of fighting. All play a large part in the existence of life as we know it. Violence is a key to survival on this planet.

The Earth has a protective shield, an Ozone layer surrounding the earth, creating an environment conducive for the survival of life as we know it. Would the same thing happen if Mars had an ozone layer? Maybe at one time, Mars did have an ozone layer and lost it. We don't know. The main thing, there are many reasons why we have life on this planet. If ice followed the normal procedures of physics, there would be no life on this planet. All gasses condense in size when liquefied. Then they become denser and heavier per square inch when solidified. EXCEPT ICE. Ice , when it reaches 4 degrees above freezing, it expands rather than condenses. Thus it becomes lighter than water. It's liquid counterpart. If this didn't happen, ice would sink to the bottom of the oceans and lakes. The suns heat would not reach it and there would be no life as we know it. Science sees these irregularities and accepts them as fact but they don't ask why this is true. They don't question where the blue came from on the bluebird or how the platypus became such an entanglement of species. There was guidance in the selection of species and guidance in mans progression. There were no random decisions made in the population of this planet. Time and choices created the life forms on our planet today. Pure intelligent energy made the choices.

Now, what's going on here? Why do we exist? How did this happen? Let's imagine that there's a life form that is pure energy like electricity. Only thing, this energy can think. This pure intelligent energy has the power to create with just a thought. This energy can imagine something and the thing imagined becomes real. This pure intelligent energy knows everything, controls everything and is “completely bored out of it's mind”. It decides to create a game to entertain itself. Science theorizes that time can be shortened through speed and time warps are real. Main thing, science implies that time can be manipulated. We have no idea what time means to a pure intelligent energy source. For him, it may not even exist. I keep referring to this form of energy singularly. Truth is, it's most likely like an ants nest. An infinite number of pure intelligent energy forms working together as one entity. There would be so many of them that every living thing on earth would be controlled by one or two or more. The main nest of entities are swirling around and creating challenges for the entities controlling the life forms on earth. That's where the game comes in. This is their entertainment.

At first, this pure intelligent energy, let's call them entities. Created the planet and created some plants and animals to watch over. True, there was danger and excitement in a world full of creatures feeding on each other. Kill or be killed. Some creatures were created as prey while others were the predators. This was a fun game to watch but soon the entities became bored and felt a need to jack up the game. They started attaching an entity to unborn embryos. They would remove the entities memory and most of it's powers so when the child was born, it would be at the mercy of it's parents. In essence, the entities created man. Then the fun began. The entities above became entangled in the lives of the entities in human form on earth. They developed a hands on approach to the game. The entities on earth, the humans, were aware of the entities above and called them Gods. They learned quickly that if the Gods liked you, life was good and if you pissed them off, all hell would break loose. The Gods themselves had egos and loved being worshiped. They also fought between themselves over various things and often would tell their worshipers to attack another Gods worshipers just for the fun of it.... Wars, plagues, diseases, famine along with adventures, success and failures were among their handiwork. The humans talked with the Gods and even built temples to honor them. It was a busy time on planet earth. The Greeks and Romans wrote about the Gods and their powers and egos. Some Gods created creatures like the Minotaur and Medusa and many other creatures to challenge the humans. Some of the Gods chose to attach themselves to a grown human body and keep their powers and memories. Then they roamed the earth raising havoc and seducing the humans. This was a really fun time. Their offspring from these trysts were born with some of the powers of their God parent. Some of them became leaders in society and became kings and pharaohs. Others were feared and hated by their neighbors and were driven into hiding. These are our witches and warlocks. The Gods (the entities) loved the drama, the adventure, the excitement during this period of time but they knew the game couldn't continue at that rate of fierceness. They needed to set some rules and calm things down a bit. They did however, create many strange things like pyramids, huge statues and other artifacts too large for man himself to create alone. Scientists looked at the pyramids for example and theorized that the huge stones were either rolled over logs to the worksite or floated by boat in a man made canal. They figured the pyramid was started being built when the Pharaohs were born so it would be complete by the time of their death. Something scientists can't accept is that , just maybe, the Pharaohs were actually a half God with the ability of levitation. Also, the pyramids were more than tombs. They were aligned with the stars for a reason. They are also found in central and south America and Asia. Coincidence? We need to accept the fact that unknown powers that we can't explain, can do things that we can't do. (yet)... Main thing, during the Greek Roman era, the entities came to the conclusion that there was too much violence and savagery. They needed to calm things down a bit to make it last longer.


The Bible

They created some new religions. Some of the half God, half human children were chosen to spread the word that from now on, there is only one God. Jesus was one of those children. He had many powers like the Gods. He could walk on water, make the blind see and raise the dead. Angels still came down and talked with humans but even that was limited and soon phased out. The Greek and Roman stories were listed as untrue. Today we see them as myths and fables. It's crazy how quickly we assume they are myths because we can't imagine the creatures mentioned and the feats performed by some of their heroes. Yet we see similar creatures and feats performed in the bible and we call them miracles. The main thing, there was a new sheriff in town and the new rules are, “no more contacting the humans and no more creating creatures and no more coming to earth disguised as a human”. They still created viruses, floods, famine, and wars. Mankind adapted to the one God story and still did the entities bidding by going to war, fighting among ourselves plus there was plenty of danger, hardships, struggles and other drama to keep the entities happy. Do you ever ask yourself why we are intrigued by the unknown? Why we are fascinated by violence and challenges? We are born looking for excitement. Why do we watch violent movies or the news? What compels us to sky dive or climb a mountain or buy guns? We are still the savages the entities created many years ago. Unfortunately we have lost some of our taste for violence. We still eat meat but very few of us go out and kill an animal, gut it out, then butcher it for dinner. We still eat the steak but we hire the violence done. Life on this planet is in a transition. We have passed from living in caves to living in mansions. From the stone age, through the iron, bronze and industrial age to the computer age. Every age happened faster than the previous age. What age is next?
TODAY

Jim Morison once said “Life is simpler and more complex.” That is true today. We tell Alexa to play music or turn on the lights. Most of us have no idea how it works. It works and we don't question it. Science has deciphered the Genetic Code. That's a big deal. They had the help of super computers and artificial intelligence but the main thing. “THEY GOT IT DONE.” Now they can edit the chromosomes or the DNA to change the color of an unborn child's eyes or make them taller or “prolong their lifespan.” Our entire make-up and aging process is in our genetic code. Soon, they'll figure out how to manipulate us after birth. In fact, they may even find a way to stop, or revers the aging process. Another name for that is immortality. Now who will have access to immortality? Our brightest and best? Our most worthy? The very rich? Dumb question. The real question should be about the mortal humans that have been replaced by computerized robots. What will the rich immortals do with the unemployed mortals that are using up the earths resources, polluting the environment and breeding like rats? Let's move on....

THE FUTURE

There could very well be a war between brother against brother and father against son.... Then we might find a time of peace for ten thousand years and something happens that forces the entities to shed their bodies and become pure intelligent energy again. Once again, they find themselves floating en-mass with no reason to exist. Bored out of their minds and looking for another planet to populate.... Maybe reinstate Mars Ozone layer and start the game there again? Have fun and stay safe.... Gerry
© Copyright 2022 dustyguy (dustyguy1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2277405-The-soul