*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2278780-Musk-on-Manchester-United-Purchase
Rated: E · Article · Sports · #2278780
Elon Musk jokes on twitter over Manchester United Purchase
Early Wednesday morning, Musk answered an inquiry on the web-based entertainment stage by saying he was referring to a "long-running joke on Twitter," and that he was "not accepting any games groups."

Musk has a past filled with contemptuous tweets about business buys. In April, after the leading group of Twitter acknowledged his $44 billion proposal to purchase the organization, he composed that he was "purchasing Coca-Cola to return the cocaine to."

The Tesla CEO's Twitter decrees have at times landed him in steaming hot water. In 2018, he tweeted that he had "Financing got" to take Tesla private at $420 an offer — a case later observed to be false, yet solely after it had made the stock cost bounce. Musk and Tesla were each fined $20 million, The Washington Post detailed, and he likewise needed to step down as Tesla board administrator and consent to have possibly market-moving tweets verified by a supported protections legal advisor.
© Copyright 2022 KiziNews (kizitoratty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2278780-Musk-on-Manchester-United-Purchase