*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2279274-Vore-story----Birthday-Treat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2279274
This is a joyful Furry Vore story with a long build-up.
The paw-indented wax seal on the envelope told the residents of Ymmuy village who had sent the letter before they'd even opened it. To discover its contents, they broke the seal.

"Greetings, people of Ymmuy,

This is the first time I've written to you since becoming Supreme Furry of the settlement. My birthday is next week, and it is my humble request that you honour the ancient tradition of offering yourselves to me for my dining pleasure in celebration of the anniversary of my birth. You humans have not been at the mercy of Furpeople for more than a century, and the role of Supreme Furry has long been purely ceremonial, but I am still at the mercy of my wild instincts, so I'd appreciate your cooperation in satisfying them.

Only those willing to be eaten are required to offer themselves. I do not expect or wish citizens unwilling to spend time in my stomach to let themselves be devoured. I also don't expect offerings to present their naked selves to the entire village. Wear what is comfortable for you.

If you are willing, please line the main street of Ymmuy on the afternoon of Tuesday next. I'll pay a visit to the village to inspect my offerings. I'll choose one of you to come back to the den for dinner.

Yours faithfully, Elurra SF, hungry furgirl."


-

When Elurra stirred, she found her friend, Ikatza, standing over her.

`Happy birthday, your Supreme Furryness,' Ikatza said.

Amusement made Elurra's pointy ears twitch. 'That's not my proper title,' the Supreme Furry of Ymmuy pointed out.

'My most humble apologies. Of course that's not your title. I beg you forgive me, Birthday Girl,' Ikatza replied.

Laughter filled the bedchamber at the den of the Supreme Furry of Ymmuy. It was interrupted by a rumbling tummy.

'Are you looking forward to taking a tasty treat home from the village?' Ikatza asked.

'I guess,' Elurra mumbled.

A questioning frown from Ikatza went unanswered. To get a response, the furgirl strode over to the window and threw the curtains open. Light streamed in, bouncing off of Elurra's white fur coat.

'Look out there! It's a beautiful day, and there are delicious humans down in the valley just waiting to be your dinner. Why do you sound so glum?' Ikatza questioned.

'Because I'm not sure they will be there. Are there humans out there that want to be prey? I'm worried I'm going to come home empty-pawed and empty-tummied,' Elurra explained.

-

Pure excitement made Gozoa twitch as they stood, waiting in line, on Ymmuy's main thoroughfare. A furgirl was going to inspect him! One of the lucky humans in the long line he was part of was going to slip past her lips and be swallowed down into her stomach.

As Gozoa didn't consider himself to be delicious, he doubted that he'd be the one to be given the honour of feeding the Supreme Furry. The most he could hope for was to be sniffed and licked. He'd be denied the chance to feel the moistness of the furgirl's mouth and a stay in the cosy confines of her tummy.

'Are you looking forward to it?' Gozoa asked the man to his right.

Gozoa's fellow villager stared at him as if he were mad. 'Am I looking forward to a monster deciding if I'm to be furgirl droppings? Erm, no, I'm not,' he snapped back.

The way his neighbour talked about their Supreme Furry made Gozoa's blood boil. 'How can you be so disrespectful?! Furpeople are not monsters, and it's a privilege to feed them. I must admit that I'm not keen on the digesting and dying aspects of it all, but it's part of it. At least you get to be part of the beautiful body of a furperson,' he argued.

'Hush, Gutxi Prest. If we're chosen, we get an audience with the Supreme Furry. This could mean great things for the family left behind,' a woman told the man who'd dared to insult the Supreme Furry.

A fanfare rang out through the village. The Supreme Furry had arrived!

-

More than fifty of her subjects were waiting for Elurra. She would be going home with prey!

As she wandered down the line with Ikatza by her side, Elurra's tail swished from side to side. The offerings varied massively. There were stark-naked men who grinned at her, glamorous women wearing perfume and haughty expressions, athletes dripping with sweat, and so much more. The diversity delighted her nose.

A trembling girl caught Elurra's eye. She was the first subject the furgirl paused by.

'What? Surely not her! There's barely any meat on her!' Ikatza cried.

To silence her friend, Elurra held up a paw. The line of humans, who had been whispering to each other, also quieted. It reminded Elurra of the power she wielded.

Elurra strolled right up to the trembling girl and inhaled. 'You stink of fear, and shiver with it too. Why?' she questioned.

'You. You scare me. You might kill me,' the girl explained.

'What is your name?' Elurra asked.

'Ikaratuta. I'm so frightened. If you choose me, I die in your stomach. I can't bear to think about that. If you don't choose me, I die of starvation on the streets. That's worse. I'm desperate for you to eat me because it's a better death, but I don't want to die. I'm so scared of dying,' Ikaratuta revealed.

This made no sense to Elurra. 'What? But this is for people who want to be eaten. Why are you here, and why are you starving?' she wondered aloud.

'Family cast me out when I became an adult. We had a bad harvest. They can't afford to keep me. I can't afford to keep me either. I do want to be eaten, because then at least I'll have done something with my life. I know it's a nice death, warm and gentle. I just don't want to die,' Ikaratuta said.

Now she understood, Elurra knew exactly what to do. She was thrilled to have stumbled across Ikaratuta. Taking her home would make her day.

'You're talking as if furpeople were still wild predators. This is a search for a pleasure partner, not a hunt for sustenance,' Ikatza pointed out.

Elurra nodded. 'My friend is right that I'm not going to digest my prey. That's not what this is about. My ancestors hunted humans for meat. All I want is some fun. My prey will be returned to the village unharmed once I've had my fun with them,' she explained.

Hope overcame Ikaratuta. Her eyes welled up. 'Now I want to be your prey even more! I'd get to live!' she cried.

'Sorry to disappoint you, but you won't be my prey. You won't be feeding me, I'm going to feed you, though not with my own body,' Elurra told Ikaratuta.

'Really?' Ikatza and Ikaratuta questioned in unison.

'Yes. You are to be my pet. Wait for me at the well. I'll take you back to the den once I've chosen a prey,' Elurra confirmed.

Skipping as she went, with repeated cries of thanks and praise for her Supreme Furry, Ikaratuta made her way to the village centre.

When Elurra's tummy rumbled, she continued along the line of humans in search of someone to fill it.

-
Every step the Supreme Furry took towards him made Gozoa's heart beat faster. There were two furgirl's, one with a coat as black as coal, the other with fur as white as snow. He knew the white-furred one was Elurra, for she was the one talking to the human's. The black one had to be a friend.

Eventually, Elurra was just two people up from Gozoa. She paused by the lucky woman, a relative of Gutxi Prest, the man who'd argued with him. Much to Gozoa's irritation, Elurra bestowed the honour of a sniff upon the woman. This made the potential prey flinch.

'You dislike me, don't you? You have no wish to be eaten, am I right?' Elurra questioned.

'It would be a good thing for my relatives if I were chosen, I'm sure. An audience with the Supreme Furry is a great opportunity for family advancement,' the woman replied.

Elurra glanced over her shoulder at her fellow furgirl, who grinned at her. The Supreme Furry then growled at the human woman she'd been speaking too, opening her jaws wide.

When the human woman shrieked, Elurra laughed. 'Take that fear as punishment. It is a lesson to obey my orders. My letter explicitly said that only willing prey should offer themselves to me,' she told her.

The human had no answer to this, so Elurra moved on.

The moment had come! Elurra had reached him. Gozoa could hardly breathe as the furgirl's gaze fell upon him. Her amber eyes scanned him from head to toe. Once the scan was complete, her tongue flicked out and moistened her lips. Gozoa gasped. He'd made her lick her lips! It was like a dream.

What happened next, Gozoa could hardly believe. His Supreme Furry advanced on him, placed her nose on his chest, and took in his scent. He was being sniffed by a predator! All his senses were heightened in this moment, which was how he heard Elurra's tummy rumble. It gave him hope. Maybe he would end up as her birthday dinner after all.

'You're wearing deer skin,' Elurra commented.

'Yes, Furry Master. It seemed appropriate. Your letter stated that you didn't wish your offerings to present themselves naked, but it occurred to me that conventional clothes could mask my scent. The skin of another of your prey animals seemed appropriate,' Gozoa explained.

'Thank you for giving it such consideration, and thank you for using my proper title. I hereby grant you permission to call me Elurra. My friend is Ikatza to you,' Elurra replied.

Not only was the Supreme Furry talking to him, but she'd allowed Gozoa to call her by name! Never in his wildest dreams has he imagined such kindness and warmth from her. It took a moment to process it all.

'Thank you kindly, Elurra. I am known as Gozoa, but you may call me what you wish,' Gozoa eventually told her.

'May I call you Birthday Treat?' Elurra asked.

Gozoa couldn't help squealing. 'Yes please, yes please, yes please!' he cried.

The enthusiasm of her prey made Elurra laugh. 'Then let's get you back to my den, Birthday Treat,' she said.

When Elurra grasped his hand in her soft but strong paw, Gozoa became aware of her physical prowess. Like most of her species, Elurra was fantastically powerful. She could do whatever she wanted to him, and he had no hope of stopping her.

Turning to Ikatza, Elurra ordered: 'Inform the other humans that the search is over. I'll wait for you at the well with Birthday Treat and my new pet.'

The Supreme Furry's faithful friend nodded and headed down the line of humans to complete her task.

Lead by his consumer-to-be, Gozoa made his way to the village centre. It was the most exciting journey he'd ever made.

-

Elurra led Gozoa through the village in silence. Out of respect for his Supreme Furry, he did not speak unless spoken to, so he did not utter a word.

Waiting by the well was a pretty young woman. Gozoa quite liked the look of her. He smiled at her. This must have betrayed his feelings, for the girl blushed.

'Ikaratuta, this is Gozoa. Pet, meet prey,' Elurra said.

'I'm going to be safe, warm, and fed. She's going to feed me!' Ikaratuta told Gozoa.

'And I'm going to feed her,' Gozoa replied.

Giggles escaped Ikaratuta. She really was quite sweet.

Heavy footsteps alerted the trio to the approach of Ikatza. They made the humans tremble and Elurra wag her tail.

'The other humans have been disappointed,' Ikatza informed her friend.

Elurra clapped her paws. 'Excellent! Let's head home then,' she replied.

As they were ushered to, Gozoa and Ikaratuta headed down the path out of the village ahead of Elurra and Ikatza. Just before it disappeared from sight, Gozoa took a glance back at the place he'd lived all his life. It made it all seem very real.

'That's the last time I'll see Ymmuy,' Gozoa sighed.

'Why? Are you going to move after you're eaten?' Ikaratuta questioned.

'Yes, to the toilet. It's not like I'm leaving Elurra's den in one piece, is it?' Gozoa pointed out.

For a moment, Ikaratuta plodded along in silence, confused by what she'd just heard. When it clicked, she gasped. 'She's not going to digest you. She's a vegetarian. This is just for the taste, and the fun of a full, squirmy tummy for a few hours,' she revealed.

Knowing he was going to live put a spring in Gozoa's step.

As they were quite a way back down the path, Elurra and Ikatza hadn't heard any of the conversation between the humans. They could read their body language though.

'Birthday Treat is practically skipping along,' Ikatza commented.

'I know. It's a wonderful sight. You know I like them happy,' Elurra replied.

-

The journey to the den didn't take long at all. Gozoa soon found himself in what seemed to be an oversized manor house. Elurra locked the door once they were all in.

'Prepare him for me please. I'm just going to show my new pet around the place,' Elurra said to Ikatza.

The black-furred furgirl took Gozoa through a huge door on the right. Elurra and Ikaratuta climbed a staircase where each step came up to a human's waist.

Gleaming white tiled walls, a huge table with chairs, and a solid wood worktop made it obvious to Gozoa that he'd been taken to the kitchen. It was a bit of a disappointment. He didn't want to be cooked. In his fantasies, he'd been eaten just as he was.

'I'm just going to get you naked and plated so I can serve you to The Birthday Girl,' Ikatza told Gozoa.

'Is that all?' Gozoa questioned.

'Yes. Elurra likes you as you are,' Ikatza confirmed.

That was good news to Gozoa. He liked himself as he was, though he'd prefer to be surrounded by flesh and fur.

-

When Elurra walked in, Ikaratuta in tow, her eyes fell on the plate in the middle of her table. A small sigh passed her lips.

'Happy, Birthday Girl?' Ikatza asked.

'Very, thank you. You may leave us now. I have Ikaratuta for company, and I know your foody show is coming on soon,' Elurra replied.

On her way out of the room, Ikatza bowed to her friend and Supreme Furry.

With her fellow furgirl gone, Elurra took a seat at the table. Ikaratuta curled up on a rug in the corner of the room. Before she began, Elurra sniffed the contents of her plate. The sweet smell of human overwhelmed her nose. It spurred her on to begin.

As Gozoa's feet were closest to her, that was the first place Elurra licked. The saltiness made her smack her lips. Just as Elurra had hoped, the light touch of her tongue made Gozoa twitch.

There was plenty more of Elurra's Birthday Treat to taste, so she licked her way up his legs. When her tongue reached his crotch, he moaned. This made her chuckle. Reactions like that were what made feasting on live humans fun.

It wasn't long before every part of Gozoa except his head was coated in warm, sticky saliva. 'I think I'm ready to eat you up,' Elurra whispered to her Birthday Treat.

Gozoa was so excited that he could only manage a squeak.

When Elurra decided to climb up onto it, the dining table groaned under her weight. She ignored it. It was much more important to take Gozoa's feet in her mouth, which she did. With a delicate movement of her tongue, Elurra pulled his legs in. A slurp rapidly drew the rest of The Birthday Treat into her mouth.

With all of her prey in her mouth, Elurra was better able to taste the subtle meatiness of human. Before she'd just been able to pick up the sweet and salty overtones that dominate Gozoa's flavour. The complex and delicious taste made her pause, but not for long. Her tummy was rumbling.

Elurra looked up to the ceiling, angling her head back, and gulped. Gozoa's legs were pulled into her esophagus. Another swallow drew the rest of him in. The muscles along the fleshy tunnel between her mouth and stomach pushed Gozoa along. She felt his slow journey down her neck and tingled with anticipation. He was nearly there.

When she felt Gozoa's feet push through the sphincter at the top of her stomach, she began to pant with pure excitement. To bring things to their conclusion, she swallowed hard. Gozoa fell into her stomach, bounced off her sensitive lining, and came to rest laying deep inside her. It was done. She'd eaten a live human.

It was only when Elurra jumped down from the table that she truly appreciated the feeling of Gozoa inside her. He bounced around in her tummy like a fleshy pinball. When she strolled across the room, her belly swung from side to side underneath her and the weight of him moved with each step.

In the corner of her kitchen-diner that her new pet had chosen to sit in, Elurra laid down on her back. 'Tummy rubs would just finish this off nicely,' Elurra murmured.

When Ikaratuta decided to grant her mistress's wish and rub her tummy, she, the owner of the tummy, and the occupant of the tummy, all sighed with satisfaction. Elurra was enjoying being treated like the very important person that she was, her pet was delighted by the plush softness of her mistress's fur, and Gozoa was overwhelmed by the warm cosiness of the tummy he was in. They all felt very lucky indeed.










© Copyright 2022 FanOfFurryVore (fanoffurryvore at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2279274-Vore-story----Birthday-Treat