*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280030-Sweeties-and-Scootaloos-Feet-Humped
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2280030
Curious Sweetie Belle orders another special foot massage, but she's not alone this time.


         Same hotel, another day. Sweetie Belle’s attention span shrivelled in the hour that Rarity abandoned her. Another meeting about some fashion business. Sure, Sweetie could appreciate fashion herself, but the business side of it was poison to her brain.

         Knock, knock, knock…

         Even unlocking the door sucked the energy out of her. “I told you to take the key. And… what’s with the pizza?”

         Scootaloo marched in, throwing the heavy pizza box on the table. “Some guy rolled up and handed it to me. I think we got someone else’s order, but that’s on him.”

         “I wish she wasn’t forcing us to stay here,” Sweetie said. “We’re not little kids anymore.”

         “Tell me about it.” Scootaloo had already devoured a pizza slice. “Been jogging around this place for 40 minutes, and it’s smaller than a park.”

         Sweetie whipped out her phone. 6:37 PM, right when the sun began to descend. Once it got dark, she’d be damned if she and Scootaloo attempted to leave the premises. Daylight was one thing, but the night was a whole other beast. Still, a teenage girl needed entertainment. Watching TV and posting on social media only stimulated the girls for so long.

         While Sweetie rolled a pizza in her mouth, she recalled what she did the last time Rarity locked her in this hotel. She played games on her phone, listened to pop tunes, and slept. But before drifting into dreamland, she received something incredible. Incredible and free.

         Is he still here?

         Before rushing to the hotel’s phone, she stared at the one thing that could mess this up. Scootaloo smacked her lips loudly and kept licking the grease off her fingers.

         Sweetie sighed. “You wanna get a foot massage?”

         THUD!

         In a swift move, Scootaloo slammed her feet atop the pizza box. As if Sweetie didn’t want to rush to vomit already, the girl was still wearing her filthy slides.

         “Please, if you could rub around my arches,” she said, slapping her white slide against her heel, “I’d love you a lot.”

         “Not from me. From the hotel.”

         “Oh.” Scootaloo shrugged. “Well, as long as you’re paying, I’m still down.”

         Sweetie excused herself from the table, shuddering. Then she grabbed the phone on the nightstand and dialled the corresponding number. FREE FOOT MASSAGES: 8 AM – 11 PM. Surely, they’d take a sunset schedule.

         “Hello, I’d like a foot massage in room 812. Two persons.”

         While she arranged things on the phone, Scootaloo opened the pizza box with her feet. The bottom of her shoe tickled a few slices before Scootaloo settled on the biggest. A warm slice of pepperoni pizza became sandwiched between her slide and her sole before she tossed the food straight into her mouth. Though, a chunky piece of cheese continued to flatten under her mighty arch and toes.

         Finally returning to the table, Sweetie grabbed herself a skinny slice. “20-minute wait,” she said while chewing, “I’m gonna shower first.”

         “Your feet can’t be sweaty enough to need a shower,” the athlete replied, taking a sip.

         “Unlike you, I don’t want to make anyone uncomfortable.”

         Sweetie swallowed the remnants of her slice and transitioned into the shower. As the cold water streamed past her feet, she witnessed it go from clear to greyish and back to clear again. Finally, she could breathe a sigh of relief. With some cream, preferably from the masseuse themselves, her feet would be in top condition for the evening.

         Oh, the masseuse. Still, she remembered the last one’s fluffy red hair and the kindness with which he showered her. If only she could recall his name…

         “Not like it matters.” She thrust the soap bar between her toes. “It’s not like he’d be working every day now.”

         Considering it’d been a month since she’d last seen him, expecting this wonderful masseuse to return was sheer fantasy. After Sweetie dried off, she left the bathroom with steam oozing out the chamber. No fancy make-up today, no lotion, and not even proper hair. Instead, she came as natural as she could. All that covered her body were long-sleeved purple pyjamas that draped the tops of her feet.

         Knock, knock!

         Before Scootaloo could get up, Sweetie had already reached the door, looking through the peephole. A smile crept on her face as she undid every lock and bolt.

         “Hey, remember me?” she asked.

         “Oh. Someone’s been greedy for massages, I take it?”

         Hearing that boy’s voice made her ovaries drop. So flustered was she that she neglected to let him enter until after a minute of talking. Some quick talk explaining their current situations, and within this dialogue, the boy’s name reactivated in her brain. Cherish. Something she knew she’d do for this second massage, more than the previous one.

         When she led him into the medium hotel room, her excitement plummeted.

         “Um, yeah, that’s Scootaloo.” She pointed at the orange girl who was doing curl-ups on the floor, nearly two for every five seconds. “She’s my… cousin.”

         “Oh shit. I didn’t think it’d be a guy!” Scootaloo hopped on her feet, fixing her hair to a more presentable manner. Well, as presentable as a scraggly blanket could look. But it was hard to be distracted by her hair when her skin could blind someone. Sweat coated her as if she were a wrestler dipped in oil.

         Cherish chuckled, eyeing the tops of her feet. No toenail polish, in slides, about as natural as a chick could get. Then he tried looking at Sweetie’s feet, only to be blocked by the violet fabric hiding them. Despite Scootaloo’s clear workout, the boy fully anticipated two pairs of clean feet to work with. It’d be a smidge disappointing. However, playing with feet was better than playing with nothing.

         “They’re clean, don’t worry,” Sweetie said, sticking her foot out.

         She partially confirmed Cherish’s expectations, as her foot looked relatively pristine. This time, her toenails were black instead of deep velvet.

         He put his hands together. “So, would you like a typical or special massage.”

         “Special, duh,” Sweetie said, putting a finger on her bottom lip.

         “And you, ma’am?”

         Scootaloo’s head snapped from sniffing her armpit. “Who’d choose something normal over something special?”

         Two special massages, coming up. Cherish reached into his pocket and pulled out two red blindfolds. Sweetie took hers with a giggle, but Scootaloo simply stared at the cloth.

         “This an eyes-shut sex cult or something?”

         Cherish shook his head. “When your vision’s limited, the body’s sense of touch is enhanced. It’s needed for the special massages.”

         “Really?”

         “Trust him,” Sweetie said, using magic to tighten it around her eyes. “Worked wonders for me last time I was stuck here.”

         Of all the times Scootaloo had received massages, never did they require her to blind herself. However, after exchanging a glance with the boy, she donned it. So long as he didn’t pilfer their luggage, what was the worst that could happen?

         Cherish escorted both girls onto the same bed, laying them on their backs. Afterwards, he covered them with blankets, a step he forgot when playing with Sweetie the first time. When his fingers grazed her shoulder, she let out a little purr.

         Now the girls’ feet dangled off the bed, although Scootaloo’s shoes still clung to hers.

         “These are nice shoes,” he said, grabbing the left one.

         “Eh, they’re pretty old.”

         The moment the shoe plopped off her foot, Cherish’s heart thumped louder. Not only was there a piece of pizza on the shoe’s insole, but a long piece slid from between her toes. It was crushed and partially dangling in front of the ball of her foot.

         “Um, Miss…” The boy lifted her left foot up. “You’ve got some pizza on your foot.”

         “Eat it off, then. Don’t be scared.”

         “Don’t listen to her,” Sweetie intervened. “Just wipe it off, and she’ll be good.”

         “Customer’s always right! Eat it!”

No consideration for if the boy even had a cheese allergy. Well, Cherish couldn’t be happier with this situation. So not only was there a new girl but one who wasn’t scared to take charge. As long as she didn’t control the whole situation, this added a nice spice to the game today. For once in his year of working at this place, he’d get to place his mouth on a woman’s foot.

         “Yes, ma’am,” he said, pulling the foot closer.

         The sticky sauce and cheese mixed between those toes heavily. Shutting his eyes, Cherish tingled as the flavour woke his tastebuds. The hot remnants of pizza crept into his mouth, along with two of Scootaloo’s toes. As he sucked and sucked, he felt as if he’d burst in a second. Especially when the toes twitched in his mouth, leaving grease and sweat all on his gums, he had to eject them. The power was too much! Besides, if he showed too much enthusiasm, these girls might’ve discovered his secret.

         “Still tastes scrumptious, doesn’t it?” Scootaloo asked, laughing at the quiet sounds of disgust from her white friend.

         Cherish gulped the food down. “A little wetter than I expected, but yes.”

         Just as he said that, he got a better look at Scootaloo’s toes. Where that pizza was once trapped, there were bits of fuzz and rubber clinging to her skin. And those areas were darker and stickier looking than the rest of her feet. Toe jam. Cherish got a hint of toe jam slithering down his throat, masked by some fresh foot cheese.

         “Surprises me you haven’t thrown up yet,” Sweetie said, gritting her teeth. “Her feet are a magnet for all kinds of filth.”

         The boy’s peach-coloured skin radiated red. As much as he’d heard of that substance, today was the first time it’d graced his tongue. Even if he couldn’t pinpoint a specific flavour, the simple thought of cleaning a girl’s toe jam – just a pinch – was incredible.

         “Well, I’m ready to start if you two are,” he said, dusting the remaining pizza elements off Scootaloo’s foot.

         “I’m ready.”

         “Let’s get to it.”

         The bottle of melted coconut oil got its time to shine. As the lid popped open, Cherish squirted the contents on Sweetie’s white soles. There, it dripped from her toes to her heels.

         “Mmm… Forgot how warm that is.”

         Now it was Scootaloo’s turn. But before Cherish squeezed the bottle, an idea popped into his head.

         “Since your feet are already slippery,” he said, “you can decide whether or not you want the oil, Miss.”

         “I can go without,” Scootaloo said.

         Excellent. Now Cherish had pure, sweaty feet to hump. But first, he wrapped his hands around Sweetie’s feet, massaging the oil into them until a smooth texture appeared. Though difficult to tell, thanks to her skin, she was indeed shiny. Even Scootaloo’s feet had some interesting highlights because of her sweatiness. Well, and a bit of saliva from Cherish on her big toe.

         After drying his hands on a towel, he moved onto this tougher girl’s feet. While not as silky as Sweetie’s, he could still sleep on Scootaloo’s soles with how soft they were. Only when running his hands along the sides did Cherish encounter rougher areas.

         What a combo this would make. On one side, he had a pair of fresh feet, straight from the shower. On the other side, he had a pair of gnarly feet, unwashed and all-natural.

         If he didn’t savour this moment, he’d be the biggest dope on the planet. And so, he reached for his phone.

          “You don’t have to worry about tickling me,” Scootaloo said.

         “That’s good.” Cherish opened the camera app. After setting the phone on the cart and recording the girl’s feet from a ¾ perspective, the boy returned to rub them.

         “Okay, we’re about to start your favourite part,” he said, running a finger across the tops of Sweetie’s toes.

         As she giggled, he lightly sniffed her sole. But unfortunately, there wasn’t the slightest hint of a foot odour to be found. Just the hotel soap. But what about Scootaloo?

         Sniff, sniff…

         Cherish grabbed his heart. It wouldn’t be doing these feet justice calling them smelly. They reeked, smoking the boy’s lungs out. One would think he just got high from the wide smile on his face. Both the warmth and odour sent his dopamine levels into overdrive. And with no comment from Scootaloo, he slowly undid his belt. Finally, the pants hit the floor, and he whipped his penis out his tight underwear.

         The poor thing hadn’t even touched the girls and was already wet with anticipation.

         Confidence was on Cherish’s side today, for he drove his penis against Sweetie’s right foot without hesitation. Right at the arch.

         “Ah, there it is…” she moaned.

         He brushed his cock against her sole, going as slow as possible. His glans quickly adjusted to the unique texture and soon went numb to Sweetie’s foot. As he pumped his cock between stroke sessions, the boy touched Scootaloo’s toes every now and then. Wouldn’t it be rude to leave a guest out of the action?

         The white girl scrunched her toes every time the glans tickled them, causing Cherish to bite his lip. Not one moan was to escape his mouth lest he want a trip to the police station.

         “You gotta tell me where to buy a tool like this,” Sweetie said, wiping her forehead.

         “If you’re back here and ask for another massage, I might be able to sneak one to you.”

         “Aw, that’s so sweet. Don’t risk your job for me, though.”

         “It’s no big deal,” he said, pulling his penis from between her toes. The pre-cum trail stretched quite a distance.

         Now onto Scootaloo. Unlike with the brighter girl, Cherish hesitated this time around. Considering she was a newbie, he couldn’t begin as roughly as he had with Sweetie. So, he gently poked her sole with his penis, like a kid poking their parent’s leg.

         Scootaloo’s jaw dropped. “What in the world is that?”

         “Massage tool,” Sweetie said, purring. “Feels nice, huh?”

         “I swear it feels like something else.”

         “Like?” Cherish asked, backing away and jerking off. The boy continued to rub Scootaloo’s toes like normal, lightly tickling the area underneath them. As he pumped his cock, he prayed she wouldn’t give the answer he feared.

         Don’t say penis. Don’t say penis, he repeated ad nauseum.

         Eventually, he had to continue the massage, so he allowed his shaft to flop against the side of Scootaloo’s foot. The girl’s thinking face continued. Every time she tapped her chin, Cherish jumped a little.

         “It’s like a slimier, warmer vibrator.”

         Cherish rushed to speak over the girl. “Probably slimier because I just rubbed oil on her feet.”

         “Hmm… Maybe. But yeah, just feels very thick. And long.”

         “See, I like that about it,” Sweetie moaned. “This thing would do wonders for me after dancing, I guarantee.”

         So long as both girls remained in the dark, Cherish’s composure could return and stay. After he mopped Scootaloo’s soles for two uninterrupted minutes, his cock felt like it had received the massage of a lifetime. And it desired more.

         “Can both of you flip on your stomachs?” Cherish asked, tickling his balls.

         It wasn’t long before all four feet hung off the bed with the toes aimed at the floor. A much lovelier sight as far as Cherish was concerned. Making love to the feet would be easier in this position. Although, if he could last long enough, this wouldn’t be his last position. Easier said than done. Sweetie’s softness and Scootaloo’s extra warmth had already gotten him close to releasing his milk.

         He continued with Sweetie, rolling his shaft between her heel and the ball of her foot. The best part always came when Sweetie let out soft whimpers. Now the boy had aural confirmation that he was doing a fantastic job.

         Her left foot exceeded the right one in terms of greediness. Every time Cherish tried to back away, that leftie would grab the glans with its long toes and pull it back.

         “I think your left foot loves me,” he chuckled, rubbing himself on the girl.

         “Yeah, it hurts a little under the ball,” Sweetie said. “More pressure there, please.”

         Grabbing her ankles with one hand, Cherish thrust his cock in that desired area. No handjob could ever grant the boy the amount of pleasure he felt now.

         “This is the calmest I’ve ever seen you when the subject is on feet,” Scootaloo said, rubbing her soles together.

         “Because he respects them if they’re clean, right?” Sweetie asked, allowing the in-betweens of her toes to get penetrated.

         “Yeah,” Cherish lied.

         After another minute of spreading his pre-cum and oil across Sweetie’s feet, he switched to Scootaloo. The right foot was his primary target as he slid his cock from her dangling toes to her meaty heels. Hot damn, the sweat made for perfect lubrication! Though Cherish maintained a slow speed, the more her sole kissed his glans, the more he wanted to pick up the pace.

         The athlete scrunched all her toes, showing off her unpainted nails. “So, you like my feet or dislike them?”

         “Well, they’re not ugly,” Cherish answered. “Do you like your feet?”

         “They fit me pretty well, don’t you think?” Scootaloo lightly kicked his shaft. “I think the bottoms are really cute, but the tops can be pretty ugly if I don’t cut my nails.”

         She kept moving on her own, playing with Cherish’s penis before he even requested. While she didn’t give him anything close to a footjob, this penis was a masochist for kicks and sandwiching. Any time the two feet closed in on it like a compactor, it was bliss.

         “How well can you handle stinky feet?” Scootaloo asked.

         “Please don’t ask him—”

         “He can choose not to answer if he wants.”

         Confessing his true feelings about smelly feet would be suicide. Unlike Sweetie, who seemed decently gullible, Scootaloo probed this boy the whole time. Giving her answers both concise and typical would remove any suspicion.

         “If they stink, I have to cover my nose,” he said, kneading her meaty feet with his trembling fingers.

         “Do mine stink?”

         “I can’t smell them from here.”

         “Then get in a deeper and tell me,” she said.

         Well, she offered him a chance. Maybe it’d be an excellent opportunity to whiff those feet again. Cherish was still entranced by how awful they smelt, like old cheese. He needed more of that greasy goodness to bless his nostrils. The boy began to crouch.

         Don’t be that stupid.

         He rose and gave Scootaloo’s feet a few more thrusts. “I’d like to pass on that, please.”

         “Considering they’d probably knock you out, good choice.”

         He returned to Sweetie, having her cross the feet at the ankles. The contrast between the girls’ feet became clearer the more Cherish switched between them. Sweetie’s were smaller, had more pronounced arches, and were ten times softer. Even her painted toenails had a marshmallow-like quality that Scootaloo’s could only dream of matching. Scootaloo’s feet were larger, with a slightly lesser arch, and had harder spots than Sweetie’s. However, her feet were heavier and larger. So, when she applied pressure, it felt much more satisfying than Sweetie’s attempts.

         Cherish’s cock struggled to slide between Sweetie’s toes, as much as he loved the sensation. They were a bit too tight. Yet Scootaloo’s giant feet made it easier to fuck those areas to his heart’s content. And neither girl let out anything other than a warming moan.

         “If I’m ever here again, you think you could massage me above my feet?” Sweetie asked, clinging to a pillow as her toes curled.

         The boy almost shot a load. “I wouldn’t mind trying.”

         In total, ten minutes had passed since Cherish began to massage these girls’ feet. The time had come for him to move into the final stage. But how would he structure this with two different people? They could take turns, perhaps. But then he’d have to resist finishing on one of their soles while ignoring the other.

         Improvisation time! He explained his plans to the girls – a refresher for Sweetie, but news for Scootaloo. Her eyes widened underneath her blindfold.

         “Alright, alright. I’m still in an exercising mood.”

         Before anything, Cherish adjusted his cart to capture a better angle. He wheeled it between the two beds and placed the phone on the uppermost row. This way, it’d catch all the action without fail, or so he hoped.

         First, the girls crawled further to the head of the bed. Then Cherish sat at the foot of the bed, grabbing his trusty sheet. Sticking his cock through the cut hole, he wrapped the rest of the fabric on his lap. Finally, his hand held the base of his cock.

         “Who’s going first?”

         “I’ll take a crack at it.”

         Scootaloo waved her feet in the air before slamming them on Cherish’s lap. A perfect landing if he’d ever seen one. Both these orangish soles sandwiched his cock, feeling its thickness slide between them. The girl took her time getting familiar with this tool. She tickled the glans with her toes, stroked the shaft with the balls of her feet, and gave it more kicking action.

         “Try not to be so rough, or it’ll break,” Cherish warned, scratching her sole.

         “Gotcha.”

         She moved her feet up and down as if a whistle were blown. The speed at which she jerked the boy off blew Sweetie’s last performance out the water. Sweaty Scootaloo kept the penis trapped between her wrinkles and had no plans of letting it free. For 30 straight seconds, her legs only increased in velocity.

         As her feet massaged the slimy penis, she burst out laughing. Whether from the situation or the sensation on her soles, Cherish struggled to tell.

         The more she stroked the underside of the boy’s penis, the more he was tempted to switch to Sweetie. Because Scootaloo’s technique was too damn good. She could milk a cow and fill the whole bucket in less than a minute with her clammy toes.

         Cherish lifted both her feet and let them lie on his left leg. “Okay, I think it’s the other one’s turn.”

         At least she wouldn’t drain his balls nearly as hard. Sweetie fixed herself into position with some help and initiated her footjob session. Unlike Scootaloo, these movements were gentle, like watching a slow dance. Not only could Cherish catch his breath, but he caught every beautiful detail of her feet thanks to the speed.

         While keeping a hand on the base of the penis, he used his left hand to rub Scootaloo’s feet. Anything to keep her mind occupied was necessary.

         “I think I want a second round of that,” the orange girl said.

         “Just a couple more minutes.” Cherish bit his lip when Sweetie shoved the tool between her slick toes again.

         “I’m hoping I don’t break this after how rough she seemed to play with it,” Sweetie giggled.

         “Well, you’re going much slower, so I think it’ll hold up.”

         For three minutes, Sweetie kept his penis erect with her white soles. Her smallest toes always made the glans tingle while the larger ones rubbed the shaft. Before Cherish could reach his breaking point, he had Scootaloo’s right foot meet with Sweetie’s left foot.

         “Maybe you two could work together,” he suggested, lightly panting. “You know, that might have an interesting feeling.”

         “Ew,” Sweetie said, “I bet her foot’s still all sweaty.”

         “And yours is oily. I’m not complaining.”

         The two locked Cherish’s penis between their soles, rubbing with radically different timings. In effect, when Scootaloo applied pressure to the top of the cock, Sweetie was closer to the base. Occasionally, their soles would kiss each other and then work harmoniously to stroke this flexible tool.

         “You know, I ran a lot today,” Scootaloo panted. “I don’t think I can keep my leg up this long.”

         The cue! Immediately, the boy grabbed the feet and huddled them together. He then had them scrunch their soles, ensuring that his liquid would gather on their beautiful teenage feet.

         “I’m putting that cream on your feet, okay?”

         Aiming his cock at the mass of slippery feet, Cherish unleashed his juices all over them. One squirt, two squirts, eventually eight squirts coated their soles. Some of them hit the floor with how far they travelled. Scootaloo was left with her mouth agape while Sweetie cooed in delight.

         “Why is it so hot?” the athlete asked, rubbing her cum-coated soles against Sweetie’s feet.

         “I don’t even question it. It feels so perfect…”

         “Did you both enjoy this?” Cherish asked, prepping a towel to clean up to semen.

         “Sure.”

         “You know I did, silly.”

         After cleaning their feet, replacing their sheets, and stuffing his phone back in his pocket, Cherish unblindfolded the girls. Another job well done.

----------


         12:05 AM. Cherish was dressed in pyjamas, walking barefoot down the carpeted hall. Still viewing his own footage of the encounter on his phone, he made his way to a vending machine in an alcove. One dollar in. A bit of cola would be a nice way to celebrate his accomplishment.

         “They got you up this late?”

         His phone screen immediately blackened as he turned around. Scootaloo. She also had on some sleepwear and lacked footwear. Her toes were still as pretty as ever but Cherish had enough brains to not stare.

         “You scared me,” Cherish said, retrieving his drink.

         “So,” the girl got closer, “how would you rank my footjob skills?”

         Cherish paused. He must’ve misheard her.

         “What?”

         “On a scale from A to F, how’d you rank my footjob skills? Don’t worry, Sweetie’s already passed out in there.”

         “I don’t even know what you’re talking about.”

         Scootaloo rolled her eyes. As she leaned against the ice machine, she lifted her foot in the air. Bits of grit fell from between her toes once she wiggled them, catching Cherish’s attention. But the boy’s eyes refused to lock onto the foot for more than a second.

         “Look, I’ve given a handjob once or twice. You think I can’t tell what a dick feels like?” She rubbed her filthy foot on top of his, chuckling. “By the way, your special cream landed on my slide. And no oil or lotion feels like that.”

         Cherish shushed her, but the girl pulled his hand off her mouth. While Cherish’s expression was one of sheer terror, Scootaloo looked to be enjoying every second of this. The more she rubbed her toes on Cherish’s feet, the harder he got. And what was the use of hiding it at this point? She had the instincts of a detective.

         “I’m begging you not to report this to anyone,” Cherish pleaded repeatedly.

         “Kiss my big toe and ask me again.”

         The boy got on his knees and pushed his lips against the cold toe. Just as he did, he felt it go in his mouth. The grime stayed on his tongue once the digit returned, shinier and wetter.

         “Please don’t report this,” Cherish begged, continuing to kiss the tops of Scootaloo’s feet.

         Blushing and chuckling, she told him to stand back up. “I mean, you fucked my feet without consent. You fucked hers twice. And how many other guests have you been cumming on?”

         “Please…”

         The girl snatched the soda from Cherish. “You got videos?”

         “I’ll delete them.”

         “No, no, don’t do that,” Scootaloo said, slapping his cheeks. “If I gave you a phone number, you think you could shrink ‘em down and send them my way?”

         “Huh?”

         Cherish let Scootaloo consume his paid-for beverage while she continued showing off her dirty soles.

         “What you’re doing is creepy as hell, BUT… It’s hot. Sometimes breaking the law is pretty cool.” She put her mouth to his ear. “If I come back, I wanna actually watch you fuck someone’s feet. Even mine again. You do that, and it’ll be our secret.”

         At first, Cherish simply nodded. But now, his smile returned. “You got it.”
© Copyright 2022 VanillaSoftArt (vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280030-Sweeties-and-Scootaloos-Feet-Humped