*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280085-Event
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Experience · #2280085
For The Writer's Cramp.
I’m generally terrified of social interaction, especially as someone who wishes to be a writer, among people who may have actually read my writing. I tend to hide in my stories. (Hence my extremely rare blog entries.)

But if there were a virtual event this month and if I were to attend, here are some things that I think may happen:

Schnujo is Late to Lannister would be fantastic at helping everyone to make sure they knew how to access the virtual meet-up. She’s so fantastic at helping people navigate the regular site and is very good at making people feel welcome.

Likely there would be a line of people waiting to give Lilith of House Martell a virtual coffee for her troubles. Perhaps she’d have a virtual booth with a jar of questions for everyone to have a chance to pull at random.

Perhaps I’d ask bobturn to compare and contrast his Native flute playing with my own Irish pennywhistle.

I might ask WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 what it’s like living in the Netherlands and whether it’s true that most people there travel on bikes rather than in cars?

I’d try to talk to ♥Hooves♥ about what it is about “A Moveable Feast” that moves her so much? I love it as well, but it’s been a while since I’ve read it. And I would share that “A Farewell to Arms” destroyed me in all the best possible ways. I needed two weeks to recover from emotional damages after reading that book. I loved it.

There would be a lot of connections made between everyone who attended, I’m sure. We are all drawn here by a shared deep feeling for reading and writing. What great things to have in common!

Prompt
© Copyright 2022 Wickedfugitive (wickedfugitive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280085-Event