*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280713-Hemlock-Grove-Queen-Ch-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2280713
A sleeping goddess can start an adventure that can get one into trouble.
After my bath, Olivia carried me to her bed. Both of us were ready for sleep, but probably no more than I with everything I went through today. Upon reaching the left side of the bed, I was lowered on the the pillow. Olivia tilted her hand so that I could slide off with ease, "You may sleep here with me tonight, my little one. Your reward for being such a good help for me today." When I landed, my body sank into the pillowcase. I just stretched out my arms and legs in comfort, "This is amazing." Olivia brought her finger down and stroked the side of my head, "Good night darling."

I watched as Olivia walked around to the other side of the bed, her white, silk night gown flowing behind her. She looked like pure royalty. The way she walked and did everything was just so proper. The bed shifted as she pulled the covers back and climbed in, then turned off her bedside lamp.

Soon sleep found me and I was off to dreamland. Though it wasn't much for dreams because I don't recall having one. I was just so exhausted, my entire body, conscious and subconscious both were sleeping. It felt like I was drifting in a sea of nothingness.

As tired as I was, however, sleep did not hold me long. It was only a few hours I had been out when I woke up. Looking around, I only saw what was lit up by the moon's light through the windows. The sound of Olivia sleeping peacefully next to me was all I heard. Glancing over at her, I couldn't help but smile. Even when she was laying down, her gigantic beauty still loomed above me.

My body was restless. I wanted to sleep but being here in Olivia's bed while she slept got me excited. Then a thought came to me, causing me to slowly look down her body. I wonder if she would get upset if I left the pillow. My heart raced with my thoughts of crawling under the sheets. Well, why not? If she stays asleep, she'll never know.

Being the curious person I am, and the need for something else rising up inside me, I crawled to the edge of the pillow and jumped down. Once I made it down to the bed, I looked back up at Olivia. Seeing her eyes still closed, I started walking to where there was a lift in the sheets, right next to her hand that was sticking out. Very carefully, I passed through into the darkness beneath.

It took a minute for my eyes to adjust, allowing me to make out where her body was. With my heart beating hard in my chest, I reached out and touched her gown. Her body heat was radiating through it, which made it all the more real. I began to slowly walk toward the bottom, never letting my hand off the silky material. Some time later I made it to the end of her gown, that's when I saw her foot.

Sweat started pouring from my face. Not from the heat, but from being so nervous. My hands were shaking as I reached out to it. Her skin was warm, soft and well taken care of. No cracks anywhere that I could see. Almost as if they've ever been walked on. I made my way around underneath them to the inside of the arch. I thought best not to touch that. Being the most sensitive part of the foot, I knew she would feel that, even in her sleep.

Continuing up to her ankle, I made the decision to peek under her gown. I gulped hard. If she found me under there, I could get in big trouble. No way she would forgive that. But as I argued with myself, my other half won. Lifting up the hem of the gown, I ducked under and kept going. Now the only sounds were the beating of my heart in my head. I was so scared to venture under here, but I just couldn't stop myself.

Passed her calf I went, then her thighs, resisting the urge to touch it. But then I stopped. I knew what lie ahead of me. I myself would call this the restricted zone. The don't go there place. Of course when you put labels on such pleasant things, there's the longing to disobey. That is exactly what I did. Taking on the effect of slow motion, I crept up further toward her nethers. It didn't surprise me that she wasn't wearing any underwear, not for bed anyway. That left no other obstacle to pass, and made it it that much easier.

Olivia kept her vagina clean shaven, a smooth surface that my hands were very eager to touch. This was when I should have turned around. I came, I saw, I should leave. I tried to turn around, but my body wasn't listening. Instead, with every part of me pulsing with my racing heart, I watched my hands reach forward and set themselves upon her lucious lips. There was no reaction from Olivia's body, which made me proceed. Placing one hand on each lip, I managed to pull them apart to reveal her clitoris, the most sensitive part of her vagina.

My lust was in full swing. I no longer knew right from wrong. My feet pushed myself forward until I was leaning up against her. I felt Olivia shift slightly, making me freeze. She was sleeping on her back, making this a little easier for me. Might have been more difficult if she were to lay on her side. When she settled, I moved forward to where the opening was. There was no helping me now as I entered the tunnel head first. It was a squeeze at first but once her body caught wiff of something happening, everything loosened up. It's almost as if it was opening the door for me.

My body was sliding inside more effectively now, guiding my hands along the slick walls. I went in a few feet and before I knew what was happening, Olivia shifted her hips, causing me to slip on the now oozing liquid coming from further in. That's when I concluded that she felt me, or at least something. Definitely no stopping now. I wanted right then and there to give pleasure to my goddess. Reaching up, I began to massage every inch I could with as much force as my strength would allow.

All the while, unbeknownst to me, Olivia had indeed woken up to a sensation down below that was making her flush. Noticing I wasn't on my pillow, she knew exactly what was going on. Mad at first but the more I did, the better it felt. Her hands came out from under the covers and gripped the bed tight, gathering both comforter and sheets in her grasp. Once I hit the bullseye spot, it took everything she had to not scream out. Olivia bit her lip at the arrival of her orgasm. Her hips rocked up and down slowly, eyes rolled back. She was no longer mad at me after that.

Back under the covers, I was heavy into my workout. Her juices flowed like a river, making it difficult to stand. Pushing, licking, drinking, stomping...I was in heaven. I did all I could until my arms and legs gave out, causing me to fall into the flow which carried me out and onto the inside of her gown. In the muffled distance, I could hear Olivia breathing heavily. "Shit, she's awake," I said to myself. Without warning I saw a faint light through her gown as she removed the covers one second before it too was lifted up.

Olivia glared down at me in disbelief, causing me to shake uncontrollably. She's going to kill me, I thought. Something else happened though. Her glare was short lived when a smile slinked across her mouth. She spoke in a low, sadist tone, "I'm not entirely sure what the fuck was going on in your tiny little head. Lucky for you, I found that to be quite satisfying." Using her finger, she scooped me up along with most of her fluids that came out which caused me to stick to it.

Hovering her finger in front of her eyes, Olivia surprised me by saying, "That was one of the best orgasms I've had in quite some time. My own husband couldn't even get me in the right spots." My jaw dropped, "S-so y-you're not mad?" "My darling, with what you were able to give to me, how could I possibly be mad? I will admit I was at first but not after that." My body relaxed with a sigh, calming all my nerves. Olivia moved her finger closer to her eyes and she stared hard at me, "But don't make a habit of it." I gulped and nodded.

Relaxing her hand onto her lap, I could see Olivia was still catching her breath. Looking down at me, calmly sighed, "I suppose we need to get you cleaned off. Can't have you covered in my fluids for too long. You'll be stiff as a board." I kept my gaze on hers as she thought for only a moment. Without saying anything else, she brought her finger up to her face and opened her mouth. She place it and myself inside, sealing me in a familiar darkness.

Olivia guided her tongue onto my body, her saliva causing me to fall off the finger. When she pulled it out, I was pushed up against the roof of her mouth. This feels like deja Vu, I thought. Except this time it lasted a while longer. She sucked, shifted me around, sucked again. This went on for some time before she finally pulled me out, setting me back on the pillow I was on before. Olivia, who had changed her gown, handed me a handkerchief, "That will do for now. I'll draw you a bath in the morning. Now be a dear and get some sleep." I nodded, "Yes ma'am. No more adventures." She smirked, "Not tonight anyway."

She left me with that thought as she turned out the light again and laid her head down. Not tonight? Does that mean this can happen again? My mind and body got excited about that. If it was true that this wasn't a one night stand kind of thing, then my stay here will be even more fun than just getting to spend time with her. Reluctantly I too put my head down, covering myself with the handkerchief she gave to me. I even ignored the scent of drying saliva that coated my body and hair. It always smells terrible, but my only thought was this; it smelled like Olivia.
© Copyright 2022 FireWolfWitch (firewolfwitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280713-Hemlock-Grove-Queen-Ch-3