*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280972-Engineering--A-Noble-Profession
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Career · #2280972
Engineering Profession. Essence. Why I selected this Profession !

Engineering products and applications are essential to everyday activities in our life. These include housing, transportations, communications, and other industrial processes. In order to safeguard life, health and property, and to promote public welfare, the practice of engineering is treated as a learned profession, and its practitioners shall be held accountable by high professional standards in keeping with the ethics and practices of other learned professions. Obstacles had never been obstructing my effort to succeed in life. As an engineer to be, it is important to me to be prepared for the hurdles in the real world. The world nowadays needs a person who could compete and has great abilities to stand on the same level as others.  Multiple skills and critical opinion of an issue are essential for an engineer to jump into this challenging career. For me, a strategic planning and full preparation need to achieve the aim of being an expert engineer. To accomplish my goal, it is very vital to reflect myself and make an action in increasing my effectiveness and reaching my potential. Engineering is not just a career but is a medium where I can express my ideas and make the world a better place to live. I love to investigate and try to understand how things work and these make engineering as a part of my life. The first step of being a successful engineer is to have a systematic and efficient learning. Engineering is filled with difficult decisions and complicated problems. The virtues of an engineer are what guide their choices and provide the foundation of their problem solving. Society has given engineers various nicknames like problem solvers, organizers, designers, human calculators, and communicators because of the highly creative activities. Also the career in engineering is interesting and full of fun. We can learn new things, discover new ideas and explore new dimensions. It involves a life time of continues learning to adapt to changes in society and natural world .As a human we can't stop the process of learning .Learning is inevitable in anyone's life .An Engineer is all about creating, developing a new idea, process, movement and even revolutionizing the new trends. Inventors, innovators, and educators have changed the world with the help of their engineering skills. Throughout history, there have been many notable engineers and inventors who have changed the way we live through their creations and innovations. Engineers have shaped our world as we know it. Our civilization would be as advanced as the Stone Age without these people. This career demands a wide education of math and science. It is an ever-changing career with new advances in materials and the way products are produced. The job of an engineer itself is a creative job. Engineering is an activity other than purely manual and physical work which brings about the utilization of the materials and laws of nature for the good of humanity. For ages, engineering has turned imagination and dreams into something that is useful. Like the invention of the wheel as one of the oldest examples of how engineering has changed our life. Since the start of the industrial age, the importance and influence of Engineering have grown at the fastest speed. The modern era we live in wouldn't have been possible without the marvels of it - microchip, high-speed vehicles, mobile networks, automated assembly lines, and many others. It wouldn't be too far-fetched to claim that without engineering, our society cannot live.. As an engineer, there are times where an individual with leadership and cooperative skills must rise and become the leader in different projects. Interpersonal skills play a significant role in an engineer's life because they will always be required to communicate with new people. Teamwork, leadership, interpersonal and hands-on skills are key abilities engineers must contain in order to be successful. Engineers are viewed as the backbone of modern society. The innovation and the creativity that drives our society forward are inspired by the teachings of engineering, whether it is transporting on a bus or making a phone call, the work of an engineer is experienced. Engineers satisfy both themselves and humanity which is the reason for my passion for engineering.



© Copyright 2022 Jannatnewaz (jannatnewaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280972-Engineering--A-Noble-Profession