*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2281066-First-Chapter-Excerpt
by Lev
Rated: E · Draft · Romance/Love · #2281066
Feedback needed for excerpt of first chapter.
"Baba is this really necassary?" I sigh, shrugging on the pink coat offered to me. "Pandora, you know it is. What good is an uneducated empress? If you're going to rule someday, you should be aware of your surroundings." Baba tugs my black hair out the collar it got stuck on. "Aiya, I thought I told you to cut that long hair of yours Norra." Anne's voice came from the staircase she was walking down. "Anne, it doesn't need to be cut. It's fine." I rolled my eyes. "How dare you roll your beautiful eyes at me. Allahallah, honestly I have no clue where she gets her attitude from." Anne says, rolling her own eyes. "Yeah I wonder." I dryly remark taking my bag from her hands. "For real though, I'm going to miss you guys so much." I embrace both of them in a tight hug. "Norra if you don't let go now, I'm never going to let you go." Anne says jokingly.
© Copyright 2022 Lev (lev1nqz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2281066-First-Chapter-Excerpt