*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2281852-Transformers-Growth-and-Upgrades
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2281852
Take any transformer from any transformers series and make them grow massive and huge
Since people love to start growth series on this site, I figure I should pitch in and start my own with a franchise that doesn't really get used much for this kind of topic. Anyways, here's the rules for how this will work (a lot of them are very obvious):

1. Characters must be from the transformers series and no other ones.

2. You can use characters from G1 Transformers, Beast Wars, the Unicron Trilogy, Bayformers, Animated, Prime, whatever you want as long as said series is a transformers series. If there isn't enough room for the characters you want to make stories of, you're more than welcomed to make your own categories for whoever you want to grow. Otherwise, I can make more starting points if I ever get a subscription to this site.

3. You can use any of the Autobots, Deceptions, Maximals, Predacons, Minicons, and other robots from the different series such as shows, books, movies, etc. You could do any of the humans and other biological beings if you want though I rather prefer we actually stick with the robots since their the main focus of the franchise anyways plus who really cares about the humans and any other than the robots themselves?

4. The characters here must grow and keep growing since this is a growth series after all. You can do weight gain, muscle growth, breast growth, grow specific body parts, whatever you want as long as it involves growth of some kind.

5. No large amounts of gore, digestive remains, nightmare fuel, or anything extremely off-putting please.

6. If there's not enough space for your story you want to write, like I said before, you can always start a new page and continue what you want to write.

7. If you need to, you can always use the internet to gain more information about what characters you want to write about. There are a few sites that provide a lot of details about every transformers characters such as TFWiki.

With that all out of the way, time to let you all begin your stories and may every one of you have a good time doing so. If anyone wants to take this idea and use it as you own, go for it, I'm not going to stop you.
© Copyright 2022 The Expander (theexpander at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2281852-Transformers-Growth-and-Upgrades