*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2282073-Hemlock-Grove-Queen-Ch-6
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2282073
First bath time together proves out a gentle sea monster
Cradling me in her cupped hand, Olivia headed toward the bathroom that was connected to her bedroom. Using one hand, she plugged the drain and turned the water on. I could see the steam coming up from the tub as it was filling up. Olivia lowered me down on the countertop so that she could prepare herself better. Making sure the towel was hanging it the right place, her sponge was within reach as well as the soap being in the assigned spot.

After all was ready, Olivia shut the water off and then turned toward me. A smile slowly crept across her face before she casually dropped her robe, revealing everything. Perfect breasts, tone stomach, clean shaven vagina followed by her long, smooth legs. My jaw hit the floor. How could this be, I asked myself. This woman so dangerous and yet so beautiful, is standing right in front of me allowing me to give myself completely to her. I indeed don't want to belong to anyone else. Olivia literally has her grip on my entire life and will never let go. I love that.

She let out a small laugh as she used the tip of her fingernail to close my mouth, "You're such a silly little thing." Lowering her hand down, I tripped over myself climbing onto it. During my ride into the bathtub, I couldn't take my eyes off hers. Olivia eased herself into the warm water, then allowed her hand to sink until I was forced to swim. She leaned back and closed her eyes, "I do enjoy these warm soakings. It's like it melts everything else away and then washes it down the drain."

Speaking of melting, my heart was so heavy from beating so hard. I was extremely scared and yet there was nowhere else I'd rather be. My love for this woman blinded me of any danger that I'm sure I was in. Looking behind me, her knees rose from the water like tall pillars off set from the mountain that was in front of me. I started to swim toward her, making poor time since being small, the water molecules made it harder to push through.

To my surprise, Olivia stayed perfectly still, allowing me to make my way toward her left breast that was mostly submerged. Even though her eyes were closed, I knew she was keeping watch on me. The second my hands touched her skin, she opened her eyes to look at me. Of course I didn't see that, only the object of my destination. Slowly I pulled myself out of the water and onto her flesh, the dampness making me somewhat stick to it. It was that moment she finally decided to wash off.

Behind me I heard the splash of something big rising out of the water. Turning my head, I saw her hand lift high above to grab the sponge that rested on the siding of the tub. There was slight turbulence caused by her motions. Small waves threatened to grab me from below. But I didn't have to worry about that since I was about to be flushed off by Olivia squeezing the sponge from the top of her chest.

A rush of water washed me off and back into the lake. I just stayed floating while she used the soap to scrub herself clean all over. Olivia's motions were slow and smooth, which I knew was because she didn't want to splash too much. My gratefulness was rewarded after her rinse when I saw the tips of her fingers creep their way up from underneath all around me. Soon Olivia was bringing me over her chest as she sat up.

To my surprise, I felt the descent toward the top of her chest. "I do believe I interrupted your new adventure." I attempted to look up at her, but at this angle, it was hard to see her eyes. But I still answered her, "I figured you didn't want me there. So I just waited in the water." "Now why would you think that, little one?" I gulped with a sudden dry mouth, "I know you have limitations on what I can and can't do. Just don't know what they are. I feel like I got lucky in the bed that one night I got caught, but after that I'm scared to push it."

Olivia used her fingers to lift me up to her eyes before saying with a soft smile, "My darling, if these last few weeks have taught you anything, it would be that there are no limitations. I know your thoughts, and I honestly am quite curious to how far you'll go." She then lowered me down on top of her breast, "Let me help you out for tonight." Olivia swirled her finger above and to my amazement, I actually grew a couple inches. I was now sitting on top of Olivia's breast at 3 inches tall now.

My entired body was shaking with pure adrenaline. Climbing down was much easier, having a better grip so that I could now straddle her nipple. With her sinking back into the water, I lost my seating and fell back with a splash. Popping back up, I was in full pounce mode. I quicky swam back to her breast and now thanks to my size change, I was able to put my mouth over her nipple. I started to suck and use my hands to massage around it. Reminded me of a kitten nursing.

Glancing up, I watched Olivia put her head back, eyes slightly rolling in delight. I started to bite a little bit, but not too much. I did this for a few minutes before pushing off and swimming to the other one where I repeated the process. After a short time there, Olivia finally picked me up, having to use more than two fingers this time. I held my breath when she tipped me backwards, pointing my feet toward her face.

Her eyes slightly opened while she brought me closer to her now open mouth. My hands gripped her fingers as she inserted my lower half inside. Olivia's lips closed around me just above my waist, feeling her teeth putting the smallest amount of pressure on both sides of me. Teeth that could very easily cut me in half. I gasped when her tongue started poking at my legs, around my stomach, my lower back. I about lost it when she poked right between my legs. There were no words to describe the ecstasy I was in while Olivia's tongue violated every inch of me that was inside her mouth over and over again.

My view from outside wasn't the best since all I could see what up her nose. Though I will say it did look clean. I just moved my eyes to something a bit more pleasant, her top lip. I leaned forward the best I could and while Olivia sucked and licked on my lower half, my top half started a makeout session with her lips. I rubbed and kissed as far as I could reach. This felt like the greatest moment in my life. Minutes that went by felt like hours.

Before I knew what happened, Olivia sucked me completely into her mouth. Now her tongue had all of me. Rubbing up and down every millimeter, across my legs, my butt, my chest, smothering my face. All this time I was unaware of what she was doing on the outside. Olivia had started fondling herself and proceeded with her own masterbation all while giving me the best oral I've ever had.

The moment Olivia hit her orgasm, she pushed me hard to the roof of her mouth and held her breath. My arms and legs stuck out, wrapping around her tongue. Not sure what all was happening outside, but I just felt better holding on. After several seconds, Olivia relaxed her tongue and began to push me out between her lips. I was happy to see her fingers, which I was almost the same size now, come for me.

My body slid the rest of the way through her lips as I held onto her fingers. The moment my feet cleared, Olivia let me hang until she brought me back down into the water. I could see that she was sweating a bit, breathing heavy and very relaxed. I didn't have to guess after that what all went on out here. Using her thumbs and fingers Olivia held me in the water and rubbed me all around. This is her way of washing me off, and during that I used my own hands to wash my hair out from her saliva.

When Olivia felt like she got me cleaned up enough, she lifted me back out and stood up. Wrapping herself in the towel, Olivia stepped out of the tub, drained the water and then picked up a washcloth on her way back into the room. I was placed down on her nightstand so that we could dry ourselves off. Olivia looked down at me with love in her eyes, "I do believe that to be the absolute best bath I have ever taken." I nodded, "Couldn't agree with you more. Thank you for the size change. That did make it a lot easier."

After putting on one of her white silk robes, she climbed into bed. Once settled, Olivia reached over and wrapped her fingers around me. I was then placed on top of her chest, just below the neckline, "I figured it would, darling. Though in a way it did well for us both. That was just..." "Amazing," I finished for her, "Which is saying it lightly because there really are no words for that." Her smile was as warm as her skin I was laying upon, "Well said, my little one."

Olivia's finger rubbed me down from my head to my back, then back up again. If I had known better as I drifted off to sleep, I would believe that she was petting me as she spoke, "Sleep with me tonight. Right here where you are. Tomorrow we go out again into town. I'm ready for another feast. Your flavor is very satisfying to the taste, but I couldn't bare the thought of losing you for a mere moment of pleasure. You are mine, my little love. Forever."
© Copyright 2022 FireWolfWitch (firewolfwitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2282073-Hemlock-Grove-Queen-Ch-6