*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2282441-Anne-Maries-Vent-Embarrassment
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2282441
A young woman needs help from her co-worker after getting herself stuck in a vent.
Twenty-five year old Anne-Marie Thompson was preparing to leave the office one evening after a long and stressful but still successful day of work when she accidentally tripped over her own feet and watched in horror as her keys flew out of her jeans pocket and into a rather small nearby vent in the wall.

The young woman was 5'4, 144 pounds, had beautiful short light blond hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.

Her medium-sized breasts and slightly soft stomach were covered by a bright red sweater.

Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a pair of slightly tight denim jeans.

Anne-Marie cursed her clumsiness then quickly ran over to the vent in the wall and stuck her hands inside but unfortunately, her keys were just slightly out of her reach.

The young blond said, "This is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I really need my keys," as she decided to enter the vent in the wall to retrieve them and tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to its rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

Anne-Marie quickly put her phone in her denim jacket pocket, which was hanging over her chair then quickly stuck her head inside the vent and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving anyone walking passed an extremely great view of her lower half.

The young woman quickly found her keys and put them in her sweater pocket and said, "Wow, it's really dusty in here, it definitely needs a clean," as she then began wiggling her behind and thought about how ridiculous she must look right now before trying to back of the vent in the wall but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

Anne-Marie's eyes grew wide as she said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half in here after that big lunch and second piece of Peter's chocolate sponge cake was a mistake," as she placed her hands against the vent and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated young woman said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid vent, I want to go home and have my dinner, I don't have time to be stuck here," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the vent for more leverage but still she just simply wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

Anne-Marie said, "Oh, it's just no use, curse my curvaceous figure and love of sweet treats," as she couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her and wished it was just a terrible nightmare then thought about calling her best friend Alicia for help but remembered that her phone was outside in her jacket pocket and decided against calling out for help in case someone tried to take advantage of her big butt.

She then decided to get herself comfortable after realising that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

The young blond spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and said, "How can I be stuck, I'm definitely not fat, I'm just a bit curvaceous," then pinched her stomach and was shocked to discover how soft it was and realised that it might be to start eat more fruit and veg and less chocolate.

Anne-Marie suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her then a voice say, "Anne-Marie, are you all right, why on earth is your rear end sticking out of there, are you stuck, you look absolutely ridiculous," and realised that it belonged to her extremely confused co-worker Sophie, a slightly less curvaceous young brunette who was wearing a short light blue dress with white polka dots and black tights.

The embarrassed young woman explained the entire situation before asking for help as Sophie said, "Oh my goodness, you poor thing, you're lucky I found you because everyone has gone home, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," as she quickly grabbed onto Anne-Marie's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

The young blond said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Sophie, please stop pulling on me like this because it hurts, OW," as the young brunette suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the carpet.

Sophie said, "Oh, it's just no good Anne-Marie, you just won't budge and have definitely wedged yourself in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength," as she then began laughing after realising that she had accidentally pulled down Anne-Marie's jeans, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by dark blue panties with tiny kittens on them for the world to see.

The young woman felt a sudden cool breeze behind her and said, "Oh my god Sophie, did you really just pull down my jeans, please stop staring at my butt and pull them back up right now, hey, what are you doing to my underwear," as her co-worker quickly grabbed a black marker and drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture and quickly putting it on all her social media accounts, where it quickly received a lot of likes and comments.

The young brunette said, "I was just giving you a happy face, that's all, your underwear is very cute by the way."

Anne-Marie said, "Thanks, this is definitely the most embarrassing day of my entire life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as she suddenly loudly sneezed after some dust fell onto her nose, covering her hair and sweater with dust.

The young blond said, "I just had to tempt fate, didn't I," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament while trying to wipe off the dust.

Sophie said, "All right, I've had my fun, now let's get you out of there," as she quickly ran to the kitchen and returned with some butter, which she quickly began rubbing all over the vent and Anne-Marie's wedged stomach.

Anne-Marie felt a shiver down her spine and said, "Sophie, that's so cold, this better be worth it."

Her co-worker was soon finished rubbing on the butter as she then quickly grabbed onto the young woman's hips and said, "Anne-Marie, brace yourself because this is definitely going to hurt but I promise I'm going to pull you out of there this time," as she placed her feet against the wall for more leverage and pulled, tugged and heaved with all her strength.

Anne-Marie said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, Sophie, I'm going to be pulled in two, OW, " and was stretched to her absolutely limit as the epic tug of war continued until suddenly, a loud POP sound was heard.

The young blond was pulled from the vent in the wall at last, sending the two tumbling backwards into a heap on the carpet.

Anne-Marie said, "Oh my god, I'm free, I'm finally free, thank you so much Sophie," as she quickly realised that she had accidentally landed on top of the young brunette, with her barely-covered backside being on her face and quickly helped her back to her feet before hugging her.

Sophie said, "It was absolutely no problem, I definitely enjoyed the view of your backside, especially with these cute panties," as she began laughing.

The young woman quickly remembered that her jeans were still around her ankles and quickly pulled them back up before beginning to laugh as well.

The two then left the office building and went to dinner where Anne-Marie called her husband Peter, who burst into laughter when he heard about her incident with the vent but was extremely glad that she was unstuck and all right.

The End.




© Copyright 2022 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2282441-Anne-Maries-Vent-Embarrassment