*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2282651-The-Simpsons-Growth-Series
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2282651
Take the characters from the Simpsons and grow them in anyway you want them to.
1. Characters must be from the Simpsons series and no other ones.

2. You can use any characters from the series (including all of the tv shows and movies) and can grow multiple characters if you want.

3. The characters here must grow and keep on growing as this is a growth series afterall. You can do weight gain, muscle growth, breast growth, grow specific body parts, whatever you want as long as it involves growth of some kind.

4. No large amounts of gore, digestive remains, nightmare fuel, or anything extremely off-putting please.

5. If there's not enough space for your story you want to write, feel free to start a new page and continue what you want to write.

6. If you need to, you can always use the internet to gain more information about what characters you want to write about. Trust me, this franchise has a lot of characters. Don't be afraid to use any wiki and website page you need to get what you need to know.
© Copyright 2022 Expandfanatic (expandfanatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2282651-The-Simpsons-Growth-Series