*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2283294-The-Truth-to-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Payton
Rated: E · Essay · Writing · #2283294
You want to know the truth to Life? Just read.
I'm not here to make you comfortable or feel better. I'm here as someone who is telling you the truth and honestly the truth hurts more than you can handle sometimes. Maybe this won't affect you in any way or maybe this will make you realize something important. Something you've needed to know for so long but no one would tell you. Or maybe it's just the simple fact that you didn't want an answer. But with all of that being said, the truth is, life is a lie. All of those people who tell you, "life is what YOU make it" are liars. Because the simple fact is your life is controlled by the people that control this world. And the sad part is no matter what we do we will always become brainwashed or have to pretend to be someone we're not because of the brainwashed people which are most of the people. People will push there brainwashed brains right on you becuase they think they know the answer. Or it's more like they think they know how to help. But in reality we're all crazy and we all have to pretend. Yes the brainwashed ones are obviously still there, but the brainwashed ones are the ones who just got used to the pain this world gives. The people who push their opinions on you will drive you crazy and make you think you're lost, but in reality you have a good brain. You're still there and please never let go of that part of you because there's a difference between being yourself and following the rules in this world. Becuase we have to let these people control us to survive and stay out of jail. Stay with your family. This world is so screwed up. But just remember that this world isn't your life. Live in your life not what people make for you. You will slowly lose yourself and become viewed as crazy either way. It's just that one way is easier than the other. Don't give in. Don't let them win. Stay with the ones who hurt and heal you, not the ones who just heal or hurt you. We'll never know what goes on behind the doors of the government, president, offices. As citizens we will always be in the dark. And we will always be the ones who are sacrificed first. Now it's just up to us how we're going to prepare to survive. Because we have a lot more crazy people out there than you think. And if you couldn't tell I hate following the rules. Why do you think I'm not using paragraphs?
© Copyright 2022 Payton (aesthetic011 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2283294-The-Truth-to-Life