*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2283592-Akriel-and-Evelyn
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2283592
A love story between an angel and a mortal. (Incomplete)
In the beginning God made his angels out of fire. The angels surrounded God, praising Him and singing to Him. God then made man, in His image, out of clay. God first made Adam and then Eve and placed them in the Garden of Eden. Adam and Eve would spend their days completing chores given to them by God, however, they were free to eat the fruits of any tree except the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Adam and Eve were both unknowingly watched by Archangel Uriel, who was a tour guide for angels who would come from heaven to see the new world. Seraphs, Cherubs, and Archangels would often come from heaven to see and learn about this new species and world that God created.

During the time of Adam and Eve, Lucifer was one of most beautiful and beloved Archangels in heaven. He came down from heaven to learn about Adam and Eve and to see Earth. Upon seeing Eve, however, he was immediately filled with lustful desires and thought that she should not be merely another creature created by God but a Goddess. God, realizing that Lucifer was falling in love with Eve forbade him from coming to Earth and stripped him of his titles. Lucifer flew into a rage and decided that He would overthrow God and rule over heaven with Eve as his queen. Along with one-third of the angels in heaven who, frustrated with God's obsession with cleanness and innocence and tired of being confined in the state of purity, joined Lucifer in his rebellion against God.

The First War in Heaven ended with Lucifer, Beelzebub, Beliel, Belphegor, Asmodeus, Leviathan, Mammon, Moloch and one-third of the angels in heaven falling into the fiery pit of Tartarus, also known as Hell. They were stripped of their beauty and turned into hideous beings with goat and ram-like horns and cloven hooves, their white dove-like wings turned into featherless bat-like ones. But Lucifer, now known as Satan, is still in love with Eve and determined on returning to the Garden of Eden to convince her to eat from the Tree of Knowledge. He does this hoping that he would fill her with sin and have her join him in Tartarus. Satan also believes that man, since being made in the image of the Almighty God, holds a special power within them. He is convinced that an army of them could win the war in heaven against God. Satan and his demons in Tartarus would now have two goals. The first, to make a heaven of hell and the second to bring knowledge and wisdom to man; to enlighten them hoping they will choose "evil" over "good" and raise and army in Tartarus, preparing them for a second war in heaven.

After their fall, Adam and Eve were thrown out of Eden by Archangel Michael. They populated the Earth and eventually died hundreds of years later. God eventually formed a band of angel known as "The Watchers" who were given the task of watching over and guiding man on Earth. God forbade them from marrying and having children with the daughters of man. However, many of these Watchers became lustful of women and soon heaven didn't seem as beautiful as Earth. They abandoned their original tasks and began to marry and have children with the daughters of man.

In this story, Akriel is a Watcher, handsome and respected and quickly rising up the ranks. Evelyn is the daughter of a nobleman who is of marriageable age and is expected to wed another noble of higher rank.

To be continued...
© Copyright 2022 Demon of Tricks and Treats (spookyboo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2283592-Akriel-and-Evelyn