*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2283767-Bed-bug
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by J23
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2283767
Restless night sleep, small man, trans giantess

Marcus Struggled to maintain the tentative grip he held on the dusty bed sheets he was climbing, as he continued his quest to get back over the mattress's edge. As light poured in from over the mattress's brink, it felt less like climbing a loose sheet to the top of a mattress, and more like climbing a mountain to heaven. Perspective was funny that way. "Well, I wanted to spend a night with a Zonie, and I got one. So, thank you SIZer!" The little man grumbled Sarcastically. "The second I get home that app gets deleted." He said to himself, biting his lower lip in frustration. Meanwhile, sleeping like a chocolate-covered rock on the sheets up above, was a young woman in her mid-twenties: Vanessa. She had a looming 9' frame, thickly built with a combination of well-toned muscle, and a moderate dose of cushiony cellulite, giving her a soft but firm body type. She typically sported brownish gold hair, in the style of draped flowing curls, which you wouldn't currently notice, thanks to her tightly wrapped head scarf. Her body was twisting and turning with reckless abandon, as she subconsciously searched for a more comfortable position to sleep in, as her face soured in an uncomfortable scowl. Her stomach had been giving her grief since dinner, and even in her dreams she could feel her belly quaking in pain, causing her to twist and turn from under the covers. She remained unaware of her small date's attempt to once again ascend her bedsheets, the same way she was ignorant to his previous falls and climbs which she had unknowingly been the catalyst, due to her squirming and kicking. Instead, she grunted to herself, as her dreams replayed images from her most recent date with Marcus. "Mmmm, can't...Bowl in these-too small.", she spoke subconsciously.

"MMMMhhmmmm, <zzzzzzzz>" The small man down below could hear Vanessa, who up to this point had been a lovely date, snoring softly up above. "Must be nice." Marcus grumbled, embittered at her blissful ignorance to the predicament he now found himself- Or rather the one she had kicked him into, rolling his eyes. If he had known Vanessa was a tosser, a turner, or a kicker (let alone all three); he surely would not have allowed himself to fall asleep next to her up there. Honestly though, it was any wonder either of them were able to sleep with the incredibly bright light on. The shrunken man certainly didn't get to stay asleep too long before the feeling he experienced while being shoved from the bed by the force of the giantess' bare foot had woken him from his slumber. Speaking of light, as he hoisted himself toward the edge of the bed, it had become almost blinding. Marcus chuckled to himself reflecting how this was the third time he found himself making this very climb, yet I had gotten no easier from the first time. It had been a long night, thus far. A simple night cap, which led to him staying a bit longer then planned seemed like a great way to end an otherwise lousy date to him, but so far, it hadn't exactly lived up to his expectations.

         Vanessa on the other hand was having a wonderful time in her dreams, reliving the admittedly bizarre experience of a previous outing for a second time. As she continued to snore softly, her left hand reflexively began clenching a fist, reminiscent to the one she had made at the fair's Sledgehammer game. "It started so innocently, just listening to Vanessa's Cd collection." Marcus muttered to himself. Lord knows how he managed to get nervous enough to start shrinking while doing that. But alas, it seemed he'd be a bundle of nerves no matter what he did. The miniature human swore his "Condition" was more like a damn curse, sometimes. One that has led to a lifestyle devoid of high stress situations, as well as constant humiliation, with today being a shining example. As one could imagine, this often causes trouble in social situations. It didn't matter if it was platonic, or dates, such as tonight's. In fact, it almost cost him the whole night entirely. Nevertheless, the little man's determination was finally starting show dividends. He was soon hoisting himself over the mattress's edge, thoroughly fatigued from his third consecutive trek up the bed. Still, he was glad he had done it.

         "Yes, half way done!", Marcus cheered to himself. Lying back in exhaustion, he felt his body beginning to relax, until he was finally starting to feel somewhat comfortable. This was no doubt caused by his small victory. Interrupting his mirth, he was soon reminded of by the rancid, unpleasant odor from nearby. "Oh god, I think I'mma be sick. What in the heck?" He thought, vision settling on the looming sight of Vanessa's feet. Marcus groaned internally. He had no trouble piecing together the source of his torment. As the two large clawed stompers, with their rough powerful soles flexing idly to his right side, stood without a care in the world. Curiously, Marcus inched ever closer, making sure to breathe in through his mouth as he did so. He could see that the claws on her feet had a polished white shine to them, earning a pleased smirk from him. 'Huh, glad she finally took my advice." He said aloud to himself. He had made the recommendation a few times in the past, which she was often unreceptive to. 'Zonies don't do that. If you want to trade me in for some prissy, pampered princess, by all means; happy hunting.", he remembered her huffing in frustration.

         Then again, that was simply Zonie culture, they mostly were too busy performing tasks of maintenance for their rather modest dwellings (Especially Vanessa as she came from a ranch) to worry about cosmetics like that. Still, the bottom of her soles stayed in admittedly good condition, per usual for her. He always liked how they looked was so soft, and smooth, and yet still a bit rough and powerful. Now Devin didn't exactly have a foot fetish, but from his perspective, her soles were nothing short of immaculate. He scooted underneath her left foot, hoping to remain unnoticed for the time being. "Mmmm, >ZZZ<, Not another-another gutter ball....>Mmph<." The giantess spoke lazily. Marcus paid little attention, as he took a wide glance at the colossal foot in front of him. The foot looked so menacing from this vantage point, like a spiky wall threatening to fall over and crush him at any moment. Knowing Vanessa, Marcus figured she'd be too squeamish to even try something like that, especially if she found him at this size. The thought alone caused him to roll his eyes. "Such a big softy, you are." He thought, as he tentatively reached a hand towards her gargantuan feet, Marcus gently stroked the crinkly folds of her sole, as if in a daze.

         However, soon he was startled out of the motion, as Vanessa's feet began to scrunch inward, a reflex of his stimulating touch. He heard a soft giggle from the sleeping giantess as she seemed to be coming to. "Mm-hm-hm-hmm, Marcus. That tickles!" Vanessa cooed groggily. "Oh, you like that, huh boo?" Marcus pondered, as he rubbed the large appendage further, with mind now at ease. As her laughter increased, the shrunken man noticed her feet's movements became more sporadic, especially as it looked like one foot was scratching at the other. "Don't worry I got you V." He said as his hand scratched softly against the top of her right foot, eliciting a more enthused chuckle from up above. "Hahahahahaha!" As her feet flailed wildly, Marcus became gripped by fear that he'd end up getting kicked away for the fourth time tonight. His fear peaked, as her left foot drew back into the covers, seemingly rearing for a kick. 'No, no, not again!' he fearfully thought, wondering what he could do to get out of dodge. He had to act fast, as one of her clawed feet drew inward. He hurriedly dived between the sleeping giantess' ankles, just as her left sole propelled forward. Marcus' dive was frantic yet precise, landing with a somersaulting roll between her muscular Sprawled legs. After a quick sigh of relief, he soon took stock of his new surroundings.

         Though the covers were pulled over him, enough light peeked in to give a good view of where he was. It seemed that he was now between Vanessa's giant thighs. If his estimation was correct, and based on the narrowing gap of her muscled legs, as well as the warmer climate, he was at most, 2 Vanessa-sized inches away from her Royal blue crotch area. His guess was confirmed as he took a glance in front of him, catching sight of her slightly engorged member, poking out of her blue panties. The giant member suddenly began throbbing and lunging outward involuntarily, in a way that looked like it had just now become aware of his disrupting presence. The sight was jarringly unexpected for Marcus, though it did allow for a new perspective. He couldn't help reminiscing on her description of having "Something Extra" for a woman, as he recalled her putting on her profile. It was kind of funny, Marcus had always said he was open-minded when the subject would come up between the pair, though he could admit, shit gets real, when standing in front of a giant penis, as was currently the case. He inquired to himself as to what could've caused this excitement to bloom like that. "Well, either it's the early morning, or the big gal must be having one hell of a dream up there. In any case, I'm guessing this is a level of intimacy we can talk about some other time-when she's ready." He said to himself aloud, as he carefully tugged at the lacey underwear in front of him, in order to tuck the slightly engorged anatomy under the fabric.

         He was careful to avert his gaze while doing so, as he was fairly certain there a bunch of ways this situation could go wrong, had he not been ginger with his maneuverings of her massive shaft. Once able to feel the transparent fabric slip over the large piece of anatomy, Marcus sighed in a mix of relief, as well as satisfaction. After restoring what he felt was a bit of balance to is evening, there was still the matter of Waking the giantess, though he felt a little bad taking her out of what must be a pretty good dream. He however, was in a nightmare. At least getting kicked from her bed was something he knew he'd survive, but getting crushed between her powerful thighs? That was...less of a certainty. 'From the frying pan to the damn fire.' The shrunken man thought bitterly. Obviously he'd need to alert her of his presence. Plus, he figured it was best to attempt to control the narrative as best he could, rather than look like he'd try to take advantage of her sleeping form.


         "Hey Vanessa, wake up!" he called, wondering if he had been heard. Suddenly the thighs around him shifted, and moved around, as Vanessa slowly and groggily became aware of her surroundings. "Mmph, god what time is it?" She asked taking a short look towards her alarm clock. "2:00, huh? Not bad. Maybe I'll see if Marcus wants to grab some break-huh?" The giantess Zonie gasped in shock, as to her left, the last place she last saw her date, chilling on her mattress with her, there was no sign of Marcus anywhere. "Huh, strange" She thought aloud. Had he left? He didn't seem like the type to do that! "He could've at least let me know that he was leaving" she snarled. "Maybe he texted me?" she wondered checking her phone for any new notifications. Unfortunately, there didn't see any new messages "OH, I got something for his ass. This will not stand." She said in anger, before a tired yawn escaped her mouth. "ooh god, but I'm still a bit sleepy, I'll deal with him tomorrow. "Keisha!", he yelled, However, she remained still, continuing her sleep. 'Oh, now she can stay still, great.' he thought, throwing his hands up in frustration. Looks like he was on his own. With a resigned sigh, he began his careful creep toward her right thigh, attempting to carefully climb up over it.

         Back with Vanessa, she was just about to settle back to bed, when a tickling sensation by her thighs caught her attention for a brief Moment. However, with a firm slap, the sensation immediately subsided. 'huh, that's weird' Vanessa thought. It reminded her of an earlier sensation by her feet. Though she originally dreamt it was her date Marcus, she shuddered to think she may have an infestation of pests. "Ugh, fucking bed bugs, I'mma have to clean these sheets later on today." She said. As she snuggled back into her covers. For now, it seemed, she allowed her dreams to once again overtake her. "MMMMhhmmmm...ZZZZZZ" With a groggy groan, the living terrain stirred in her sleep, before quickly subsiding back into sleep once more.

"Oooooowwwwwww" Marcus groaned in pain, as he slid from her thigh back between her legs again. His body now ached all over, and his head was reeling from the mighty slap he had just received. Scrambling himself over the firm surface of her right leg as fast as he could, he breathed a sigh of relief as he rolled himself onto the other side, beginning his long trek up towards her pillow, where his phone was tucked underneath. As he continued on his path, which included walking past the generous curves of her large bottom, a loud organic-sounding rumbling could be heard, a little way up ahead, though Marcus hadn't exactly known the source yet. "Hmm, was that the bed creaking?" he questioned. It couldn't be, as Vanessa hasn't moved since he'd gotten from between her thighs. Plus, that sounded more comparable to pot of boiling water, then bedsprings. With a shrug, the small man chose to disregard the admittedly foreboding noise, determined to push forward in his quest. However, before too much time had passed, a second, more powerful bubbling sound stopped Marcus in his tracks, this time earning a pained grunt from the woman up above, as it. Seemed to disturb her out of her sleep. A large hand clutched her bloated stomach, in pain, as Marcus was now able to piece together the noises source.

"OOOOOOOHHHH," She squealed in agony, as she clutched her rumbling mid-section, hoping to calm down the thunderous organ. "That poor girl. I did warn her against that fourth bowl of chili though. Maybe now I could get her to- "He began, though he quickly halted his sentence, as out of nowhere his nostrils were viciously assaulted by a powerful odor, as a loud burst of flatulence ripped through the air. A groan escaped his lips as he saw the massive booty to his left side, as it tipped to the side exposing the twitching anus

>PPPPFFFFTTTTTTTTT<

"EEWWW! OH god, I can't breathe!" Marcus screamed, as he rushed to shield his nose, as without warning, a noxious fart ripped through the air, assaulting Marcus' senses, like a boxer's punch. "Jesus Christ, my eyes! <Ahack, ahack> Vanessa, please wake up!" he howled from between the large thighs, hoping to somehow get her attention. Unfortunately, she was either too groggy, or in too much pain to notice his plight, beneath her covers. The air was stale, the temperature rose rapidly, and now the environment was getting slightly humid.

>PPPPFFFFSSSSSPPPPPLLLLLLTTTT<



         "Oooh, my god. What is wrong with me?!" Vanessa whined while slowly regaining consciousness, as she rolled to her side. It seemed, the massive gurgling in her midsection had highly disturbed her, as her nose caught a slight whiff of what was coming from her backside. "Oh god, that's so gross. Jesus Christ!" she said screwing her eyes shut and squeezing her nostrils shut, as another cramp hit her abdomen. It felt like she had a large boulder, pushing through her intestines, which caused her to curl into a pain-filled ball of misery, praying to any higher power that the inner turmoil would stop, completely unaware of the tiny man sharing in her suffering. On top of that, the Zonie could feel a mounting pressure forming within her roaring gut, ominously threatening to burst out of her backside, and muck up her bedsheets. "Oh, hell no! I gotta get to a freaking toilet, shit." She grunted, rolling off her bed, and making a beeline down her hallway, her expedited movements further upsetting her sloshing stomach. She barely even registered the muffled cry, falling over the edge of her bed as she spun out of the bed. The small creature, Marcus, had fallen back to the floor, barely able to avoid the large clumsy stomping of her of her footfalls, as well as the razor-sharp claws on her feet as the large woman rushed out of her bedroom. Upon her exit, Vanessa didn't even have the chance to hear the quiet, exhausted sobbing of the small, tired, and nearly traumatized man, who huddled himself up on her floor, interestingly enough, he would find that he wasn't the only thing kicked down to the floor. To his right side, he could see a familiar looking western- themed teddy bear, sporting a blank, dull, and thankfully for the miniscule man, non-judgmental expression on its face. He was probably discarded accidentally in the giantess' hasty exit.

         "Well, guess it's just you and me now Texas Teddy. Hope you don't mind the smell." He said petting the stuffed bear's head. Letting out an exhausted sigh, Marcus pushed the bear to a more isolated corner beneath the bed, curling into a more comfortable sleeping position, using the large stuffed animal as a pillow. He figured, if the space got too tight, it would make it easier to wake up at least. "Some date." Marcus thought glumly, looking up at the bedspring ceiling before him. Honestly, with the night he was having, this was probably the highlight of his night, right now. Still, the small man was well aware that things could've gone a whole lot worse, causing him to count his blessings as he drifted to sleep for what seemed like the first time that night. Besides, from down here, he wouldn't need to worry about Vanessa almost killing him...for the moment anyway.

Part 2

<PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPP!!!!!>

         "Jesus Christ, let it be over." Vanessa panted before letting out another sputtering dump into the filling toilet bowl, which echoed through her toilet bowl. She had cracked her bathroom window open, just in case this happened, yet she was still reluctant to breathed what she was sure to be polluted air. As her bowels finally emptied themselves out, Vanessa sighed with relief. Wiping herself thoroughly, the large Zonie grunted as she attempted to squeeze anything else from her backside, luckily to no avail. Patting her midsection in renewed release, and with yet another yank of the toilet's pull cord, Vanessa had finally managed to flush any and all residuals of her earlier bathroom break. Stretching and yawning back into a standing position, the Zonie woman began rising groggily off of her porcelain throne. As she rubbed some crust from her eyes, in an effort to clear her blurred vision, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Removing her headscarf seemed to improve her overall view, as she watched the long orange brown locks flow down past her shoulders like a waterfall. She had to admit, even this far into her transition, her physique still remained accented with a decent amount of musculature, though to her delight, her body had started to take on a curvier shape from her last check. Also, she much enjoyed the look of herself in her new nightwear. Who would've thought royal blue could look so good on her? "This really is a good color on me, I should add more of it to my wardrobe" She spoke, reminiscing about a lovely dress she saw in a similar shade at the mall.

          The best part was it was cut just low enough to show off her thick thighs too. However, her smile would slightly diminish as her eyes fell to her crotch region. As the dangling mass she had come to have a sordid "love/hate" relationship with, bulged limply against her panties, threatening to spill out. "Yeah, no one needs to see all that." She said, as she brusquely tied her robe up, until it was fully concealed. "Guess we can't be flawless." She stated glumly, as she brushed down her robe's sides. Sometimes, she hated that thing, it always reared its head whenever she felt cute (or if Marcus is kissing her below the waist), but a part of her hated the idea of getting rid of her too. At least, Marcus seemed to have no problem with that part of her, so why should she? She was just glad he hadn't stuck around to end up seeing it, tonight. The little guy seemed openminded enough, but she could only imagine what he'd think upon a reveal like that. As she continued to examine herself, her hand, as if on instinct, rushed down to her abdomen, attempting to quell its renewed irritated churning.


         <GGGRRRRRRRMMMMBBBBBLLLLL!!!!!!>

         The large woman shuddered, as her eyes screwed shut in agony. "Oh, come on, not again. That fucking chili." She grunted irritably, while gnawing her lower lip. Times like these, she was thankful to have had her tusks removed, otherwise she'd have two spots in pain, right now. She knew drinking all of that coke would do this to her, as it never failed before. Still, the fair, had run out of other drinks, besides what looked to be badly mixed Texas tea, and that popcorn was too dry to not get a drink with it. With an exhausted sigh, Vanessa resigned herself to try and sleep her stomachache away the best she could, as she exited the bathroom, clicking off the light. 'Maybe I could pick up some tums, tomorrow morning.' She thought to herself, as she trudged back to her bedroom. Upon entering her bedroom, she took note of her haggard bedspread, left in shambles after her earlier exit. "Well, we can't have that" she thought, as she tugged her sheets and comforter back into place. As she placed her pillows gingerly into their earlier position, she noticed something had gone missing. "Hm, where's Texas teddy?" she thought. Stepping along her bed's edges, she found nothing, similar to when she swept her bedspread with her arms. "Hu, weird" she voiced, folding her arms in thought. However, a thought occurred that perhaps, the toy had simply been knocked to the ground as she bolted to the restroom. "Oh my-Du!" The giantess spoke incredulously, nearly facepalming herself. Dropping down to her knees, she scanned her floor, before, moving under her bed. Luckily, her eyes had been trained to see in the dark since childhood, so the absence of light was irrelevant. Suddenly, in a back corner, she spotted the familiar silhouette, of her bear. "Ha, there he is!" She beamed with pride. As she reached her long arms to collect him, she noticed he felt a bit heavier than he remembered. "must be all that dust." Vanessa thought. She really needed to clean up a bit more.


         Pulling her prize to her face, a gasp of shock escaped her lips, as she saw what looked like a large bug, clutching to her bear. "Uuu-Aaaiiieeee!" she screeched, as she dropped the bear to the ground, in fright. The small creature bounced from the bear, breaking its fall, causing it to begin scrambling across the floor in a panic. "Ew, Ew, Ew, EEEEEWWWW!" Vanessa hollered as she flew into hysterics. "Fuck, I hate bugs!" The giantess shouted, as she Raised her foot in disgust. From there, Vanessa began Stomping her bare feet all around the room, blinded by her desires to smash the fleeing bug. As for Marcus, he had woken up in freefall, alerted by the alarmingly shrill sound of Vanessa's voice. He at first swore he had gone deaf. However, that theory was proven false, as he later realized he could hear the sounds of his own screaming, while he fell from what seemed like the roof of a skyscraper. Miraculously he survived the fall, unfortunately he didn't have much time for revelry as Vanessa's large, clawed foot soon fell down towards him. Diving out of the way of the first foot, he soon had to do the same to dodge another crushing sole, as Vanessa seemed pretty keen on ending him, at the moment. Unfortunately, the Earth-shaking stomps threatened to knock Marcus off balance. "What the hell is wrong with this girl, why is she doing this?!" Marcus questioned, as he struggled to rack his tired mind for an answer. That's when he remembered the words that had woke him up; "Fuck, I hate bugs!".

         "She thinks I'm a bug?!" The tiny man thought in surprise, as he glanced over his own shoulder to look up at the Zonie. From beyond her towering legs, the engorged lump swinging from her crotch, even past her large swaying cleavage; He could clearly see her angered face, seething with murderous rage. "Shit!" Marcus said, under his breath. Talking to her, isn't going to be an option, with her like this. He had to find a way to take her out of this state. Skidding to a stop, and barely avoiding a collision with her recently landed left foot. "Vanessa...not a-not a bug... It's me!" Marcus hollered from the carpet, as Vanessa whirled around. The voice sounded familiar, so much so that it managed to momentarily halt her anger. "Wait, what the-M-Marcus, is that you?!" Vanessa asked, as she crouched down to get a better look at what she now knew was a small human. For a second, she had to wonder if this was a dream, or not. Sure, Marcus had shrunk in front of her before, but who knew he could ever get this small. The poor guy was the size of a small action figure. 'Oh god!' She thought, reflecting on her only actions. 'I hope I didn't scare the guy too badly.' Lord knew, Vanessa knew she must've looked like an angry mountain, stomping about her room like that. Hurriedly, Vanessa drooped to her knees, barely cognizant of the frightening crash Marcus barely avoided on the ground. "Oh, Marcus, I'm so sorry! I couldn't see you well, and I got so scared! If I had known that was you, or-or any person for that matter, I never would've-." She exclaimed, barely able to hold herself together.


         "No, no! C-calm down V.! I'm fine! I mean, yeah, a little um-ok, a lotta sh-shook up, but I'm fine, don't w-worry, alright?", Marcus, though relieved he had managed to get her attention, was struck speechless, as her descending form reminded him too much of a collapsing building, for comfort. "But Marcus, are you sure you're ok?! I hope all I did was fricking scare you! My goodness, come here." She said, lowering her hand to floor. "All this time I thought you just went home." She said raising the diminutive man to her waist level. What happened to you anyway, why are you so small?" She asked, lifting him up to her waist level. Scratching the back of his neck, Marcus had to dig deep, to find the best words to describe his ordeal. "Look, I've had...a long night ok? that's all I'm going to say about it." He said, in exhaustion, as he sat down in her firm palm. "Aw you poor thing." The giantess cooed as she patted his head, with her finger. "Little guy had trouble sleeping, huh? Yeah, I can relate." She said, with a tinge of discomfort in her voice. As Marcus wondered what she had meant, he soon heard a bubbling gurgle from in front of him. The sound drew his attention over to the giant distended gut, in front of him. "Looks like, you had a rough night too, eh big gal?" He asked, as he looked over to her stomach. With a chuckle to her voice, "God yes, you can say that again." The giantess said, her free hand resting on her hip. "That diet Coke has been killing me, all night. It's giving me tummy trouble." She stated, with a small pout on her face. "I mean, listen to that." She said, pressing her palm into her midsection. As Marcus was buried into the doughy surface, the noises inside were almost impossible to ignore.

         <RRRRRRGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLL>

         "Yikes, no kidding. Sounds like a riot in there." Marcus said, transfixed at the bubbling, and churning going on. "Did you take anything for that?" Marcus asked, as He nestled himself further into the giant's noisy belly. He could actually hear her voice, which sounded kind of muffled by different internal sounds; From those of her digestive system, the powerful heart-beat, or the calm rhythm of her lungs breathing. At the same time though, her vocals were also amplified, as her speech was projected throughout her midsection. "No, no, I didn't. I really need to get some ginger ale tomorrow, or something. So, you enjoying yourself down the" Vanessa said, as she continued walking towards her newly made bed and clicking off her overhead light. She was certain that the little man in her fist could hear her heat begin to quicken, as she hadn't had too many partners in her bed in quite some time. Hell, she could feel her "Little friend" enlarging between her legs as an excited grin began to spread across her face. 'God I'm getting a bit worked up. Gotta take it slow for now.' Vanessa thought. She liked this guy, and wasn't trying to scare him off. It was one thing to talk about sex when your partner's half your size, another when they were the size of an action figure, especially while being in close quarters with a member as large as himself. As the Zonie bundled back into her covers, an urgent thought soon crossed her mind. "Hey Marcus, incase this whole shrinking thing doesn't wear off soon, you should know that I kind of toss and turn in my sleep. So...Just a word of caution." She spoke timidly. She was taken aback by the obstructed snickering she was able to make out beneath her covers." As much as I appreciate the heads up, I'm well aware of how dangerous you are...especially while sleeping." Marcus spoke as he continued to listen to the giantess' body.

         "Oh, you are, huh?" Vanessa asked with an amused tone. However, the statement he made, as well as the Small movements she had felt along her body earlier in the night, seemed a bit too coincidental, upon further inspection. 'That little shit!' She thought as her former excitement shifted into red hot fury, at the invasion of her privacy. "Tell me, are you speaking from experience?" She asked, her grip tightening somewhat around the miniature human at her midsection. "huh? The hell are talking about 'Ness-Ack!" Marcus in an instant felt as though the life was going to get squeezed out of him, As the large fist that held him suddenly clenched tighter around him. "I'm talking about you crawling all over me while I slept." Vanessa stated matter of fact tone. "And here I was, thinking I had freaking bed bugs." She spoke in frustration. "Uh, now hold up V.! It isn't like that! Honestly, I spent trying not to get killed by you rolling over and shit! I was just-!" Marcus' desperate plea was cut short as he found himself lifted above her scowling face, and dangerously close to her toothy maw. "Oh, well it serves your little ass right, for invading my privacy like that, you prick! Tell me Marcus, what were you trying to do, huh? Were you trying to cop a feel?! Maybe take a look at my damn privates?! Which was it?!" The giantess asked barely holding back the temptation to bite the tiny man's head off. Marcus, as if by reflex responded by putting his hands up in a defensive pose. "No, none of that, none of it. I had my phone under your pillow when we fell asleep listening to CDs, and each time I tried to get it, I ended up kicked off the bed. I climbed back up, but with all your um...commotion, I ended up between your legs. It was all a big mistake. "He stated in a panicked frenzy, hoping the angered giant would calm down

         "With narrowed eyes Vanessa drew the little person closer to her face as if to scan him for any upcoming lies. "Did you touch anything down there?" She snarled. As Marcus shook his head No, Vanessa's features softened, slightly. "You thought I was dangerous while sleeping? If you ever go below my waist without asking again, you'll see the damage I can do wide awake, got it?" She asked, barring her grit teeth. "Uh huh" Marcus said, in relief. Vanessa's face instantly brightened upon the affirmation "Good." Not long afterwards, Marcus could sense she was rifling through her bed for something. After a few moments of waiting, Marcus found himself being blinded by his own illuminated phone screen, shined right in his face. "This what you were looking for, Marc?" She asked, in mock ignorance, as she cheekily blinded him with the bright flash of light.

          "OW-Shit! Yep, That's it, that's my phone. Probably the last thing I'll ever see., thanks." Marcus said, rubbing his eyes to soothe the pain. Vanessa took a slight sense of amusement at the little person's plight. "Hmph, No problem! Just wanted to make sure you had no more excuses to go "exploring" for the rest of the night. We'll just set that on the night stand, for now." She declared. From there she set the device on her bedside counter before placing Marcus between her lips, in order to deliver a drawn-out kiss. "As long as you respect my boundaries, I think We'll be A-OK going forward. Now I don't know about you, but all this late-night fun has got me beat. Have a good night... Little bed bug." The giant woman spoke with a giggle, clutching the small figure to her chest before drawing back beneath her covers, ready to fully embrace her sleep, hopefully this time with no interruptions. Marcus for his part was quite unsure of how to respond. "Uh, good night to you too, I suppose." He replied awkwardly, as he nestled himself into her closed fist. From his vantage point, Marcus found that even from his current spot between her boobs, he could still clearly hear, her irritated stomach noises. 'Well, that's the last time I make chili for this girl.' He thought, with an eye roll. With a contented sigh, Marcus closed his eyes, with the consolation that at least now, he could finally get some sleep.


Part 3

         As Vanessa's tired face raised itself from her pillow, she immediately took stock of her now sunlit bedroom. Reaching for her iPad off the charger, she squeezed her eyes shut, as the bright light temporarily blinded her, while checking the time. "MMMM, 09:14! yep, it's definitely morning." She confirmed with a tired yawn, as she stretched her body. To her pleasant surprise, her stomach felt a lot better from the night before. She didn't exactly feel like getting up, just yet. Though unlike the last time she had awoken, she immediately sought to check on her presumably still shrunk companion. "Hey Marcus, you still here?!" She shouted, to gauge if he was in her room, or not. A small gasp soon escaped her lips, as a fluttering sensation, as well as a series of muffled screaming erupted from her crotch area. "The hell is that? Oh shit!" The giantess stated in panic as she quickly rolled off of the shrunken date. It seemed Marcus had once again fallen victim to her flailing body throughout the night, and had somehow ended up spending the night, under her large penis. 'This is so got damn embarrassing!' she cringed internally, as she moved the covers to reveal Marcus' haggard form.

          "Jesus, I could've smothered him." She said aloud. As she worriedly looked down at him, Marcus, who seemed to have grown about a foot tall, was panting breathlessly, as he appeared to be gulping down air, to restore his equilibrium. "Um, g-good morning?" She spoke down with a sheepish grin." As she took a look at Marcus' face, he didn't seem to be amused. "really? I almost died under your dick, and I get that?!" He huffed, as he looked up from the oversized bed spread. "Oh, god! Well, you know what, marc?! You seem to be talking just fine! Now, watch out, please." The giantess spoke with an eye roll, as she climbed back on the bed. As she took hold of her tablet, she could feel Marcus scrambling to avoid her shifting form, as she got into a more comfortable position. As She felt Marcus resurface from under the cover, she soon scooped him up, before dropping him into her lap. "Y'know, I find it hard to adjust to all this size shifting, you're doing. Does that happen randomly, or can you control any of it?" She asked in curiosity, as she felt the smaller person huddle into her midsection. "Shit comes and goes." Marcus said plainly. "I mostly try to stay out of risky situations. Though, it does have its advantages, at times." He said, playfully jiggling one of the giant breasts above his head. "Marc, come on, stop that, or I'm sitting on you!" she chuckled as she tried to regain focus on her tablet. "You feeling any better from last night?" He asked, as he noticed he hadn't heard any noise from her midsection up until now. "Oh, yeah, much better!" the giantess beamed, as her body folded in around his in a tight hug. "No doubt, it's probably thanks to my little cuddle buddy keeping me company. "She cooed. Marcus blushed at this, as she found himself pushed back into the soft skin of her belly. However, from deep within, sounded like a faint growling noise. "Hmm, what was that?" Marcus asked aloud. What was what?" The giant spoke, before a louder roar echoed from her belly. "Hm, well, looks like I'm getting hungry. Guess we'll have to fix that, won't we? Come here, let me see you." Vanessa said, as the clutched the 1-foot man with both her hands. "Hey, come on now 'Ness, what are you doing?" he asked, in slight nervousness. He noticed an odd look in her eyes, as she seemed to view him quite intently. 'And why is she licking her lip?' he thought. "Oh, nothing much, just weighing my options, is all." Vanessa said, as she tapped her chin in thought, while standing for the first time that morning. Marcus was always eager to see her at full height.

         Though of course it was uncomfortable being around someone so massive when he got small like this, he often thought that the Zonie looked pretty beautiful from that angle. Although finding himself tipping towards her open mouth was a much less preferred one for him, especially with the current size difference. "H-hey Big gal, stop playing, alright? If you're hungry, you can just cook something here, alright? Hell, I'll cook it or something, shit!" Marcus's fear was rising, as he tried fruitlessly to break out of Vanessa's crushing grip. If it wasn't because of the dizzying height he was being held at currently, then it was probably from the sound of his date's still growling stomach, churning impatiently from down below. "Umm nah. I got no food here. Besides, don't you think I need something to eat? I'm a big girl, as you like to say." She winked, as her stomach continued to growl in hunger. "You know, I think I should get at least a taste of that yummy skin of yours, what about you? AAAAAHHHHHH!" Vanessa cooed, before slowly bringing the shrunken man into her slowly opening mouth.


         Marcus had no way to cover his nose, but the wide-open maw was seriously jeopardizing his small senses. The heat and smell of her steamy morning breath, reeked like an open ass. The slime covered surfaces of Vanessa's mouth looked disgusting. What's worse was when her thick pink tongue slithered from her mouth, to greet hm, grinding, and pushing itself, creating a wet friction against his face. "Aw, god, Nessa, that's freaking nasty!" Marcus complained, earning a giggle from the large Zonie. "You know, what I like most about this moment here, Marc?" Marcus asked as he found his face, being pushed between her suckling lips. "MMMMMMM- 'MUA!!! Getting to see how stupid you look right now." Vanessa Said with a hearty chuckle, as she continued planting kisses on the increasingly shrunken face, between her lips. "Screw you V., that shit wasn't funny!" Marcus barked, as he struggled to move away from the giantess's kissing mouth. "Come on babe, I was just playing, lighten up." She said, planting another kiss on her captive. "Now let's. get serious about food, hm? What do you want?" She asked the now silent tiny person in her grip.




         Vanessa cradled him underneath her massive cleavage, before walking towards her bedroom door. "Me personally, I'm craving waffles mostly. I swear, I could go for like, a stack of Belgian waffles, mmm." Vanessa Said, licking her full lips, in anticipation. However, Marcus hadn't answered. "Come on, your big baby, tell me what you want. I know you're hungry too, quit fronting!" She said, on the verge of begging. "I'm not saying anything without an apology." Marcus said as he leaned against her full boobs, getting an earful of her thudding heartbeat. In all honesty, he had an idea for the perfect place to get a mid-morning meal for the two of them. "Alright, Alright; I apologize-that my little date was scared by me acting like a big, bad, man-eating monster (Even though that makes absolutely no sense that he would think that I'd eat people at all, even if he does shrink down to the cutest size ever!). Are you satisfied?" The Zonie whined as she pushed open the bathroom door. With his arms folded, and his face stoic, the tiny man soon spoke up.

         "... You ever been to Webber's?". With a shake of her head, Vanessa spoke as she entered the bathroom, setting Marcus on the icy countertop. "Actually no. I've heard the breakfast is amazing though, and I've always wanted to try it. You tryna' take me?" She asked, beginning to blush. "All I ask is try not to break the bank, alright big gal?" He sighed, as the giant woman bounced up and down, in excitement. "Oh my god, I'm so excited! Oh, but, we gotta freshen up first. I need to get cute before I go anywhere, and um...You kinda smell like shit." She said, playfully pinching her nose, as she started to pull her top over her head. "Yeah, I wonder who I need to thank for that." Marcus sarcastically stated, as he started to undress. "Well, I'd say you got yourself to blame for that remember? For sneaking around my body? I mean, I wouldn't mind you climbing all over me now, though." Vanessa stated licking her lips. "Hm, that sounds like an invitation." Marcus said as a smirk crossed his lips. Vanessa smiled back as she sauntered into the steaming shower. "Hopefully, you're not scared to take me up on that offer." She smiled, gripping her hardening member lustfully, as she walked into the shower. "You know me, Big gal; I'm always up for a challenge." Marcus chuckled, walking towards the open shower, ready to join his now Soap-covered giantess, as the bathroom steadily filled with steam.






























© Copyright 2022 J23 (jmart21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2283767-Bed-bug