*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284709-Nomstis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Appendix · Other · #2284709
Nomostis backstory
time went by since the rise of Jerico and Nomostis turned her head to see that a strange stone circle was by the clearing, just before she stood the archway to leave town while the other gods settled in and behind her flowed the pools that feed into the inner rings of Jerico. the wind blowing in her mane as the airflow crossed her wings, she flew over to the strange circle thing, and with a bright light, she was gone.

Pandora was strangely shaped, but it was fixable. With a couple of beats of her wings, a great wind went around the small potato and rounded the shape out. The strong winds increased in force pulling rock and gases toward the core, causing it to expand to the size of Jupiter and clear as Pangea's atmosphere. A cosmic seed fell into the surface making a six-foot hole and as it took root new alien-looking plants took hold of Pandora for several years. At the start of mid-spring beings with wings fell to Pandora and got Nomostis' attention, for soon as they made contact the wings began to molt and fall out making them look like the mortals back on Pangea except they had fair skin stood at six foot five, pointed ears and everything they touched glowed with the heavenly light they used to carry. The seasons passed and Pandora entered the Yokai pass where the only light was from the pulsar beam, the early summer brought the high eleven tribes to be at mother willow with new young ones to train.

"Welcome younglings this will be your home for the next twenty-four years, this will be where we mold you into ideal citizens. If you fail here by getting below sub-par grades by graduation, you will be sent to the world of Cal-Verga to spend the rest of your lives there never to call Pandora home again"(Principle of Judgment)

Nomostis was laid back believing not interfering with others' lives that are not healing was a cardinal sin, whereas the high elves saw her as detached and not knowing the true purpose of the primordials.
© Copyright 2022 azrael2915 (azrael2915 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284709-Nomstis