*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284714-The-Hotel-Room
Rated: E · Assignment · Mystery · #2284714
Ocean is a serial killer trying to escape the clutches of the police in the 1980s.

         In the early 1980's, crimes in Italy were the worst. The criminal's crimes would be covered up by their police friends. Crimes and the victims would be long forgotten. The victim's families wouldn't have any justice. Crimes would get worse and worse. Before you know it, the police won't have anything to do with it; not like they have anyway. This crime in particular wasn't forgotten, wasn't tampered, wasn't covered up by police. In fact, this crime involved a cop killer. These crimes that happen, sometimes doesn't go noticed. This crime will never be forgotten.

         On July 15, 1980, at one o'clock in the morning, an off-duty police officer Willow Sanchez was raped and murdered in an ally on Leudo Street, Venice, Italy. She was walking home from her night out with friends. She had taken a shortcut and took the ally. She was then surrounded by three men. They wore black masks, black striped button front shirt with a white wife beater tank top underneath, black jean pants, black Dingo's boots, and black leather gloves.

         The next morning, they found her body behind the dumpster. The murderers had mutilated her face; nobody can tell who she was. Since then, they have interrogated citizens that have been in that area.

         Ocean Moreno walked towards her hotel room. Her room had two beds with striped quilts, a light tan chair in the corner, and a patio that opens in the back with a table and two chairs.

         She walks into her hotel room, sets her purse on the bed, sits outback on one of the chairs, and lights a cigarette. As soon as she puffs out smoke, she hears a knock at the door. She sighs. She put down her cigarette and walks to the door.

         "Who is it?" She yells.

         "FBI, ma'am. We would like to ask you some questions," A man said.

         She reluctantly unlocks the door and opens it. A man and a woman stand outside her hotel room door with FBI jackets on. The woman has long brown hair that reaches her collarbones. The man has short brown hair that is parted to the side.

         "May we come in, ma'am?" The woman asked.

         Ocean opens the door wider, and the FBI agents walks in. Ocean shuts the door and walks back to the patio and sits down on the chair. She takes a puff out of her cigarette. She looks at the FBI agents that have followed her outside.

         "What questions do you have for me?" Ocean asks.

         "Where were you last night at around one in the morning?" The woman says.

         Ocean just stares at the FBI agents back and forth. "Is this some kind of test or trick question and what is it that your investigating?" She blows out cigarette smoke.

         "We are investigating a rape and a murder of a former police officer Willow Sanchez. She was killed between twelve-forty-five and one in the morning. Where were you around that time?" The man asks.

         Ocean sighs and puts her cigarette out. She looks up at the agents.

         "Will I get arrested if I tell you?"

         "Depends on where you were last night," the woman said.

         "I was walking here after a party. If you..."

         "What street were you on?" The woman interrupts Ocean.

         Ocean stands up from her chair and arches an eyebrow.

         "Did you just interrupt me?" Ocean stares the agent down.

         The agents were silent for a moment. They looked at each other and back at Ocean.

         "Please, answer the question, ma'am," the man says.

          Ocean eyed the man. "Leudo Street. I was just passing La Cafand it was around one in the morning."

         The agents looked at each other and back at Ocean. "Can anyone confirm that?" The man said.

         "I was walking alone," Ocean paused for a moment. "No what, I need you to leave. I'm getting the vibe that your interrogating me instead of asking questions. You both know the way out."

         Ocean walks the agents out. Before she can slam the door in their faces, the man starts talking.

         "Here is my card if you have any questions. Have a nice day Ocean Moreno." He put his hat on his head that he was holding.

         When the time comes, Ocean leaves Venice, Italy. She leaves in time before the FBI comes in barging in her hotel room. She's guilty of so many things, especially murdering Willow Sanchez.

© Copyright 2022 Creative Writer (contreras29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284714-The-Hotel-Room