*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284763-Blog-1
Rated: E · Other · Community · #2284763
Since I'm too broke to afford the actual way of making a blog on this site, you get this!
Hello, and welcome to my blog.

This will more-so be my diary, my way of escape, and sometimes my place of looking for advice in motherhood, writing, relationships and anything I can't seem to figure out myself.

Today is Tuesday, November 8th, 2022. I am trying to type this up while my (almost) 5 month old son is sitting next to me screaming his head off. He doesn't know why, he has no clue what he wants, he's just not momma's center of attention at the moment, and he does NOT like it. Don't get me wrong, I love being a mom, and I love my son, but GOSH I would love a break sometimes. You see, when I got pregnant, I wasn't exactly in the best position.. I won't go into all of the silly details of that long story, but I pictured my sons father being more involved. He's here, he just doesn't really help.

Now I know what you're thinking, "so many moms do it alone, stop complaining." Meh. I'm not complaining about the help, I'm just wondering what the point of him being here is if he isn't going to actually co-parent with me? I don't know...

Anyway, today I decided to do a little cleaning, and started with laundry. Washing, and folding. Putting everything away. Then I washed the huge stack of dishes sitting on the counter. They were gawking at me for days now, I just couldn't amp myself up enough to actually do them. But of course, when I finally manage to get them done, I begin draining the sink, and what do you know...the pipes bust under the sink and dirty dish water runs all over our HARD WOOD kitchen floor... Needless to say, I sat down for a minute to gather myself and decided I needed something else to do to fill the rest of my day.

So, I pulled out my computer, applied for some online jobs, and then I ended up here. I'm hoping this blog begins to help clear my mind when I need it. I hope some of you reading find humor in my life events. I hope that this doesn't just turn into another failed attempt to make something of myself. Meh. Until next time....

britbvby.
© Copyright 2022 britbvby (britbvby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284763-Blog-1