*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284805-Living-with-a-giant-lamia-girl-ch1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2284805
Taking a giant lamia girl into your home certainly takes some... "adjustments".
Hi! My name is Adam. I've just applied to be a host in the Interspecies Exchange Program, and I've just finished all the preparations for my new housemate! I could use the company honestly, as I mostly live alone. And as a guy five-foot-nothing and a hundred pounds soaking wet, living all by myself isn't exactly desirable for me. There's nothing really "wrong" with me, per se, I just stopped growing too early. I'm told my guest will be a lamia, so I did my best to turn my guest room into a suitable bedroom and did any necessary renovations to make the house as optimal as possible for the both of us.
I hear a knock on the door, that must be Ms. Smith with my new guest! I excitedly open the door to greet Ms. Smith and... Wow...
"Hello, Adam! So great to see you again! This is Maria, Maria, this is your new host, Adam." Ms. Smith introduced us. I wasn't quite prepared for... This. The towering lamia standing in front of my door could honestly be considered a giant. Her human half belonged on someone almost nine feet tall, and below her hips was easily more than fifty feet of Diamondback Rattlesnake. Not to mention her muscles, good God, her muscles. She bent way down to greet me.
"Um, hi, Adam. I'm Maria." She said, extending her arm for a handshake. Jesus, her hand completely enveloped mine...
"Y-yeah! It's very nice to meet you, Maria! Please, come in!" I invited both women inside . Maria had to duck under the top of the door but thank God for high ceilings. Ms. Smith and I sat on the couch to go over any unfinished paperwork. Mostly signing a few contracts and whatnot.
"And remember, you can list food under your expenses and you'll be reimbursed each month." Ms. Smith explained, leaning close to better see the papers, her hands running down the sides of my neck and onto my shoulders. God knows why she does that...
"T-Thank you, Ms. Smith... I'll be sure to remember that." I tried to hide any stutter seeing as Ms. Smith's hand was currently sliding down my shirt and chest, is she like this with all her clients?! I finished signing paperwork and Smith signed what she needed to before collecting her papers and standing to leave.
"I'll check in every now and then. Until then, try not to get into too much trouble.~" She said as she left, closing the door behind her. I was now alone with Maria. Well, I might as well get to know her.
"Here, I can show you your room!" I said cheerily, leading Maria to her new bedroom. I opened the door and a gust of warm air hit us, since I had put a heater inside. The room's interior was simple. Dresser, T.V., mirror, decent sized desk and I had made sure to get an extra large bed since lamias tend to be a bit larger than humans, though it might actually be a good bit undersized for Maria... "If anything's too small I can-"
"No, no. It's fine. This is good." She said, slithering into the large room, inspecting the furniture. "Thank you. Really, I look forward to living here." She added with a soft smile as she coiled up on the enormous bed.
"Just let me know if you need anything. My room is right next door and I'll be in the living room if you need me." I smiled back, leaving Maria's room and heading back to the living room to sit on the couch. I might be in trouble. A couple hours pass and it's about seven o'clock. About time to start dinner, so I head to the kitchen and prepare, tonight I'm cooking baked fish with steamed vegetables, though with baked chicken as well for my carnivorous guest Maria. And after about fifteen minutes I suppose the smell of my cooking brought Maria out of her room. "Supper's not quite ready yet, but feel free to take the couch!" I offered quietly, more focused on cooking. Though it was then I heard her say something.
"Aren't you scared?"
"What?"
"Aren't you scared of me?" She repeated. "I'm a sixty foot long snake woman. Most people who meet me are terrified. But you weren't. You welcomed me into your home with open arms. I... I don't get it at all." Maria explained, looking down. I never even thought of that but now it made sense.
"I... I just like to see the best in people. And either way, I'm not afraid of snakes in the slightest. I love snakes!" I said happily, turning the oven off just before the timer went off, opening the oven door to take out the fish and chicken. I put the trays on the counter and took my oven mitts off before sitting on the couch next to Maria. "I'm not afraid!" I said as I looked up at her. She's actually... really pretty. I could see her lip tremble ever so slightly as she wiped her eyes.
"Can I hug you?" She asked quietly, to which I simply hugged onto her side and she quickly enveloped me in her arms and coils. Is she rattling? I look over at the end of her tail, and she is. "Thank you so much, Adam." She said, her tail calming itself as she releases me.
"It's no problem! Now let's eat!" I say happily, getting up to prepare us both plates. We both eat our dinner. "Did you like it?" I asked, looking up at Maria. She nodded in response and placed a hand on her stomach.
"Hey, can I ask you something?" She asked, to which I nodded. "Why are you so... Little? I mean you look completely normal except that you're absolutely tiny." Maria asked rather bluntly. I chuckled at her question.
"I just stopped growing way too early. There's nothing really 'wrong' with me." I explained. "Since we're on the subject of size, can I ask why you're so big?" I asked right back. Maria then feigned being insulted by pressing her hand to her chest.
"Adam! Didn't anyone tell you not to ask a woman about her weight?" She laughed, rubbing my hair. "I just kept growing long after I should've stopped. I got bigger and bigger until about two years ago. Growth spurt after growth spurt I guess." She answered my original question. With a large yawn, she stretched her whole body, the end of her rattling tail reaching into the kitchen through the dining room. "I think it's time I go to bed. Good night, Adam..." Maria said tiredly as she left the couch and went to her room.
"Good night, Maria." I replied, heading to my own bed, dreading actually going to sleep due to my chronic night-terrors that I've had since I was a kid. Though when sleep actually took over, there were no nightmares. Though I don't remember it, my dream was pleasant. And when I woke up around seven-thirty, I found that I wasn't in my own bed, no. I was instead wrapped in powerful coils of muscle covered by cool smooth scales, as well as a pair of strong muscular arms. Ah shit, I'm in trouble...
© Copyright 2022 That Boi (lastfeelbender at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284805-Living-with-a-giant-lamia-girl-ch1