*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284820-blog-2
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #2284820
November 9th, 2022
Maybe the Lord is finally looking out for me...

Yesterday I mentioned I applied to a couple jobs: online positions so I could stay home with my son, and two of the three got back to me about second steps! How exciting. I haven't worked since March, while I was still pregnant, and I have applied at multiple places but haven't been hired anywhere... You know, it's truly frustrating because employers LOVE to complain about the lack of staff they have but continuously turn down people who actually want to work. It just doesn't make sense to me.

On another note, I finally went grocery shopping today. Didn't get much: some veggies, milk, eggs, peanut butter. Enough to tie us over until the 20th at least. Something about being in the store truly makes my anxiety just SOAR through the roof. I don't know if it's the people shopping around me, or if I just feel like people are watching me, but I hate being in the store for long periods of time. Anyone else? I just want to get in, and get out. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case, because my beloved partner wanted to stroll about the store while I was trying to fill the cart. More anxiety because I was alone. Meh.

Has anyone been watching Christmas/Holiday movies since November 1st? Because I've watched a Hallmark movie every day...Jesus I'm turning into my mother... Now I know that isn't, actually it probably is the worst thing that could happen. Heh... Shh I didn't say that.

What are some of your favorite Holiday movies, I need some suggestions. Netflix, Hulu, HBOMax, please flood me with the best, romantic, comedy, suspenseful movies. All of the must sees. Until next time...

britbvby.
© Copyright 2022 britbvby (britbvby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284820-blog-2